The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh shooooot I’ve been in CA twice in 2 months time and I have completely forgot I could have asked you to bake me something! What a idiot I am :(

Said that I’ll wait for your video review... as usual it’ll be the best ;)
Next time your in the states hit me up man. I’ll
Bake you whatever with what PES flavors I got in stock

You know the drill.

I’ll be doing a shake , protein pudding and strawberry cheesecake recipe for my review so I see how it works in all 3 aspects I use protein powder for

Get it up next week when it lands and compare vs all the other flavors and where it ranks to my taste buds

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheSolution, looking forward to that cheesecake! I plan on making one as well, based off one of your videos.

I actually made the snickerdoodle cookies from a video you posted, but I used PES snickerdoodle as the protein instead of USPLabs. They didn’t come out as good looking as yours, but man they tasted great!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine made it to my doorstep yesterday. Was a super busy day for me but I did squeeze in a shake right after it arrived. Wow! Very pleased with this. Definitely a very strong cheesecake taste but the strawberry is definitely there as well. I'll taste it a few more times before saying its my favorite but it was amazing for sure!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just Got My Box !!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Next time your in the states hit me up man. I’ll
Bake you whatever with what PES flavors I got in stock

You know the drill.

I’ll be doing a shake , protein pudding and strawberry cheesecake recipe for my review so I see how it works in all 3 aspects I use protein powder for

Get it up next week when it lands and compare vs all the other flavors and where it ranks to my taste buds
You're the man.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Come to the states I’ll bake you a cheesecake
Just like last time you got to visit I sent you multiple shipments of baked goods

:)
Post your best cheesecake protein recipe!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're the man.
If money grew on trees and I didn’t work 3 jobs I would send out my baked goods more often for people to try and enjoy . Xrkc6x got a shipment of cookies and turned around and email me for a second batch so I made choc Pb cup loaves which he demolished

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
0564CDEE-76E5-4EF0-8EE5-22B4590A96EC.jpeg
Post your best cheesecake protein recipe!!!
Go to my YouTube
BKupniewski

Or go to YouTube and search “BKupniewski cheesecake” I have 10 on there

Full directions , macros and ingredients are listed in the comment box

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
i 10000% ordered tubs of strawberry and was sent tubs of snickerdoodle. now looking back at my invoice it says snickerdoodle was ordered. this has to be a glitch on your end as i am positive i selected the correct flavor.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
If money grew on trees and I didn’t work 3 jobs I would send out my baked goods more often for people to try and enjoy . Xrkc6x got a shipment of cookies and turned around and email me for a second batch so I made choc Pb cup loaves which he demolished
Hey, I know. I don't have to receive them myself to think it's cool as h3ll that you're willing to do that for many people. And not many people would go through the trouble of reviewing how protein powders would work for pudding or cheesecakes. I tip my hat to you for sure.

Edit: I think I was just craving a muffin. Lol. I meant pudding.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i 10000% ordered tubs of strawberry and was sent tubs of snickerdoodle. now looking back at my invoice it says snickerdoodle was ordered. this has to be a glitch on your end as i am positive i selected the correct flavor.
Actually, it may not have been a glitch. It almost happened to me too. For some reason, the email link had the Snickerdoodle flavor pre selected. If you just went ahead and placed them in your cart without changing the flavor, that was the default flavor.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it may not have been a glitch. It almost happened to me too. For some reason, the email link had the Snickerdoodle flavor pre selected. If you just went ahead and placed them in your cart without changing the flavor, that was the default flavor.
well this may be what happened, and now I am stuck with 8 pounds of by far my least favorite select flavor smh

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
this guy.... premium healthy chef

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Expected a richer cheesecake flavor. I'd call it strawberries and cream rather than cheesecake.

