Next PES Insider Deal???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is that a 6 pack bag with the PEScience logo on it? That's sexy.
I want it.
Edit: saw the caption under the pic lol
Right???

I own a 6pack bag already but need that now lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I saw that yesterday and will be making an order soon.
Had one before?
Actually pretty convenient, Like miles ahead of my previous bags lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had one before?
Actually pretty convenient, Like miles ahead of my previous bags lol
No actually. My current bag is just a big open space (with a couple pockets) that I toss some ice packs in, but it can hold a lot. I generally only need to bring 3 meals with me at at time though, so this should work out great.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bout to grab one and try out Milk Chocolate Select and PBC too

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great grabs man!
Placing a similar order :)
I've heard great things about mixing MC and WCM, so I need to try that out. And I'm a sucker for PBC anything so I just had to get a tub. And with classes starting up soon combined with my new job as a personal trainer, I'm gonna be on the go from dawn to dusk. That bag will be used well!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woah!View attachment 128805

Looks like we have 6pack bags custom PEScience up on the site now!
30% off there with "driven"
Wow! I will definitely grab one of those brother. I had no idea we were producing them! "Driven" to spend! Your name really does work with about anything. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I didn't either,
Or I would have not bought my original one lol, that logo increases anabolism 500% easy ;)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Damn that bag looking sexy...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have mine already, it was a xmas present from my missus can't replace it :p but it looks good :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was supposed to arrive in December as a Christmas present from the boss but the package was delayed.

Should be getting it within the next week though. Really excited to see it. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Import update:

Due to an unfortunate shipping delay, our insider launch will be pushed back a few days.

We understand how frustrating this is (it is for us as well) and apologise for getting you all excited.

We fully anticipate the insider release to be posted by the end of next week.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now it's gonna take till February to get to Xrkc6x

Don't jump off the bridge brah :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the plus side, it gives everyone a few more days to collect money for the insider.

You know, smash your kid's piggy banks, sell one of your kidneys, that kind of thing.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
On the plus side, it gives everyone a few more days to collect money for the insider.

You know, smash your kid's piggy banks, sell one of your kidneys, that kind of thing.
I was just planning to win the lottery, and buy shares in PEScience.

But selling a kidney could be easier...

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

This is exactly why I'm in no rush. Also I have to try to finish this tub of bulk Creatine I have so it doesn't go to waste, so take your time :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't either,
Or I would have not bought my original one lol, that logo increases anabolism 500% easy ;)
Just think of the boost you get from stacking the bag with one of our fashionable t's. Throw in a shaker and it's game over. :D

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just think of the boost you get from stacking the bag with one of our fashionable t's. Throw in a shaker and it's game over. :D
It's like an RPG, the bag gives you 50% bonus in gainz and if stacked with shaker it'll give you 75% bonus BUT if the "athlete" is wearing a pes t-shirt then it's game over, it'll gives you 150% bonus in gainz + leaning effect +50% plus 2 bonuses cheat meals that won't give you water retention at all + "PES MOOD" which means you'll feel the best in the gym! It's a deal guys... Only the brave can have the combo complete tho ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's like an RPG, the bag gives you 50% bonus in gainz and if stacked with shaker it'll give you 75% bonus BUT if the "athlete" is wearing a pes t-shirt then it's game over, it'll gives you 150% bonus in gainz + leaning effect +50% plus 2 bonuses cheat meals that won't give you water retention st all + "PES MOOD" which means you'll feel the best in the gym! It's a deal guys... Only the brave can have the combo complete tho ;)
I do believe you are man enough to stand up to the plate! Get on that combo my good sir! :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
What's everyone's favorite flavor of select??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What's everyone's favorite flavor of select??
I think the 3 flavours most commonly stated to be people's "number one" are:
Chocolate peanut butter cup,
Gourmet vanilla
Snickerdoodle

From those 3 I would go with your preferences (are you a chocolate guy, etc)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I think the 3 flavours most commonly stated to be people's "number one" are:
Chocolate peanut butter cup,
Gourmet vanilla
Snickerdoodle

From those 3 I would go with your preferences (are you a chocolate guy, etc)
Chocolate girl for sure!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
CNC!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure tho lol sd cnc and blonde and yes even cpbc are my fav and now even wcm and vanilla lol help! I'm addicted!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, I love that someone asks what the best flavour of Select is and in the next few replies, every single flavour was named.

I guess you could say the standard is high. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
lol, I love that someone asks what the best flavour of Select is and in the next few replies, every single flavour was named.

I guess you could say the standard is high. :)
its really high and once you tasted them... you'll never go back because of quality and taste at the same time, it is really rare to find a good quality product that really make the difference in every day training/dieting these days and PES does make the difference ;)

on top of that, consider the taste is something G R E A T, I even had my cheat meal with them, like a BIG BOWL of fine oats and 8-10 scoops SD and some blueberries and its mouth watering lol

so I am having a little cheat meal every morning for breakfast basically :p (apart the fact that obviously I don't have 8-10 scoops every morning lol)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You can never choose wrong, when you #selectthebest

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Driven2lift

Any chance the Insider will have a USD-CAD exchange rate coupon? lol

I'm down to the last bottle of my 12 month supply of E9 I bought when it was first released so I need to restock my shelf. On top of that I want to run the new ABE and EP+ in a couple weeks. Two bottles of each is $313 with shipping and that's after your coupon!....and that's before E9! haha.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Any chance the Insider will have a USD-CAD exchange rate coupon? lol

I'm down to the last bottle of my 12 month supply of E9 I bought when it was first released so I need to restock my shelf. On top of that I want to run the new ABE and EP+ in a couple weeks. Two bottles of each is $313 with shipping and that's after your coupon!....and that's before E9! haha.
I would suggest waiting until the Insider and grabbing it all at once.

I expect my code works for Insider pricing, and 30% off the rest of the site.

I do not know what exactly will be on the Insider, so safer to wait and see I think. If you figure out an order and it isn't feasible financially I will look into it for sure, PM me at that time, not sure what can be done but I will look after you sir.

Another offer to SW Ontario Canadians that I am willing to pick up orders from my PO box (american address) and you can grab it from me in London

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Can't wait for Iced Tea Ergonine. Most likely going to be great on its own.

Was looking at Iforce Compete Lemon Drop as a way to make it an "Anabolic Arnold Palmer"

Used to add sweet tea Mio drops to Lemon Drop Compete. It was great.

Think Iforce Compete and Ergonine are too similar in some of ingredients to do that?

Any other ideas on how to make that "Anabolic Arnold Palmer" with Iced Tea Ergonine and some lemon/lemonade flavored supplement?
For what it's worth this drink would be had mid-day, not necessarily around workouts.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Seen a few guys already scheming over that mix of flavours ;)

I'll be enjoying RL Alphamine with mine I think, though I hear it is amazing just as it is

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Thats what I'll be planning Driven2lift. We'll see what the insider brings!

Does anyone know if the unflavoured e9 is making the transition from Athletix to PES?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to see the Arnold Palmer dream is still alive lol. If there is ever an Arnold Palmer Alphamine, PES needs to send me tub #1 off production line. Signed by entire team, and noodz of Ben.

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Iforce reps? PES reps?

Is Ergonine and Compete too much of an overlap or a nice combo for an everyday drink