Next PES Insider Deal???

turff49

turff49

Awards
Mine arrived at noon. Have to say, I was really impressed with the taste. Can't wait to try it in pancakes!
I should've bought 6 more tubs in my neighbors name.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it is... but then again... I am in a super intimate relationship with my thermopump stack currently with alphamine and HV... I couldn't cheat, its just too great

lol
all three?

Thermo enhanced pump stack

1 scoop Alphamine
1 scoop new enhanced
2 scoops High Volume
1 scoop Ergonine

:D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very generous of PES. $20 per tub, $4.99 shipping, free gift, and samples, nice!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
next insider :D

If Ergonine is any indication, a new preworkout by PES would be very well researched and put together. Oh man, they already have all of my money but I'd give them more. I really do need a new pre in my arsenal.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
WTF!!
I never got the insider email to either of my accounts and it looks like the insider sold out already!?
Damn it guys!! Lol

Is the insider really done?

:Edit: OK I lied. Looks like I got the email but it went to spam. Dammit can I get a rain check! :/

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
WTF!! I never got the insider email to either of my accounts and it looks like the insider sold out already!? Damn it guys!! Lol Is the insider really done?
Message bdcc or [email protected] to see if you can still get in, but you may be out of luck now

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Also check your spam boxes

ailuffpronlol

Awards
FedEx is playing with my emotions now, my PBC made it to my state yesterday and was shipped to a completely different state today...

Updated delivery date Wed 1/08 :(

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FedEx is playing with my emotions now, my PBC made it to my state yesterday and was shipped to a completely different state today... Updated delivery date Wed 1/08 :(
maybe they rerouted them all to me... I can only hope

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
can place bets mine will be here in a couple years ;)

until then, 1 scoop Milk Chocolate Select + 2 servings of choclate PB2 mixed together = amazing.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Mine is "out for delivery"
Can't wait to get home from work.

Awards
  • Established
"Out for delivery" which actually means its probably delivered since i live <2mi from the fedex depot. Stupid update delay.. Will be home from work at 1pm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Out for delivery" which actually means its probably delivered since i live <2mi from the fedex depot. Stupid update delay.. Will be home from work at 1pm
I got the same thing...It's a Happy Day !!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have the day off to hit my duty free I lay pound out a few recipes all at once I can't wait

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no idea what is going on. I purchased on the insider. The order is not showing up under my orders. I paid with Paypal and have the receipt for that but have no communication from PES whatsoever. I have put in an email to them and that went unanswered.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea what is going on. I purchased on the insider. The order is not showing up under my orders. I paid with Paypal and have the receipt for that but have no communication from PES whatsoever. I have put in an email to them and that went unanswered.
Let me check on this for you. Shoot me a PM.

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

Boom! Big thanks to PES for such an awesome insider! Filled my 7 serve back up to sample out- headed to the gym in my new hoodie even tho it's 70 out! Haha

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 117147

Boom! Big thanks to PES for such an awesome insider! Filled my 7 serve back up to sample out- headed to the gym in my new hoodie even tho it's 70 out! Haha
Oh good lord. That looks absolutey SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

Diggin the hoodie- glad I bought an XL, the sleeves for tight and I usually wear a large- talk about a confidence booster lol! :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine as soon as the insider hit and I won't get it until Tuesday. Dang it!

And I live in VA too. That's weird.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Waiting on shipping confirmation. Ordered mine day of the email. Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would exclusively use Select as my protein of choice if a local retailer carried it. Sometimes I just can't wait for shipping and it's just easier to go buy some dymatize even though it isn't as good.
Please feel free to go to your local retailer and request it.

When I say request, I mean demand. ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, I have a big THANK YOU for the folks at PES I was trying to place my order for my Peanut Butter Cup protein from work in a bit of a hurry and I did not select my Free Item, I goy my order today with a free item and some sample. You guys are first class!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see some orders coming in.

For those of you on Instagram don't forget to tag us with #SelectTheBest :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good to see some orders coming in. For those of you on Instagram don't forget to tag us with #SelectTheBest :)

And #pescience #pesfanphoto #selectprotein

Every time :)

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
lol, been shipped but it says estimated delivery is April 16th. Wtf? Lol I really hope that isn't the case.

snu22

snu22

Awards
lol, been shipped but it says estimated delivery is April 16th. Wtf? Lol I really hope that isn't the case.
Most likely will get to you much sooner. My shipping confirmation originally said April 9th, changed to April 7th as of last night, and then magically showed up at my front door this morning :D

Also REALLY digging the PBC flavor, definitely lives up to every bit of hype IMO. PES nailed it yet again!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome hoodie! I'm kicking myself in the ass for not seeing that. Hopefully it will be abound during the next insider.

Had a FedEx truck at my house today, was disappointed when he was only delivering me medicine :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES.JPG

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love seeing everyone getting their insider deal packages :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to taste it !

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Delivery not till Wednesday... Son of a...

Need this in my mouth now.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Mine says delivery Tuesday which sucks because a buddy will be at the shipping depot tomorrow.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
My 12 are on their way! Can't wait to bust open a tub. Even though I have nowhere to stash them with all my other PES gear. ..

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reeses oreos, oats, CPBC, and reeses pieces = heaven made it yesterday sold for life with it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 12 are on their way! Can't wait to bust open a tub. Even though I have nowhere to stash them with all my other PES gear. ..
You mean six tubs because of the purchase limit, right? ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reeses oreos, oats, CPBC, and reeses pieces = heaven made it yesterday sold for life with it
not a picture was seen that day. ;) Jelly of your macros B while im floating around 1900-2000
Anyday now the PBC Baking will start taking fire.