Next PES Insider Deal???

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya 5 samples, with some instructions. Things are heating up as the new flavor approaches. :eek:

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya 5 samples, with some instructions. Things are heating up as the new flavor approaches. :eek:
Very specific instructions .
Talked to josh today about them and wants just shakes. So thats what he will get!

Nyrin

Awards
Very specific instructions .
Talked to josh today about them and wants just shakes. So thats what he will get!
Looking forward to hearing about the flavors!

Yeah, I can see why they'd just want shakes. It's kind of hard to isolate and review the flavor of a protein when it's a minority ingredient in a recipe!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to hearing about the flavors!

Yeah, I can see why they'd just want shakes. It's kind of hard to isolate and review the flavor of a protein when it's a minority ingredient in a recipe!
with 5 samples i was going to do
Shake, Sludge
Pancakes, Protein Cake, and Cheesecake.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Have I missed something g or is there a new flavor?!?!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Why you telling that to me Tell that to the PES Reps and their owners/formulators like cooper, josh, breezy, ben, bolt etc..
Messenger deserves credit too. My thanks to them is my loyalty and repeated purchases. And if they like formal compliments, PES is great!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only the big man Josh knows how many flavor (s) will be released this year.

On that note, I got myself a nice little package today as well :).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone wondering, these are five variations of the same flavour.

I.e. see how they compare to each other.

We are currently working on a couple of flavours specifically. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only the big man Josh knows how many flavor (s) will be released this year.

On that note, I got myself a nice little package today as well :).
awesome man. you gonan do 2 packets a day split up to try them out ? Lemme know your feedback too.

Can't say anything over than we won't be releasing anything short of spectacular.
I agree 100%
i cannot wait for the reform of alpha t2, my cut is almost ending but you better believe i am rocking Norco + The replacement + F95 + Y + Erase Pro next run!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome man. you gonan do 2 packets a day split up to try them out ? Lemme know your feedback too. I agree 100% i cannot wait for the reform of alpha t2, my cut is almost ending but you better believe i am rocking Norco + The replacement + F95 + Y + Erase Pro next run!
Haven't decided yet on how I am going to go about it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven't decided yet on how I am going to go about it.
I'm going to try half of each sample so that I can do a side by side comparison of all 5 at once. Doing that tonight with round 2 tomorrow. Also, only using water since that is how I typically use protein shakes and if a flavor tastes great in water, then it will taste great in anything.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really want to see how these are in plain greek yogurt since that is how I have the majority of my protein powders.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
went full pes fanboy this morning: (bronkaid), 1 cap nocro, 1 scoop alphamine, 2 caps target-a2, 1 scoop e9, 2 scoops hv.

what do i win?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm going to try half of each sample so that I can do a side by side comparison of all 5 at once. Doing that tonight with round 2 tomorrow. Also, only using water since that is how I typically use protein shakes and if a flavor tastes great in water, then it will taste great in anything.
Yup i wanted to bake and use yogurt
Josh told me just water for all 5.

Nyrin

Awards
vanilla variations me thinks
That might be the one way that PES could disappoint me here. I'm sure that their vanilla would be fantastic, but there are a lot of very good vanilla flavors out there and CnC already tickles that itch for me in the Select lineup.

Then again, I'm sure it'd have some crazy PES twist on it even if they did it :D

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd guess Rocky Road or S'mores. IMO, they would fit in the Select lineup. Although, I still need to try the Chocolate. Might be too similar???

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
One sample tasted legit like ice cream, no joke. was un fukin real
the other one had a bit of a chalky aftertaste (just being honest) inital taste was good but the after taste was a bit bold.

so far.. really enjoying it.
That's the beauty of samples can sort though which ones make the cut or not :D man peanut butter ice cream would be sweet. Im guessing maybe vanilla ice cream

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmmm thinking ice cream flavors I'm thinking maybe a strawberry... Boring and overdone but could be really good if it's done well.

Other then that, and thinking more original flavors...
Rum raisin?
Cookie dough? - hoping....
A coffee/mocha flavor? Could be too similar to blonde tho
Salted caramel?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One sample tasted legit like ice cream, no joke. was un fukin real
the other one had a bit of a chalky aftertaste (just being honest) inital taste was good but the after taste was a bit bold.

so far.. really enjoying it.
Brutally honest is the only way that the very best flavor will make the cut. Curious to see how everybody's tastes line up!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone wondering, these are five variations of the same flavour. I.e. see how they compare to each other. We are currently working on a couple of flavours specifically. :)
Interesting. Very exciting to see a new flavor surface and in this fashion.
Could not agree more and with PES they settle for nothing but the best!
As always brother! You know us all too well. :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I love lots of ice cream flavors just read the cheat meal thread :)
How's that even come close to answering the question?
I don't care what's in your freezer I want to know what those samples taste like other than icecream.

This is the insider thread so let us in on the flavor.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
How's that even come close to answering the question?
I don't care what's in your freezer I want to know what those samples taste like other than icecream.

This is the insider thread so let us in on the flavor.
Im pretty sure bob wasn't supposed to give to much info out early ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im pretty sure bob wasn't supposed to give to much info out early ;)
Exactly
and i am going to follow Josh's orders because of how kind he was in letting me take part in this. My lips are sealed until the product is released.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Exactly and i am going to follow Josh's orders because of how kind he was in letting me take part in this. My lips are sealed until the product is released.
Good man :)

Honestly I HATE surprises being ruined too

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good man :)

Honestly I HATE surprises being ruined too
I hate surprises! I'm that guy who opens up X-Mas presents and re-wraps just to know lol.
But I respect The Solution's stance here, I'd do the same.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As others had received and knew nothing about, I also got one of these in the mail last night. Thanks PES :) (blows Ben a kiss)

ForumRunner_20150311_081556.png

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ I have to figure out a way to get a CnC and Chocolate 7 serving without paying more for shipping than the actual tub itself.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is America the only country that produces supplements? Sometimes I wonder about you guys

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is America the only country that produces supplements? Sometimes I wonder about you guys
There are a few CDN manufacturers (Allmax, Magnum, Ceuticore), only the first one makes a protein. Most of the products here are ON, Universal and Dymatize.

But I ask you, does it come close to Select?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate surprises! I'm that guy who opens up X-Mas presents and re-wraps just to know lol.
But I respect The Solution's stance here, I'd do the same.
Same here its just so hard to be patient lol