no real follistatin on the market lok inside why

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is no real follistatin or real IG-1 DES. Here's why, first it is a 344 recombinant protein and the real one from the USA cost almost $5,000 per 1mg. Now, how can china make it for $50 per 1mg?
Why do I say $50 per 1mg? because they have to be buying it for that much to be selling it for $99 per mg. Now I am going to show you the real USA place that sells it for close to 5k per mg and take a look at their IGF-1 DES.....it is $1,200 per 1mg. Next we are going to be testing against the standard for real follistatin. We are getting 21st centry to order the standard and test it against it......... now look below

Follistatin Human | ProSpec

PS.. sorry spelled look wrong wasn't paying attention

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
Hunh ?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you see our original test result post or do you not understand what I am saying here?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
It's real because I say it's real damnit!

Dumb people never learn. I think they don't want to accept the results because that would mean that they have to admit they don't know what they were injecting into their bodies. So it's easier to dismiss your results and say you're full of sh*t.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol It;s sad, Do you know they banned us from PM also? they have a ban section and we got ban from the ban section....lol How do you get ban from a ban section..lol it's funny as ****. That board is making them look gulity by banning us, atleast the smart will see this...But there is not that many smart people of there..lol

It's real because I say it's real damnit!

Dumb people never learn. I think they don't want to accept the results because that would mean that they have to admit they don't know what they were injecting into their bodies. So it's easier to dismiss your results and say you're full of sh*t.

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
Did you see our original test result post or do you not understand what I am saying here?
...................................................................this ^^^^^

jayice

Awards
supposedly genx makes there own folli. making it cheaper for them to sell. could this be true?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No it's lie it would cost you guy's $4-5,000 per 1mg we are testing there's next and any other company's. I bet you 100 of any of products it comes back the same as ergo or worst....Again there is no real follistatin, except 1-2 US company's which they are selling it for $5,000 per mg or $50 per 5ug which is 5iu. Even if china was making the real follistatin it probably cost no less then $2-3,000 per 1mg

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am willing to bet 100 trenavar or mentabolin that all test results come up fake. we will honor our bet if we loose

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
lol It;s sad, Do you know they banned us from PM also? they have a ban section and we got ban from the ban section....lol How do you get ban from a ban section..lol it's funny as ****. That board is making them look gulity by banning us, atleast the smart will see this...But there is not that many smart people of there..lol
Haha i'm not surprised. A lot of butts got hurt. They say that they will test other companies peptides but I highly doubt they will actually go through with it. It's bad for business.

semtex

semtex

Awards
I am willing to bet 100 trenavar or mentabolin that all test results come up fake. we will honor our bet if we loose
i'll take u up on that offer if one of the test comes back with good results i want 100 trenavar lol

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we have 2-3 different company's this week being tested and we will post the results here...bad or good

i'll take u up on that offer if one of the test comes back with good results i want 100 trenavar lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it's lie it would cost you guy's $4-5,000 per 1mg we are testing there's next and any other company's. I bet you 100 of any of products it comes back the same as ergo or worst....Again there is no real follistatin, except 1-2 US company's which they are selling it for $5,000 per mg or $50 per 5ug which is 5iu. Even if china was making the real follistatin it probably cost no less then $2-3,000 per 1mg
I dunno. Chinese hGH costs as low as $1/iu, pharmaceutical US hGH without insurance coverage is close to $20/iu, about the same margin as $4000 a vial to $200 a vial. I'm not saying that I think any follistatin sold is real :) but that the pricing doesn't guarantee its fake.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well first follistatin is 344 protein and HGH is 191 big differents so right there should tell you something. and second it is to new for china to be producing it at that price. also you don't even know for sure that your HGH is real with out testing it. gensci was the only real HGH coming from china but now there is blue and yellow tops..lol why because Mr china man says I have blue tops for this price..lol just stating facts. if you look at our past in 2006 we were the first to bring all these peptides to he market...just saying.

I dunno. Chinese hGH costs as low as $1/iu, pharmaceutical US hGH without insurance coverage is close to $20/iu, about the same margin as $4000 a vial to $200 a vial. I'm not saying that I think any follistatin sold is real :) but that the pricing doesn't guarantee its fake.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
right now we have two more company's sitting in the lab waiting for lab results coming next week. we will not say who untill next week.

when about will you be releasing results?

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well first follistatin is 344 protein and HGH is 191 big differents so right there should tell you something. and second it is to new for china to be producing it at that price. also you don't even know for sure that your HGH is real with out testing it. gensci was the only real HGH coming from china but now there is blue and yellow tops..lol why because Mr china man says I have blue tops for this price..lol just stating facts. if you look at our past in 2006 we were the first to bring all these peptides to he market...just saying.
Oh I know, I bought from you. I don't even get what the difference is though, there is no evidence that short term myostatin inhibition does anything anyhow. Big pharmaceutical firms would be pursuing follastatin if there was

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea I can bet you if someone used the real folli they would not get anything from it. My guess you would need some sort of viral deleivery to carrie to the genes for it to work. (hints) the word gene therpy. My guess it the BA and the half life is probably very short to do anything

Oh I know, I bought from you. I don't even get what the difference is though, there is no evidence that short term myostatin inhibition does anything anyhow. Big pharmaceutical firms would be pursuing follastatin if there was

survival

Awards
I'm sorry, but I've to ask:

Whats your motivation to spend all that $$$ testing "bunk" peptides?

