No one forgets their first love (TProp/TAce/T3 log)...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theragesic, and motrin bro and UBI :lol:is a jerk prop in the quads is asking for a limp no matter who you are!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
guys..guys... lol.. earlier on I mentionted to xxtruxx that I stay away from extremities with Prop.. I think it was in this thread.. :D

anyways, I was just surprised that he never tried Quads before Traps. Most go with the easy sites first.

:rofl:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
i forget if this was already asked.. but why aren't you pinning Prop/Tren in the same barrel? Even if you have EOD with Prop, and ED with Tren.. or vice-versa, the days that require both compounds to be pinned, you can draw both into the same barrel and pin your Glute/Quad/Ventro with upwards of 4cc's if need be.
No harm, no foul though. It was a learning experience. I was actually wanting to pin quads because I kind of feel pressed for pin spots. Anyways, now I know. Stay away from quads with Prop.

Traps was way easier than quads to pin for some reason. I loved it. They weren't even sore enough to feel tender when I would wear my bookbag & walk around campus.

I'm going to put some Bengay on it & keep on the Motrin. It's already subsiding somewhat, so hopefully tomorrow I can pull a lifting/cardio session before my 12am to 8am shift of work.

Hit my left bi today with Tren. Updates will come hopefully tomorrow.

:yawn:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it looks better.. I've ran similar T3 bouts and tapered down to 12.5 the last week or two.. then used some thryroid support and bounced back quickly... you will probably feel pretty lethargic around then..regrettably you will be in post cycle therapy, as well as Thyroid post cycle therapy... been there.. sucks... but bang it out none the less.

i would stay away from extremeties with Prop... Quads don't take so well to it, if you are anything like me. It's unfortunate as Quads are one of the easiest spots to pin, next to Delts.. for me at least.

Experiment, you will find some areas easier to deal with than others.. Some people take to Prop fine... others, like me, can become disabled from it. :D

I may have misinterpreted your first post, because I thought you were only hitting your Glutes with Prop, and your Ventros with Tren.. :nutkick:

When I calculate dosage based on frequency, I use averages.. like EOD would be 3.5 times a week.. so 125X3.5 is 437.5
first page, couple posts down. :gas:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
first page, couple posts down. :gas:
Touche!...Ya good ju! lol. No worries man, I'm not the least bit upset or anything. This is actually pretty funny. Girls feel bad for me cause I have a limp. If they only knew why lol.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym & I would post an update, but I'm off to the pool. Hang around, I'll post 1 up when I get back.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm not dead lol. Sorry for the lack of updates recently, but I am swamped with work, school, & lifting. I'll be able to post a much better update on Wednesday after my 2 tests & this week calms down a bit. Everything is great so far & the pain in my quad has disappeared (thank Christ). Today is my favorite lifting day so we will see how that goes. I will get my BF checked today. When I get back I'll post up my BF% & a quick relapse of how the workout went.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok kids. I know I promised a lot of things, but you're going to have to bare with me. In my rush today I totally forgot to get my BF% done, & when I remembered I was already lifting. I will most definitely get it done tomorrow. Now for the update:

Weight hasn't shifted much. I think this morning I was at 188lbs. I do look more cut & definitely fuller & harder.
BF: Still the same for all intensive purposes till I get it measured.

Strengths: Libido is WAAAAAAAY up. I'm getting wood you could swing from repeatedly throughout the day & sometimes just from sitting in class. Funny story. I was actually helping a buddy of mine take his scooter to the shop in my suv. I helped him load it, then when it came time to unload it I couldn't get off the car cause I had wood. I blamed it on my bum quad from the pinning though lol. Strength is also WAY up. Most impressive exercise today was isolateral shoulder press. I pressed 230lbs 3x on my last set. This has been my all time high. I was actually surprised I even got it up because I have shoulder issues with my left should from a broken clavicle. Rows were also equally as impressive as were tris. Chest was doing well, but since I hit it last, it wasn't as good as if I would've hit it early on. I plan on doing something about that because my chest needs work. After lifting I did some cardio too. 30 mins on the bike trying to keep my heart rate at 150 bpm.

Sides: None really to report. Scalp doesn't itch anymore, no gyno or aggrivation or previous gyno, no loss of libido (thanks test!). Overall it's something sailing here summing up week 2. The only thing I hate is the acne, but it's under control.

