LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to rock it!! I am stoked :)
Hell ya. All our insider family really made it happen. I'll be having my son's birthday party tomorrow so will be pretty busy but it's looking like Sunday I should be good to put up the promo then. Have a great weekend insiders. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the pool birthday party was good up until about an hour ago we are getting rained out. I will see if I can get it up tonight bit if not the promo will be up by tomorrow for sure. Excited to get it rolled out and hook some folks up with some cake pop select!

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Let's get those apps in. :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Let's get those apps in. :)
Will be dropping an app!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be dropping an app!
Hell ya brother. Plenty of time left to get an app in to the promo thread. So many people have already stopped in and put an app in so it appears we will be having multiple winners after all. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone has been hesitant to throw an app into our Cake Pop promo don't be shy any longer! Get over there and throw your name in the hat. There's been so much attention to the promo already it's appearing we will be able to have more than 1 tub given out. So the chances of scoring a tub of our Cake Pop Select aren't looking too bad at all! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you haven't already make sure you hop in and get your app in for the cake pop promo. I've added a little incentive to getting them in by tomorrow. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We came so close to getting the 5 apps posted required to chose a lucky applicant to receive the sample goodie bundle. So I may still be able to chose someone to receive it when I chose the Cake Pop winners. We shall see what I can do. In the meantime if you haven't thrown in an app yet be sure to get your name in the hat!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last few days to get an app in to our Cake Pop select promo. Hop in there and drop an app if you haven't already!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been digging the 1 scoop of MB alphamine mixed with 1 scoop of RL alphamine. A coworker turned me on to the combo recently and I've been hooked ever since. Anyone else use that combo?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got some samples recently and for my workout yesterday combined alphamine with their pump product. Really liked the results, didn't crash after an hour like a do with a lot of other pres I guess because alphamine is relatively light weight.

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some samples recently and for my workout yesterday combined alphamine with their pump product. Really liked the results, didn't crash after an hour like a do with a lot of other pres I guess because alphamine is relatively light weight.
Thanks for sharing the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the products. :)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are we ever going to see a high volume reformulation?

I feel like, once upon a time it took over the hemavol mantle, but now compared to what’s out there it’s looking like it could do with a few tweaks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I feel like, once upon a time it took over the hemavol mantle, but now compared to what’s out there it’s looking like it could do with a few tweaks
Tweak Away !!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What would you like to see changed or added in?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you like to see changed or added in?
Well I’m not sure

I was just looking at it the other day, and I was like wow.. compared to pump formulas are out now

I don’t think there’s too much they are all merging into similar formulas anyway

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I’m not sure

I was just looking at it the other day, and I was like wow.. compared to pump formulas are out now

I don’t think there’s too much they are all merging into similar formulas anyway
Always open to new ideas, but more ingredients doesn't always equate to better. I see stuff all the time that is redundant or simply doesn't make sense.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I’m not sure

There doesn't really need to be a reformulation at all.
The product is very well dosed and has been on the market for quite some time and has a large recognition.
Clinical Dose of Arginine Nitrate, Citrulline, Agmatine
The only iffy thing could be agmatine with international customs in some countries, where you could substitute in another pump ingredient such as Nitrosigine, S7 to make it more compliant across the world.

Some may not enjoy seeing a blend, but the addition of Taurine (Recovery/performance), Glycerol (Pump) and Amentomax are a nice addition.

You also have to look at it from a company standpoint when in conjunction with Prolific or Alphamine.
Prolific packs 6g L-Citrulline in 2 scoops, 2.5g Betaine, 1.5g Taurine, and additional nootropics. Even if you stacked 1 scoop HV and 1 scoop prolific you still maintain the clinical dose of citrulline, get additional power and performance from Betaine. For someone like myself a lower stim option where a 1/1 stack would be suitable allowing both products to last for a long time and give me what I need to have an optimal workout.