Used 2 scoops in 16oz water.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ended up with 25lbs of Vanilla one time and it was my fault. Still tasted good.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order just showed up but I just ate lunch. Gonna have to wait a few hours for the taste and review

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strawberry Cheesecake For Breakfast Tomorrow !!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not at all what I like to hear, man.
Brought this up and I will see what we can do, I’ll hit up your pm’s later!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Expected a richer cheesecake flavor. I'd call it strawberries and cream rather than cheesecake.

Meh... hopefully I feel different. That would be a big letdown

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

my nightmares are becoming true....

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
The PES staff is killing it today. Ordered this afternoon and shipped shortly thereafter. Gotta love that customer service

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I just made my first shake with it and here are my initial thoughts.

The cheesecake needs to be beefed up a bit. It's a very mild cheesecake flavor and the strawberry isn't overpowering or artificial tasting which is good. I also like the little freeze dried bits of strawberry that have a little texture to them.

The flavor reminds me of those Lifesavers Strawberry and Cream candies. It's not an unpleasant flavor but I was hoping for a very strong New York cheesecake flavor.

I'd say the cream to strawberry ratio is around 80-20. It's a good flavor but it could be perfected and be a home run. I still would have preferred a cheesecake and graham cracker.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shot you a PM. Hit me back and I’ll take care of this ASAP.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who has tried this in milk/unsweetened cashew or almond milk?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PES staff is killing it today. Ordered this afternoon and shipped shortly thereafter. Gotta love that customer service

That even surprised me being they have pushed over 90 percent the inventory out the door since the drop. Love the guys at home base.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used milk. Very pleased with it. As a long time strawberry cheesecake fanatic this did the flavor justice in my opinion. If someone is looking for a plain cheesecake flavor this isn't going to be that but I think the strawberry pieces and flavoring is on point. Not over powering at all but definitely there.

doogieee

doogieee

Awards
Anyone try the strawberry cheesecake in oats yet? Select is normally my go to for Proats for that mixability + taste

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone try the strawberry cheesecake in oats yet? Select is normally my go to for Proats for that mixability + taste
Damn man I had my normal PBH in oats this morning. Been a busy few days so didn't even think of adding it but that will be in my next bowl for sure. I'll report back.

doogieee

doogieee

Awards
Damn man I had my normal PBH in oats this morning. Been a busy few days so didn't even think of adding it but that will be in my next bowl for sure. I'll report back.
no worries brotha, anxious to see your report! snickerdoodle is my all time fav

holl0309

Awards
Got mine today as well and did 1 scoop in 8oz almond milk. Very good imo, but I'm also on board with more of a strawberries and cream. Didn't have a strong cheesecake flavor for me, but a really solid strawberry flavor and I have no regrets that I ordered 3 tubs. Out of town for the weekend but will try with water etc when I get back.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
If someone is looking for a plain cheesecake flavor this isn't going to be that
? Strawberry cheesecake is literally plain cheesecake with strawberry topping.

Guy saying this tastes like lifesavers strawberry and cream candies is spot on. It is exactly that.

I have 12 tubs. Gonna be a long ride

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Proats in about 2 hours !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chocolate-Chocolate Brownie Marshmallow... with those little marshmallows, and chips of dark chocolate.

Too long?
Check your email,.I just sent you a package with samples of the new flavor and plenty of extra goodies
Enjoy man! Look forward to your feedback

Cheesecake is in oven I’ll have a full review tomorrow with a shake and protein pudding as well
I agree with the others this is not a cheesecake dominant flavor. The ratio of both is pretty even with a strawberries and cream aftertaste. I will detail that and how it ranks among the other flavors to my taste preferences.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES Strw.jpg

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
? Strawberry cheesecake is literally plain cheesecake with strawberry topping.

Guy saying this tastes like lifesavers strawberry and cream candies is spot on. It is exactly that.

I have 12 tubs. Gonna be a long ride
If the flavour isn't to your suiting you would have no problem selling them.

