Next PES Insider Deal???

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry if this has been covered previously ITT, but any plans to make strawberry cheesecake a regular among the select flavors? Opened my last tub yesterday and shed a few tears

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
New prolific and high volume flavors dropping Monday from PES

Jeff Nippard has been helping them formulate a flavor.

Kiwi lime is the flavor

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Kiwi lime is the flavor

Interesting. :)
Sounds tasty. Thanks for sharing this.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if this has been covered previously ITT, but any plans to make strawberry cheesecake a regular among the select flavors? Opened my last tub yesterday and shed a few tears
Bro I'm in the same boat. Been hoping the decision is made to bring this on as a full time flavor. I'm down to about a tub and a half before I run out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have 2 or 3

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
doesn't surprise me that Jeff thought of this flavor since he eats kiwi's like apples LOL

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesn't surprise me that Jeff thought of this flavor since he eats kiwi's like apples LOL
When we were at Fibo in Germany together I lost count of the number of kiwis I saw his fans bring him lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When we were at Fibo in Germany together I lost count of the number of kiwis I saw his fans bring him lol
I love kiwis as well but learned the hard way not to eat too many in one sitting. By the 3rd one my mouth was on fire like I had rubbed poison ivy in it. Something about all the acid in them takes a toll on the mouth.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Bro I'm in the same boat. Been hoping the decision is made to bring this on as a full time flavor. I'm down to about a tub and a half before I run out.
Should have jumped on it when I had two tubs up on the supplement auction for trade! I use Select year round ( I always have multiple flavors open in my rotation) and have tried every flavor. It was the only one I truly dislike. WCM on the other hand- please make that permanent!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like this conversation to serve as exhibit A to how difficult it is to please everyone's preferences lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should have jumped on it when I had two tubs up on the supplement auction for trade! I use Select year round ( I always have multiple flavors open in my rotation) and have tried every flavor. It was the only one I truly dislike. WCM on the other hand- please make that permanent!
Bro I have heard people say it didn't have enough Cheese cake flavor but you really dislike it??
Crazy talk!
I would like this conversation to serve as exhibit A to how difficult it is to please everyone's preferences lol.
Truly is odd but it makes sense. There's plenty of flavoring out there people love that I don't care for. Can't please everyone everytime.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro I have heard people say it didn't have enough Cheese cake flavor but you really dislike it??
Crazy talk!Truly is odd but it makes sense. There's plenty of flavoring out there people love that I don't care for. Can't please everyone everytime.
WCM is one of my least favorites, it's ok for a shake or two and than I'm tired of it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WCM is one of my least favorites, it's ok for a shake or two and than I'm tired of it!
See I've always been a big fan of chocolate mint flavoring because as a kid I would always get the mint chocolate chip ice cream. Though it has a bit of a unique white chocolate hint to it still does it for me and has me hooked. My trouble is always delaying between tubs to make sure I don't run out. First world problems!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See I've always been a big fan of chocolate mint flavoring because as a kid I would always get the mint chocolate chip ice cream. Though it has a bit of a unique white chocolate hint to it still does it for me and has me hooked. My trouble is always delaying between tubs to make sure I don't run out. First world problems!
That was one of my favorite Ice Creams as a kid also!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Kiwi is probably my fave fruit to slice up and eat as is. I'm going to be all over that and will personally hope the lime is milder but you never know... PEScience has changed my mind on flavours before!

Today's let-down:
Went to parents' place to pickup some of my overstocked protein. Knew I had Strawberry Cheesecake still stashed there. Arrived to learn my dad has been demolishing the SC

Ah well I grabbed a box of Select protein bars in it's place I was out

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Kiwi lime is the flavor

Nice to see some Kiwi flavored stuff making its way out, hopefully the lime flavor isnt overpowering.

Always a fan of Jeff's videos. One of the few people I try to take time to watch.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Kiwi is probably my fave fruit to slice up and eat as is. I'm going to be all over that and will personally hope the lime is milder but you never know... PEScience has changed my mind on flavours before!

