Next PES Insider Deal???

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Man when you folks going to give Canadian folks some love lol, went to order 5 of them and shipping came up to 83$ @_@. Sorry although Select is the best protein hands down macrowise and tastewise and Peanut butter is my all time favorite flavor I just couldn't justify paying 83$ for shipping. I had to chop my hand off to prevent pressing the order confirmation button lol
I paid less on 6 where are you?

android.19

Awards
I paid less on 6 where are you?
Toronto Ontario, I know they weigh a lot more than Ergonine but it woulda been super dope if they had a flat shipping rate something like the Ergonine does internationally. then I wouldnt feel so bad ordering a ton of them. Was really looking forward to getting one of those PES Shakers too...didnt even know they existed lol

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Toronto Ontario, I know they weigh a lot more than Ergonine but it woulda been super dope if they had a flat shipping rate something like the Ergonine does internationally then I wouldnt feel so bad ordering a **** ton of them
Give me a heads up next time. I can likely help you out. I get mine shipped to a U.S. Shipping depot and pick up once every couple of weeks. I drive from London to Wasaga Beach twice a month.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
#SelectTheBest
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428455341.415704.jpg

Forgot the add the samples. Which....

1) my lid is a little misshaped and drips if it's not tight enough. No big deal I just don't want to break the lid again like I did on the last one. Hoping it shapes back to original.

2) took the high volume sample today. I still use my own high volume that I got from the insider. Just took the sample for fun. Holy freaking tricep pump and DELT pump more than anything. Way more pump than usual. I mean way more. Painful and it hurt so good! Just a funny note.

My first PBC is chilling on ice right now. It's gonna be a long 10-20 minute wait!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Man when you folks going to give Canadian folks some love lol, went to order 5 of them and shipping came up to 83$ @_@. Sorry although Select is the best protein hands down macrowise and tastewise and Peanut butter is my all time favorite flavor I just couldn't justify paying 83$ for shipping. I had to nearly chop my hand off to prevent pressing the order confirmation button lol
Post ahead next time, nice Canadians on here with PO boxes myself included

Awards
  • Established
My lid is a little misformed too, just press down hard while tightening it

android.19

Awards
Give me a heads up next time. I can likely help you out. I get mine shipped to a U.S. Shipping depot and pick up once every couple of weeks. I drive from London to Wasaga Beach twice a month.
Yeah for sure that would be amazing. You'd be more than compensated for being a bro

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear man, but it'll be worth the wait.

I've had that happen in the past as well. Tracking shows an order about 20 mins away, then it leaves the state, only to come back the next day. :think:
Yea I am super stoked to get it.

Crazy that they would let that happen. Waste of money on their part.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
we need a "blue" alphamkne sample to go with hv and e9!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Now departed new berlin wi and shipping info has been sent to USPS. I am really confused. What the hell is Fedex doing?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Fed Ex and the postal service have a contract. A lot of times Fed Ex will deliver to a post office and then the postal service takes it from there.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now departed new berlin wi and shipping info has been sent to USPS. I am really confused. What the hell is Fedex doing?
Fed Ex and the postal service have a contract. A lot of times Fed Ex will deliver to a post office and then the postal service takes it from there.
Yep. That's exactly what happened with mine. Your postal carrier will deliver it from there.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Won't be home for a considerable amount of time for 11 hours.. This is painful.
It's going to be a long day. At least it'll end on a good note. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yup!
Mine is being delayed due to this as well
No big deal. Patience for such a great deal that PES probably lost money on for the cheap shipping + dirt cheap tubs of Select.
Even with the delay in shipping we should be grateful the price they are offering for a 3rd party verified product.