Well that's all folks!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Quick update: I hit cardio, abs, & obliques today. I am definitely looking much leaner & more defined. Weight is still at about the same. I haven't had the time to get my BF% checked yet. It's looking like it will get done Thursday.

I am having 1 problem though. Before getting to studying oraganic, I was looking at results thusfar (more like admiring myself in the mirror of my room). I have noticed my delts, bis, tris, traps, & back are responding very well to the AAS. My chest is seriously lagging behind. I've always grown laterally & never really outward from the midline. In other words, I grow in width & never really in fullness. I need help coming up with something to help my chest grow that I can incorporate into my current workout without overtraining. I am currently considering hitting chest first before anything else so I can hit it harder & stronger than any other muscle. Any thoughts/suggestions?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Would spot shooting work? Say, if I pin pecs on their workout days?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that will help localised growth by spot pinning would be ifglr3 that I know of.

Chest is a problem for me as well. But bringing up my back(another weak spot for me) helped with my chest growth. Also throw in some decline dumbbell or barbell. Decline is fun because you can go heavier. I dont know you will have to experiment to see what works for you. Incline and decline works great for me. Maybe concentrate on your form as well.
Does your workout have to many pressing movements? Throw in some dumbell or cable flyes. I dunno maybe post your chest workout and people can chime in and give you some ideas that have worked for them.

The test wood thing can be embarrassing. To guys with girlfriends its a good thing. But man I took alot of cold showers. I was looking at women I would NEVER ever look at before. :blink:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you keep the test wood down in the gym? that would be embarassing esp since i get random erections and on test i can only imagine...

tru, def post a new thread or something with your chest routine im sure many people have ideas to help.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My workout is attached at the first post. It's exactly glen's workout.

piston, I NEVER get wood in the gym. I'm so focused it just doesn't happen. I get a hard on everywhere else, even while finishing my tattoo.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Update: Hit the gym today even though I was exhuasted because I pretty much haven't slipped since Monday thanks to work & school. Even though I'm all out of whack right now, I still had a very impressive workout. Everything went well.

Still no sides or anything to report. I do seem to be leaning out quite a bit. Today marks the end of week 2 & beginning of week 3 of 8. I'm excited to see what the rest of the cycle brings me, kind of like Santa on Christmas (he's ****ing real, ok!).

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing you hitting chest first on your A workouts? I personally need more volume for chest workouts. I would start out with incline chest or flat then move onto 3 or 4 sets of decline,then 3 or 4 sets of db flyes, then finish off with a few sets of cable flyes. I know your doing your DC thing but since your on cycle you should be able to handle some more volume. Dunno....anybody else want to chime in.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've read/heard that while on cycle you can handle much more volume. I was thinking about switching back to a classic 4 day split & then doing cardio the other 3 maybe?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
How many days has it been now since you started? Any BF measures yet?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday marked the end of week 2, so today I'm on my 15th day. BF measures will be in tomorrow, no doubt.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry boys. I didn't hit the gym Friday cause I screwed my shoulder playing softball Thursday night trying to gun someone out at home from center field. I got hit, but my shoulder was hella sore the next morning. Anyways, tomorrow I will be getting my BF% checked. I spent the weekend in Tally so my diet went to hell. Also, I plan on switching my workout to a classic split while still keeping the negatives in there. I want to see if this will change anything because I feel that I am unresponsive to my current training method.

Sendo

Awards
Ok sorry boys. I didn't hit the gym Friday cause I screwed my shoulder playing softball Thursday night trying to gun someone out at home from center field. I got hit, but my shoulder was hella sore the next morning. Anyways, tomorrow I will be getting my BF% checked. I spent the weekend in Tally so my diet went to hell. Also, I plan on switching my workout to a classic split while still keeping the negatives in there. I want to see if this will change anything because I feel that I am unresponsive to my current training method.
Awesome. I can't wait for the update. I'm staying tuned in because I've got a 12 weeker coming up of a similar cycle with just a little bit more stuff in it.

Keep up the good work logging it. :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
BF%= 12 :(

The guy said he yields a high BF, but still, doesn't matter. I hit chest only today, stuck with the negatives & did incline & decline bench along with flys. My chest felt great though. Short update cause I have to run, but I'll keep you boys posted.

I'm also changing my diet a bit & upping the carbs some.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Ever since I switched to a classic split, my workouts have rocked! I feel fuller with better pumps, etc. My chest is sore which hasn't happened in a long time. Overall, I think the switch will help as I wasn't really responding well to the DC training. I've incorporated the negatives so that's still there.