Today's let-down:
Went to parents' place to pickup some of my overstocked protein. Knew I had Strawberry Cheesecake still stashed there. Arrived to learn my dad has been demolishing the SC

At least you know your Dad is being healthy and hopefully making some gains! lol

Probably alot better for him than real strawberry cheescake

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
At least you know your Dad is being healthy and hopefully making some gains! lol

Probably alot better for him than real strawberry cheescake
No doubt there, old man is still a pipe fitter and in pretty great shape. Setting a good par for me to aim at for 50 years old

I can't see the future but I hope I never drop having a home gym and resistance training regularly.

Now to hide the Select bars from my wife... gain stealers everywhere ;)

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
You still have my email address, right?

Send me a photo. :)
Will do. I’ve been scooping the black stuff away since it’s just floating on top. I’m not hoping for anything from you guys because you guys have been nothing but generous to me but I just want to make sure I’m not scooping the good stuff away lol.

By the way, do we have an Insider for the new HV flavor?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What the f... is the snake looking thing hanging between my legs when I drink my Select Protein.
Brb. Sending you an email with pics !
Got the pics, no worries it is just an Baby Earth Worm ...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
By the way, do we have an Insider for the new HV flavor?
Through until the end of this week, PEScience is offering $5 off Prolific, High Volume, and Alphamine, with an additional 15% off with the coupon “DRIVEN”
Driven2lift bdcc LiveToLift

Correct if wrong

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was one of my favorite Ice Creams as a kid also!
Grandma introduced me to it and would have it every few weekends when I would stay with her. She still brings it up when I see her now. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Today's let-down:

Bro dad needs to be warned or worse! Who knows when we may get a chance to stock up on it again! Damn! Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro dad needs to be warned or worse! Who knows when we may get a chance to stock up on it again! Damn! Lol
Dad just might kick his butt and take it ALL !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Through until the end of this week, PEScience is offering $5 off Prolific, High Volume, and Alphamine, with an additional 15% off with the coupon “DRIVEN”

Correct if wrong
Email just went out about this. Good call and a hell of a deal!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Deals !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Correct if wrong
Thanks for mentioning it! I picked up 2 tubs of Prolific (kiwi and Sunrise)!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for mentioning it! I picked up 2 tubs of Prolific (kiwi and Sunrise)!
Don't thank me, Driven2lift is the one with the discount code and giving you some extra money back in your wallet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't thank me, Driven2lift is the one with the discount code and giving you some extra money back in your wallet.
You two are a good team !!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You two are a good team !!
Bob is always keeping tabs on deals and announcing promos in here. Love it! Not just for PES though either. He always seems to scope out some good guys all over!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob is always keeping tabs on deals and announcing promos in here. Love it! Not just for PES though either. He always seems to scope out some good guys all over!
That is what I was inferring if my post.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on posting up a promo for the great folks here on AM. Keep on the look out. I'll share the link here but It will definitely be posted up by tomorrow night. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Working on posting up a promo for the great folks here on AM. Keep on the look out. I'll share the link here but It will definitely be posted up by tomorrow night. :)
Waiting .....................................................................................

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting .....................................................................................
Sorry I gave myself wiggle room in initial post for the possibility of tough days at work. I will not forget it will be after work today sir. :)

AntSoldier

Awards
  • Established
Anything to ease the postage costs for us in the UK? Went to get some pre work on the current offer and the postage outweighed the savings and more.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anything to ease the postage costs for us in the UK? Went to get some pre work on the current offer and the postage outweighed the savings and more.
Have bdcc hand deliver in his standard mankini ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure to get your name in the hat for a box of bars at the above posted promo folks!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last day for the pre-workout sale as well. Mine should be arriving tomorrow!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last day for the pre-workout sale as well. Mine should be arriving tomorrow!
Yep saw that email a little bit ago. Definitely a great deal to cash in on!