Why fix what ain't broken? Clearly they have been selling very well, and the company makes fabulous flavors. Let alone if you jack up the raw actives for pump agents it can cause them to get very clumpy and gritty (we have seen with others on the market). The smooth consistency is a trademark with PES products, so this means there is less product coming back or returned due to a rock hard consistency.

IMO They did PES High Volume well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though i like thinking outside the box I don't feel like high volume needs anything changed. Love it how it is.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
make more servings/tub for Prolific and High Volume(love it!, prolific not so much..), that will help pricepoint too for customers outside USA (looking at what this cost within some UK retailers without promotions ever, is ridiculous)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make more servings/tub for Prolific and High Volume(love it!, prolific not so much..), that will help pricepoint too for customers outside USA (looking at what this cost within some UK retailers without promotions ever, is ridiculous)
I'm always down for more servings per tub! :D
I definitely feel ours are on point and competitive with products similar on the market though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does PES want to be "just another company" out there?..
Have a feeling this is retoricle as we are far from "just another company out there" but the answer is no if it isn't. We have a good history of setting the market standards on product ingredients and dosing but also have had so many unique and amazing flavor releases as well. :)

Just to kind of touch back on the original question I still feel the product is amazing the way it is and the vast majority of consumer feedback stand behind this. I would definitely be open to some new flavoring in the near future and can verify we have our R&D team working on a few new ones at the moment. Hopefully they pass the taste test as Josh and the team are extremely critical and picky on new releases. They must be just right for us to launch them.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got some PB honey P4O's in and was able to mix some with a little bit of cake pop in oats. So amazing!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New Select Flavor from PES dropping in 2-3 Weeks

"The next new flavor for PEScience’s Select Protein is due to launch in roughly two to three weeks, somewhere in the second half of October. The brand has not shared any hints or clues about what flavor we’re actually in for; however, we can confirm it will be a permanent addition to the Select menu."

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

"The next new flavor for PEScience’s Select Protein is due to launch in roughly two to three weeks, somewhere in the second half of October. The brand has not shared any hints or clues about what flavor we’re actually in for; however, we can confirm it will be a permanent addition to the Select menu."
I'm hoping for a pumpkin pie flavor. Whatever it is I am sure it will be good. Every other flavor has been good.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like y'all finally made my blueberry muffin suggestion.
Pumpkin is choice 1 for me but I could totally get behind this too.

But what I’m really hoping is pb&j... use that pb cookie as the base and get a nice sharp blueberry or strawberry jam flavor....mmmmm

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like y'all finally made my blueberry muffin suggestion.
Pumpkin is choice 1 for me but I could totally get behind this too.

But what I’m really hoping is pb&j... use that pb cookie as the base and get a nice sharp blueberry or strawberry jam flavor....mmmmm

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Very interesting brother. :)
Thank you for sharing this teaser! A permanent addition is always nice to hear as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a big fan of pumpkin flavoring but who knows. If we dropped it I would for sure give it a shot. :)
It not being a seasonal flavor would kind of make me think it isn't that as well.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love carrot cake but definitely wouldn't complain about pumpkin either.
Carrot cake is so bomb. We have been talking about that for a while. Wish we would drop a carrot cake flavor for sure.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Carrot cake is so bomb. We have been talking about that for a while. Wish we would drop a carrot cake flavor for sure.
I'd be happy with a pumpkin flavor but I've been hoping for a coconut cream pie Select. Or root beer float.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If blueberry, I'll buy a case. That Select Cake Pop is fandamntastic!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If blueberry, I'll buy a case. That Select Cake Pop is fandamntastic!
Yes, I said it 2x's that's how serious i am mofo's! Lol j/k... I'm in the middle of a field with little signal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i wouldnt mind BB muffin but theres already good options out there... would prefer something new/unique

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blueberry. Muffin.
Bro I remember you mentioning blueberry muffin for a while now! Like years and years! Lol
That does sound, if done correctly, amazing!