Unanswered Nitrates for pump

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking into vasoblitz and ghost pump. Some good old fashioned noxygen + SNS VASO6 and SNS Citrulline Malate usually do the trick for me. Basically I’m asking though is there any benefit using arginine nitrate over betaine nitrate?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nitrates from betaine I think you also get the benefit of betaine.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking into vasoblitz and ghost pump. Some good old fashioned noxygen + SNS VASO6 and SNS Citrulline Malate usually do the trick for me. Basically I’m asking though is there any benefit using arginine nitrate over betaine nitrate?
Arginine nitrates are nitrate inhibitors making it more effective each time you use it

"Arginine nitrate is my personal favorite because data shows arginine reduces nitrate tolerance [9]. It's unclear how big of an issue nitrate tolerance (or the phenomenon wherein nitrates' effects "wear off" with time) is for supplemental nitrates, but if you want to err on the side of caution and avoid tolerance formation, arginine nitrate is your best bet. "

The price of vasoblitz is fantastic (Free shipping and 15% off year round) with coupon Bob15 from www.buildfastformula.com
** This is actually the best price anywhere online. Compare to any other online vendors.**

if you are hesitant on grabbing a tub grab a 7 serving sample to try it out first. Can't hurt to try before you invest in a tub.

There is a reason the feedback is so positive on the product
@bloodnthunder @bbartsche @TheMovement @BloodManor @Rocket3015
Here are some logs on vasoblitz:

Here is a thread with Fullblitz and Vasoblitz Feedback for you.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So with nitrates it’s really about just looking at the dosage of nitrate vs what it is attached to.

For betaine nitrate you get roughly 350mg nitrates and 650mg betaine per gram. So 2g betaine nitrate would get you around he dose of nitrates you would want but probably be a bit low on the betaine end (you’d need to supplement additional to reach studied dosages).

Arginine nitrate is lower so gets you roughly 250mg nitrates and 750mg Arginine per gram. The benefit from this form is that arginine does show potential to decrease nitrate tolerance, so theoretically this would be the preferred form IMO.

In the end it’s probably more advantageous to just find the most cost effective form that provides the nitrate amount you would like and then adding whatever extra amino you want in its usual form if looking for that amino acids specific benefits.

I know that’s a long answer but hope that helps for what you were looking at!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like Arginine nitrate would be the way to go after hearing others opinions.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on paper, arginine nitrate > all.

when discussing real world use, I always opted for potassium/sodium nitrate because it was SO much cheaper

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vasoblitz is very cost effective, probably the best and cost effective pump pre workout, and the flavor is great. If you like the addition of glycerol and vaso 6, just add those to vasoblitz, and amazing!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

FullBLITZ and xgels is what I been doing, it’s been pretty amazing to say the least. I could only imagine adding vaso6 to it lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vasoblitz is very cost effective, probably the best and cost effective pump pre workout, and the flavor is great. If you like the addition of glycerol and vaso 6, just add those to vasoblitz, and amazing!
FullBLITZ and xgels is what I been doing, it’s been pretty amazing to say the least. I could only imagine adding vaso6 to it lol
Another big reason why we offer sample tubs and single serve samples
Try before you buy
The feedback doesn't lie. Vasoblitz and FullBlitz are legit!

Vasoblitz.jpeg

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arginine nitrates are nitrate inhibitors making it more effective each time you use it

"Arginine nitrate is my personal favorite because data shows arginine reduces nitrate tolerance [9]. It's unclear how big of an issue nitrate tolerance (or the phenomenon wherein nitrates' effects "wear off" with time) is for supplemental nitrates, but if you want to err on the side of caution and avoid tolerance formation, arginine nitrate is your best bet. "

The price of vasoblitz is fantastic (Free shipping and 15% off year round) with coupon Bob15 from www.buildfastformula.com
** This is actually the best price anywhere online. Compare to any other online vendors.**

if you are hesitant on grabbing a tub grab a 7 serving sample to try it out first. Can't hurt to try before you invest in a tub.