As far as sides, none really yet. I think maybe my hair on the top of my head might be thinning a little more, but it could be because I've been excessively using hats. Either way, scalp hasn't been itchy whatsoever, so I'm sure it's probably not the Tren.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Weight update (as of tonight & after dinner): 191.0 lbs

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear things are going good ...keep us posted. You should post some pics.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I will post pics maybe today after my softball game, if not tomorrow. I don't think I've changed much but I'll let you guys be the judges.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Holy ****! lol. I'm so sorry I haven't updated, but I've been swamped with work & school & yesterday was gameday here against those bama boys. Anyways, everything is continuing to go well. No sides, etc. I will put up pics tonight when I get in from the gym so you guys can see & shoot some opinions on what you think. I'll probs put a better update tonight too but right now I'm out the door to a work related meeting.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you already know this but IMO your delts are for sure your best feature. They have some really nice thickness. Your back looks like it may have added a little thickness, but may still be lacking in the width department.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Definitely & chest is lagging behind. I have no idea what's going on lol.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really to update. Weights the same, strength is still up there, etc. Hit chest today & it went well. I'm considering upping the doses because I think my homebrew just might be underdosed. I'm going to give it a shot & see how it goes.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many weeks in is this? Although both are short esters they still will be a few weeks until they reach they sweet spot so to speak, maybe give it a week or two more and if nothings going then consider uppage.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
This is week 4 of 8. There is about 1/4 of the Tren left & a whole lotta Test. I think I over diluted the Test. I'm cosidering extending the Test 2 weeks for a total of 10 weeks & upping the dose of it to about 2 1/2 cc's. I had 1000mg (5 carts) of Test Prop & ended the conversion with 2 30 ml vials full. I have a feeling it's seriously underdosed.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, the Test Prop was not underdosed. I was off with my calculations today. I got confused & thought that it was 200mg Test Prop per cart when it was 200mg per dose/10 doses to a cart (2000mg to a cart) times 5 carts= 10,000mg Test Prop. Therefore, my Test Prop is at 100mg/ml give or take. I pinned a little more than usual yesterday so no biggie. I'm still thinking of upping the dosage to about 190/200mg eod.

As far as workouts & all that, everything is going much smoother now on the split. I am getting sore once again & seeing some good results. I'm actually dropping weight, but still near start weight. I seem to be leaning out a lot as my arms, shoulders, back, & quads are looking far more defined. I've decided to extend the Prop to 10 weeks instead of ending at 8.

Strength is still up & all is good. No sides yet except for some yellow pee in the mornings (only cause I can't drink water in my sleep lol). I will get body fat measurements hopefully at the end of the week. I have been slacking on cardio though :(...& a little on diet...sorry guys.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're not going to gain a bunch of weight on Tren. You "recomp" more or less on it. My opinion, ditch the scale and just keep that clean diet dialed and stay on target.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're not going to gain a bunch of weight on Tren. You "recomp" more or less on it. My opinion, ditch the scale and just keep that clean diet dialed and stay on target.
This is one thing i noticed BIG TIME. As i was telling one of my good bros, i was saying that i havnt put on a bunch of scale weight, but the way my muscles look and feel is WAAAYYY different then when i began. Even if i ate like sh!t that day or whatnot i may have been bloated yada yada yada but ill wake up lookin just as lean. I even lost some weight on tren but i still looked bigger, not gigantic like deca/test huge probly but my muscles most def have taken a diff shape and im liking it!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I think the Tren & T3 are killing me as far as putting on mass & really blowing up. Either way that wasn't what I was looking for. It seems like no matter how much I cheat, my composition keeps getting better & better lol.

I definitely can see what you're saying 3clipse. I don't look like I'm getting HUGE, but I am definitely looking more defined which is in turn making me look bigger. Just my arms/delts alone are looking insane, specially when I'm lifting. I can't really complain.

And in all honesty, I'm seeing far less sides with this cycle than I have with any cycle I've ever run (being that they were all oral & this one was my first cross over to the darkside). I'm not sure I'll ever go back. :twisted:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Update: Ok, so I know I've been slacking on this updating business & I apologize, but I'm very pressed for time as the semester begins to wind down. Anyways, I'm at work now so here's a nice one.