We are officially out of stock and already getting emails and messages on social media from people asking if we can make more. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Speaking of which,

Make more!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PES Strawberry Cheesecake Select

Taste

As a Shake:
Strawberry Cheesecake – With most fruit flavors on the market they can either be good, or they can be incredibly artificial. PES has a good track record of making very well flavored protein flavors and this is very true to its name. The first hit on your taste buds is bold and rich cheesecake, and soon you find a strawberry compliment. The aftertaste is where you find the strawberry come through especially with the frozen dried strawberry pieces included in the batter. The little pieces do not add much flavor. The thing I would like to see improved is the cream cheese aspect of a cheesecake, which was hard to pick up on. While it is hard to replicate a true dessert in a protein powder this was a good attempt. If you have ever had the old Oxy Elite Strawberry from USP Labs this is a close contestant to it. The Oxy elite had a stronger strawberry flavor in comparison to PES . Overall I got a 50/50 Compliment of cheesecake to strawberries and cream flavor when mixed in a shake.

Protein Pudding:
When mixed into protein pudding I found this is where I lost the cheesecake flavor. The strawberries and cream flavor is noted as the dominating factor, but the cheesecake is so subtle it is hard to pick up on. I mixed 1 scoop with 6oz of plain greek yogurt.

Baking:
I made a cheesecake and I found a similar trend with flavoring just like the protein pudding. The strawberries and cream flavor is what shines and the cheesecake takes a backseat. PES sure hit the nail on the head with a pure and rich strawberries and cream flavor. If you are a big strawberry fan this protein powder will be a hit.

Overall:
Equal Cheesecake / Strawberry Ratio = Shake
Stronger Strawberry to Cheesecake Ratio = Baking / Greek Yogurt

My Ranking of Select Flavors:
1. Vanilla
2. White Chocolate Mint
3. Peanut Butter Cookie
4. SnickerDoodle
5. Strawberry Cheesecake
6. Frosted Chocolate Cupcake
7. Peanut Butter Cup
8. Cookies & Cream

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select they know it mixes with ease. Even as a blend the protein powder has no problems or leaves no clumps. I prefer the thicker protein shakes or protein pudding. I found Strawberry Cheesecake is thicker then PB Cookie, FCC, CnC, and PBC. White Chocolate Mint, Vanilla, and SD are hands down the three thickest flavors select has to offer with Strawberry Cheesecake right behind them. It is somewhat middle of the road for thickness as its not too thin, but not extremely thick.

Formula

1.5g Fat
3g Carb
24g Protein

A very macro friendly protein powder. With the price point it makes it easy to fit in on a daily basis compared to others who may exceed 150-180 kcals per serving. The blend of protein included in Select combine to form a thicker protein powder.. I personally enjoy it because I make a lot of protein pudding and enjoy baking. Both which come out perfectly with 0 issues. I wish more companies would create blends that match their label 100% even when tested by stack3d came back above what the label claims.

Cost

$20.99 on the Insider deal. After the insider you may see prices rise to $25-30 for a 2lb tub. If you missed out on the insider this is a limited edition flavor, so I do not know when it will sell out but it may be gone for good. PES is one of the most cost effective options on the market. Makes it very good for an everyday use protein

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

PES Strawberry Cheesecake Select

Taste

As a Shake:
Strawberry Cheesecake – With most fruit flavors on the market they can either be good, or they can be incredibly artificial. PES has a good track record of making very well flavored protein flavors and this is very true to its name. The first hit on your taste buds is bold and rich cheesecake, and soon you find a strawberry compliment. The aftertaste is where you find the strawberry come through especially with the frozen dried strawberry pieces included in the batter. The little pieces do not add much flavor. The thing I would like to see improved is the cream cheese aspect of a cheesecake, which was hard to pick up on. While it is hard to replicate a true dessert in a protein powder this was a good attempt. If you have ever had the old Oxy Elite Strawberry from USP Labs this is a close contestant to it. The Oxy elite had a stronger strawberry flavor in comparison to PES . Overall I got a 50/50 Compliment of cheesecake to strawberries and cream flavor when mixed in a shake.