There is a reason the feedback is so positive on the product
@bloodnthunder @bbartsche @TheMovement @BloodManor @Rocket3015
Here are some logs on vasoblitz:

Here is a thread with Fullblitz and Vasoblitz Feedback for you.
Hey BoB, any chance these guys might update with nitrosigine (inositol stabilized arginine) included? That stuff works great, better than other forms I tried in the past.

Can't say I've tried the No3 version extensively, and wonder what the combo would be like?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So with nitrates it’s really about just looking at the dosage of nitrate vs what it is attached to.

For betaine nitrate you get roughly 350mg nitrates and 650mg betaine per gram. So 2g betaine nitrate would get you around he dose of nitrates you would want but probably be a bit low on the betaine end (you’d need to supplement additional to reach studied dosages).

Arginine nitrate is lower so gets you roughly 250mg nitrates and 750mg Arginine per gram. The benefit from this form is that arginine does show potential to decrease nitrate tolerance, so theoretically this would be the preferred form IMO.

In the end it’s probably more advantageous to just find the most cost effective form that provides the nitrate amount you would like and then adding whatever extra amino you want in its usual form if looking for that amino acids specific benefits.

I know that’s a long answer but hope that helps for what you were looking at!
Are you sure that is correct? Just looking at these two new to be released Dedicated Nutrition products, it doesn’t look like it’s 250mg Nitrate per gram, but closer to 100mg of Nitrate per gram of Arginine Nitrate...
Not trying to be a dick but it doesn’t look like 250mg per gram. Where did you get the numbers from?

Thanks

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso 6 does not work apparently .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey BoB, any chance these guys might update with nitrosigine (inositol stabilized arginine) included? That stuff works great, better than other forms I tried in the past.

Can't say I've tried the No3 version extensively, and wonder what the combo would be like?
VasoBlitz will stay as is.
The results and feedback are fantastic around the board, and everyone who tries it continues to love it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you sure that is correct? Just looking at these two new to be released Dedicated Nutrition products, it doesn’t look like it’s 250mg Nitrate per gram, but closer to 100mg of Nitrate per gram of Arginine Nitrate...
Not trying to be a dick but it doesn’t look like 250mg per gram. Where did you get the numbers from?

Thanks
Pretty sure.

That label can’t be right. If that was he amount of nitrate in Arginine Nitrate then people would need a higher dose of Arginine Nitrate to get an efficacious dose.

Vaso 6 does not work apparently .
Dude you say this pretty much everywhere it’s mentioned like it’s just automatically true. I don’t want to derail but it’s kind of annoying. 🤷‍♂️

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure.

That label can’t be right. If that was he amount of nitrate in Arginine Nitrate then people would need a higher dose of Arginine Nitrate to get an efficacious dose.

Dude you say this pretty much everywhere it’s mentioned like it’s just automatically true. I don’t want to derail but it’s kind of annoying. 🤷‍♂️

You can figure out the numbers for yourself to confirm pretty easily...here's how you do it

Arginine Nitrate
Arginine molecular weight: 174.2g/mol
Nitrate molecular weight: 62.0049g/mol
Total molecule weight: 236.2049g/mol

Now that you have the individual and total molecular weights, to find the % per compound simply divide the individual weight by the total:

Nitrate percentage = 62.0049/236.2049 = 26.25%

So 1g of Arginine Nitrate = 262.5mg of Nitrates

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure what math those companies are using on their labels but it is incorrect based on this basic math...I know I am not incorrect on my end here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would beats be better for nitrates ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know that just pure beets or beet root provides damn near no nitrates. I ordered my vasoblitz on Monday and according to the tracking it has yet to even ship out

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So all those beet root powders lie and don’t actually have nitrates I’m guessing .

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know that just pure beets or beet root provides damn near no nitrates. I ordered my vasoblitz on Monday and according to the tracking it has yet to even ship out
It is on the way.
Your order went out the day of being purchased.

Last edited:
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
beets have nitrates but VERY low amounts in comparison to amino nitrates...like we're talking 0.1-3% vs 25-60%