956Vette

Awards
I'm sorry, but I've to ask:

Whats your motivation to spend all that $$$ testing "bunk" peptides?
There is clearly a need. Thank you IBE for continuing to be a helpful presence in the community, year after year.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just show the world that there is no real follistain on the market and first it was to catch phil hernon scamming was the first motive

jayice

Awards
hey guys what do you think about the ACE-031 peptides that are out? do you think any are legit?

jayice

Awards
Doubt it.
klkl. Bro do u feel that theres any legit DES on the market? as ive stumbled upon a research company who stock it and have very strong feedback for there peptides in general and are not connected to ergo like extremepep, ostagain etc.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering, how do you know the manufacturing costs for these compounds?

I'm not talking about the price it is sold for, I'm talking about actual manufacturing costs (and not including R&D or capitalization either).

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because I know peptides and proteins and anyone with some brains can see what I am saying is true. oh I also know china, And know most things coming from there is pretty bad. check my past we are the ones who indroduced all these peptides on the maket today back in 2006. we were getting them from the USA...nuff said. I hope NEEDto does not come out with follistatin. right now we have 3 other company's selling follistatin sitting in the lab waiting for the results. they will be tested against a standard bought from the company above. we are doing this just to make a point and don't care how much money we will have to spend do so either.

Just wondering, how do you know the manufacturing costs for these compounds?

I'm not talking about the price it is sold for, I'm talking about actual manufacturing costs (and not including R&D or capitalization either).

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
klkl. Bro do u feel that theres any legit DES on the market? as ive stumbled upon a research company who stock it and have very strong feedback for there peptides in general and are not connected to ergo like extremepep, ostagain etc.
If it were me... I would research with Southern Research DES. They are the only peptide company I research with. I'm not sure if their DES is legit but their GHRP's and GHRH's are g2g.

956Vette

Awards
If it were me... I would research with Southern Research DES. They are the only peptide company I research with. I'm not sure if their DES is legit but their GHRP's and GHRH's are g2g.
Correct, SRC would be an example of a company with legitimate long chain amino acid peptides - not the $20 retail special from who knows where

jayice

Awards
thanks for the reply. what do you guys think about Manpower Nutrition? been seeing that they have a strong following on some boards

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
Looks like Phil posted his latest test results on his folli and des. Go to his site and click on the product and then the test results.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off there is not test results posted no where not on his site nor on any board he just lied and said he tested them...lol he will never post a real lab results with signtures or a company logo or letter head...he and PM are scammers...but if you not believe keep injecting an unknow substance or just plain old placebo..enough said

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off there is not test results posted no where not on his site nor on any board he just lied and said he tested them...lol he will never post a real lab results with signtures or a company logo or letter head...he and PM are scammers...but if you not believe keep injecting an unknow substance or just plain old placebo..enough said
Do you have test results on Trenavar or Mentabolin? Are the beta testers drinking unknown substances?

No need to be so pejorative in your posts either, we're not stupid to be skeptical of you or anyone else. I think there are enough questions and sketchy information on both sides to be open to both possibilities.

wellsoci

wellsoci

Awards
Chill bro, I was just saying he has new test results of his products on his site. I wasn't trying to pimp it and take business away from you. I don't even use f his folli or other peps.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry man, I am just so fed with stupid people that defending those scammers

Chill bro, I was just saying he has new test results of his products on his site. I wasn't trying to pimp it and take business away from you. I don't even use f his folli or other peps.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Patric arnold tested them so yes they are pure, go ask him..smart ass, we test everything unlike alot of people and that is the point I going to make to who ever is selling follistatin.

Do you have test results on Trenavar or Mentabolin? Are the beta testers drinking unknown substances?

No need to be so pejorative in your posts either, we're not stupid to be skeptical of you or anyone else. I think there are enough questions and sketchy information on both sides to be open to both possibilities.

soskie

Awards
Buying 10 or more grams of folli will bring the price down around $100 a mg.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt the follistatin is fake... I got sucked into that garbage the first time they hyped it up on PM back on 2010. As for the DES.... i never felt like it was as good as lr3, but it still had effects for sure. Not placebo.

Be curious to hear what you think is being sold instead of DES.... has to be some variant of IGF-1 or something similar

anabolicscuba

Awards
just show the world that there is no real follistain on the market and first it was to catch phil hernon scamming was the first motive
I agree it is fake. I took two bottles and didn't get anything from it. Unfortunately I can't say this at PM though or I will be banned.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alll the data will be sent to us on monday and we will post some here

Jahcuree

I agree it is fake. I took two bottles and didn't get anything from it. Unfortunately I can't say this at PM though or I will be banned.
Im in the same boat right here, only now we can begin to speak the truth and not get jumped on by the big dogs.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lol ibe is quiet now...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
...... So basically they stir up shyt then leave without evidence..... Figures its.ibe...

956Vette

Awards
...... So basically they stir up shyt then leave without evidence..... Figures its.ibe...
No, your smart ass impatience posts are not worthy of time/effort. Do your own legwork and quit being lazy please.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Do my own leg work bro u r retarded.anyone who thinks its ok to male flase statments.without provideing info and just up and leave the convo was not raised right.