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely- hats off to PES and the employees who work for a scoop of select protein per day to save us all!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tracked mine. Still shows in transit and delivery tomorrow :( don't know why it would transit for 3 days in AZ. Bad news is I am leaving out of town tomorrow for a few weeks and will now miss the delivery.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428512376.840477.jpg
preworkout sludge tastes incredible

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is schedule for Friday now. 8 full business days after order. Was told I'd get it 2-day shipping from customer service l, but it looks like 4+ days now. I'm on vacation Friday so I won't get it in time anyway.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Mines been in dropped off and picked up in about every state from FL to CA.....
Now it's been in transit from Ceres, Ca since Sunday. Lol
FedEx always finds away to amuse me.
Fingers are crossed it'll be delivered tomorrow and delivered by FedEx because the address used isn't post office friendly and will be sent back to PES.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FedEx is the absolute worst shipping company in the world. I have never had a good experience using them in any place I have ever been. And if you think they are a joke here you should experience their international departments.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES...if you want to do your customers a favor switch to UPS or give USPS as an option. Had I have known Fedex was the shipper I could have saved myself some trouble and skipped out on the insider as now I will not get my package till after I get back from vacation. Which I really wanted to bring with me.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
THE MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED

Now, what the heck is protein sludge?

FedEx is the absolute worst shipping company in the world. I have never had a good experience using them in any place I have ever been. And if you think they are a joke here you should experience their international departments.
FedEx is the best delivery service in my area. International packages from Japan/Australia/Asia actually cross the globe in < 48 hours with the 2-day service. Europe is usually next day. Now, Lasership...

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fingers are crossed it'll be delivered tomorrow and delivered by FedEx because the address used isn't post office friendly and will be sent back to PES.
If it is Smartpost (like mine was) chances are the postal service will be tasked with delivery :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES...if you want to do your customers a favor switch to UPS or give USPS as an option. Had I have known Fedex was the shipper I could have saved myself some trouble and skipped out on the insider as now I will not get my package till after I get back from vacation. Which I really wanted to bring with me.
Call or email them next time.

Their customer service is A+

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Know these feels had it happen before because they consider my front porch unsafe that is their reason
I swear if they do this with the insider my mail person will be tracked down like Americas most
Wanted

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Well this day just turned around. :)

Haha. Look at me getting all upset for nothing. Not sure how it happened but it arrived.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428524762.762975.jpg

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Call or email them next time.

Their customer service is A+
Tried emailing them. Still no answer. Tried calling several times and it's just a voicemail. It's a good thing they have good protein but I won't order direct from them anymore.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Tried emailing them. Still no answer. Tried calling several times and it's just a voicemail. It's a good thing they have good protein but I won't order direct from them anymore.
Probably just because they were so swamped

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Found time to sneak home for a minute to try this. Just made a brownie with it and topped with a sludge mixed with pb2 and Pbc. This stuff. Man. I'm in love

Attachments

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I've already had 2.5 scoops today.. I'll have 129 cals left when I get home... Debating if I should have another scoop...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've already had 2.5 scoops today.. I'll have 129 cals left when I get home... Debating if I should have another scoop...
3/4 scoop in some almond milk
Winning.

You could have 2 of my PB cups ;)

image-4285354969.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Lol macros do not apply
If it fits in your mouth
I actually have about 900 cals left for today and I've already eaten dinner. How many is that? Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Says the guy holding off on the contest :) Mine will prob be a touch lower kcal, but i bet your are delicious!
Lol i would love to participate but I wouldn't be eligible to win

Just will submit for fun

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol i would love to participate but I wouldn't be eligible to win

Just will submit for fun
Me and you got at least a dozen to contribute my man
When mine finally make it in ill get to work! I got my thinking cap on and got 4 already that will be done ASAP

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a nice little package with 3 tubs waiting for me with when i got home from work tonight. I love the flavor, as i knew i would just by the reviews. They were pretty much spot on as far as i can tell after the quick shake i just had with water to test out the flavor. I love pb cups, with that said, this is definitely my favorite select flavor.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/4 scoop in some almond milk
Winning.

You could have 2 of my PB cups ;)

View attachment 117371
Over a dozen lol

I better make more
Those look delicious! Pass a few this way brother!
If you mean for my PB cups it will be posted on my site or with the contest here
Can't wait to see this recipe. Yum!
Had a nice little package with 3 tubs waiting for me with when i got home from work tonight. I love the flavor, as i knew i would just by the reviews. They were pretty much spot on as far as i can tell after the quick shake i just had with water to test out the flavor. I love pb cups, with that said, this is definitely my favorite select flavor.
Thanks for the feedback brother. Happy to see you received yours and enjoy it! :)