NMDA product?

bkprice

Active Member
I seen Iforce postings on the DAA thread and you put a big smiley next to NMDA. Is this a hint about a possible product with NMDA in it?
 
I seen Iforce postings on the DAA thread and you put a big smiley next to NMDA. Is this a hint about a possible product with NMDA in it?

We have a few really unique things on the horizon...details for all will be given asap :)

really appreciate the interest
 
no sorry no hints.

But yes, NMDA is an amazing ingredient that will revolutionize testosterone boosting. DAA started it, NMDA is going to end it. 100x more potent
 
2 new products in the pipeline...VERY unique on both. I think AM will be pleasantly surprised :)
 
Still up in the air, but I hope to see one in the next 8-12 weeks.

Id rather see an interworkout than an NDMA product personally....I hope if u come out with one it has some ingrediants I posted on the thread....
 
Id rather see an interworkout than an NDMA product personally....I hope if u come out with one it has some ingrediants I posted on the thread....

if/when we do intra it will definetely be based of the ideas. Its clear what people want and dont want in an intra product.

But right now we are still in R&D mode on both of the upcoming new products
 
NDMA is something i plan on holding off for a year or two ...just to let people report any pos/negs....best absorption, time to take it....it seems like a product no one has dialed in perfectly on how to take it yet
 
NDMA is something i plan on holding off for a year or two ...just to let people report any pos/negs....best absorption, time to take it....it seems like a product no one has dialed in perfectly on how to take it yet

It's dosing it pretty well established. Same potential sides
as DAA IMO
 
I find NMDA to be much more toxic....

Based on what literature?


You realize then when taking DAA, the only way for it to do anything is for the body to convert it to NMDA?

It's the same concerns for either ingredient...seriously.
 
Back
Top