Weights down to about 184 lbs in the morning upon waking. Interestingly enough, strength is WAY up there. Yesterday was back/shoulders day & for my most impressive lift I military pressed 270lbs 3 times. I also wide grip pull downed 220lbs 5 times. I am looking more cut/lean even though diet has been off every now & then & cardio isn't as consistent as it should be. I am experiencing NO negative sides as far as hairloss, gyno, or anything of that nature. I am, however, having trouble falling asleep at night (boderline insomnia) thanks to the Tren (I assume?). Vascularity is somewhat higher, but not where I expected it to be (could be cause of the T3 doses).

The cycle is treating me very well so far. I guess the only complaint I would have is I wish I could sleep a little better. Besides that, this cycle is an EXCELLENT recomp/cutter & I highly recommend it to those considering it with the following note: You won't pack on too much size with this cycle, at least I & some other board members, don't. Don't expect a HUGE jump on the scale, if any. You don't tend to "blow up" on these types of cycles. If that's what you're looking for, I don't think Tren is the compound for it.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hello to all. Sorry I've been slacking on the updates, but life is really kicking my ass. This past weekend was our homecoming & we KILLED LSU which was very rewarding. Then this week I'm getting slaughtered with tests & the like. I'm actually updating now as I'm sitting on the toilet pooping before gym (the wonders of laptops & wireless internet). Anyways, let's get down to the nitty gritty (nacho libre voice).

Cycle is amazing! Strength is up as usual, no bad sides except for yellow pee in the mornings & all is good. Weight is down to 184.3lbs though? I got my BF% checked yesterday & they said it was 10%. 10 is way too low so I'm guessing I'm somewhere along the 11.5-12% border. I have gotten far more cut & all that good stuff. Pumps are still amazing, heck I get them from wiping sometimes lol. Euphoric feeling is still present. Overall, everything is amazing. My body is really starting to change & I'm very pleased. I only have 1 more week left on Tren/Prop/T3 & then 4 on Prop/T3.

Anyways, I'm done pooping & need to wipe. I'll answer any questions you guys have or anything you want to know tonight in between studying.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, my next cycle (Test/Tren) will be taken on with the mindset of a development cycle. I plan to stay the same weight but take advantage of Tren's 'physique altering' capabilities due to what you guys' have described. Sorry, I am too lazy to go back but what is your diet like right now X?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mullet you think you are ready for tren already after only one cycle? If you were worried with the test and that small fit of gyno you can be sure you will have alot more than that to worry about. just a thought.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mullet you think you are ready for tren already after only one cycle? If you were worried with the test and that small fit of gyno you can be sure you will have alot more than that to worry about. just a thought.

Vit B6 is all you need! I have gyno sensitivity and im on my first injectible and trens treating me great! :-D

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
piston, from what I've experienced, I'm pretty gyno prone (at least SD gave me puffy nips which went away & MTRN gave me straight gyno) & I've had no problems with my Tren (except for insomnia which blows lol).

Mullet, I've been trying hard to keep my diet as CLEAN as possible, mostly protein, & only allowing around 2 cheat meals/week. Being that it's football season, buffalo wings on gamedays are killing me. Still I've had incredible results. Must be the T3 or Tren making up for my lack of a very disciplined diet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually think cheat meals are good once a week or so. On bulking or maintainence at least. Cutting has to be very strict.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
cheating during a cut is very beneficial, at least for me. It breaks monotony and some argue helps ramp up metabolism. You may see better results incorporating 1 cheat day/week during a cut.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Then according to Ubi, I'm right on target! lol

Anyways, I went to the doc today. BP was fine, a tad high but still ok (145/85). I had just gotten out of doing cardio so it's understandable.

He diagnosed me as having insomnia. I have been averaging 2-4 hours of sleep/night since the beginning of this semester (even before starting the cycle). He prescribed me ambient cr but told me to only use if it I REALLY needed it. He didn't want me using it regularly or taking it for the rest of my life. I'll probably try it out Friday because I don't really have time for 8 hrs of sleep at any point this week till then.

This should be fun lol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and I digest my posts the same right? Gyno flared, proper combination of SERM/AI + a little patience killed it, and if you read my log I never said I was worried.

I am fully aware of Tren's negative consequences and I am fully aware of my available resources and methods to handle them. Thanks for the enlightenment on what to worry about with Tren, from your posts thus far on AM I have learned to respect the vast amount of knowledge you hold on various compounds..

:thumbsup:

Sorry x, rant over