No side stack: Reduce XT, Clom, SD

Gonzogo

Awards
I want to recomp with no to very low sides.

25mg Clomid ed
50mg Reduce XT ed
10mg SD e2d (training day)

4 Weeks

What do you think?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think you will have very little sides and very little gains.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Your bottle of SD has been tampered with. Send it to me to inspect

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Thats the plan.

Any modifications advice?
im not sure 25mg of clomid ed wont overpower 10mg of SD eod and leave you with the opposite feelings of what you want when "on". i think for a eod pulse you gotta go 20mg or just run 10mg ed. also imo to take advantage of SD you need to get in more workouts than eod.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah unless you are super prone to sides on SD i see no reason for such a conservative dosing. If you're going to cycle you may as well cycle. It's like you're trying to swim without getting wet. It doesn't work like that.

I am not saying to run SD crazy but think about it most people dose 20mg ED which is 14 caps a week you're suggesting 3.5 caps a week which is 1/4 of what most people are doing... i dunno what you expect from that... Very mildly improved recovery, minor pumps/hardness, some anti-catabolic effects. Numerical gains probably won't be very noticable.

If u dose EOD i would just do 20mg the whole time. I dunno about the clomid on cycle i think it may lessen the shutdown but i wouldn't worry so much about the shutdown from 20mg EOD that's not so bad.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im not sure 25mg of clomid ed wont overpower 10mg of SD eod and leave you with the opposite feelings of what you want when "on". i think for a eod pulse you gotta go 20mg or just run 10mg ed. also imo to take advantage of SD you need to get in more workouts than eod.
this right here has proven true for me. recovery is AMAZING on SD. It's the one thing ive noticed the most... I can hit some high numbers for me and be ready to work out the same thing the next day. Even though I know I got a solid workout. I feel some tightness maybe, then the next day... Nothing but "fullness".

I think that 10mg eod is SERIOUSLY underdosing and running a serm in conjunction is unecessary. If you're worried about sides, go overboard on the support supps, most of them are cheap. It could be why I have no sides at 30... and it might not be. But theyre cheap so I preloaded just about every one of them.

I could understand your dosing on a cut maybe... Because of the anti catabolic effect you will get, but you probably won't see ANY noticeable strength increase... Just look at all the logs that have been done on this site alone. You can find a whole mess of them. None were that underdosed.

Gonzogo

Awards
The idea behind this was not to mess up with the hpta.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont want to mess up your hpta, then you should pick a different steroid

I'd suggest hd, 25mg/ed, or 50mg eod.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you respond to 25mg of halodrol a day then you are lucky like 1 in 100.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think if you want to avoid messing up your hpta then maybe just maybe steroids arent for you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol seriously... you start talking 1 cap of hdrol a day or 1 cap of SD eod you may as well do test boosters and creatine.

lol hump i love how u update your weight everyday. i'm gonna update myself... 231 bitches.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i was just thinking the added anabolic would prevent catabolism. not gain anything.