Protein Pudding:
When mixed into protein pudding I found this is where I lost the cheesecake flavor. The strawberries and cream flavor is noted as the dominating factor, but the cheesecake is so subtle it is hard to pick up on. I mixed 1 scoop with 6oz of plain greek yogurt.

Baking:
I made a cheesecake and I found a similar trend with flavoring just like the protein pudding. The strawberries and cream flavor is what shines and the cheesecake takes a backseat. PES sure hit the nail on the head with a pure and rich strawberries and cream flavor. If you are a big strawberry fan this protein powder will be a hit.

Overall:
Stronger Strawberry to Cheesecake Ratio = Baking / Greek Yogurt

My Ranking of Select Flavors:
1. Vanilla
2. White Chocolate Mint
3. Peanut Butter Cookie
4. SnickerDoodle
5. Strawberry Cheesecake
6. Frosted Chocolate Cupcake
7. Peanut Butter Cup
8. Cookies & Cream

Mixability

For those who have had PES Select they know it mixes with ease. Even as a blend the protein powder has no problems or leaves no clumps. I prefer the thicker protein shakes or protein pudding. I found Strawberry Cheesecake is thicker then PB Cookie, FCC, CnC, and PBC. White Chocolate Mint, Vanilla, and SD are hands down the three thickest flavors select has to offer with Strawberry Cheesecake right behind them. It is somewhat middle of the road for thickness as its not too thin, but not extremely thick.

Formula

1.5g Fat
3g Carb
24g Protein

A very macro friendly protein powder. With the price point it makes it easy to fit in on a daily basis compared to others who may exceed 150-180 kcals per serving. The blend of protein included in Select combine to form a thicker protein powder.. I personally enjoy it because I make a lot of protein pudding and enjoy baking. Both which come out perfectly with 0 issues. I wish more companies would create blends that match their label 100% even when tested by stack3d came back above what the label claims.

Cost

$20.99 on the Insider deal. After the insider you may see prices rise to $25-30 for a 2lb tub. If you missed out on the insider this is a limited edition flavor, so I do not know when it will sell out but it may be gone for good. PES is one of the most cost effective options on the market. Makes it very good for an everyday use protein

Thx very much for this great review... my understanding is that I’ll be disappointed but I hope I’m wrong, what you saying is exactly the opposite I’d wanted to hear, I was hoping that the cheesecake flavour would be more than the strawberry, I almost hate pure plane strawberry flavours so.... especially cause I’ll be using these with cashew milk so....

Anyway, thx a lot Bob ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thx very much for this great review... my understanding is that I’ll be disappointed but I hope I’m wrong, what you saying is exactly the opposite I’d wanted to hear, I was hoping that the cheesecake flavour would be more than the strawberry, I almost hate pure plane strawberry flavours so.... especially cause I’ll be using these with cashew milk so....

Anyway, thx a lot Bob ;)
That is not true what you stated based off what I tried and what your expecting. Everyone will be different
Both flavors are equal in a shake as the cheesecake is the initial taste and strawberry is the aftertaste

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That is not true what you stated based off what I tried and what your expecting. Everyone will be different
Both flavors are equal in a shake as the cheesecake is the initial taste and strawberry is the aftertaste
Yep but then you said “stronger strawberry flavour when you make pudding” so... cashew milk is even less strong in taste than yogurt (at least the one I use) so I’d expect the strawberry to be stronger in my case

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I for the record would like a stronger Cheesecake Flavor. Just Saying ....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep but then you said “stronger strawberry flavour when you make pudding” so... cashew milk is even less strong in taste than yogurt (at least the one I use) so I’d expect the strawberry to be stronger in my case
Pudding masked the taste of the cheesecake compared to a shake where it was stronger. Since you mostly do shakes the cheesecake will stand out more which is exactly what you want .

The tanginess of Greek yogurt may be a reason why it dulls the cheesecake flavor