Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androgin is just about ready. Writeup will come hopefully within 48 hours with label and a video featuring 2 of our new athletes.
@brundel is it dropping through you guys first or strong?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androgin is just about ready. Writeup will come hopefully within 48 hours with label and a video featuring 2 of our new athletes.
is the androgin hormonal or non hormonal sup?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm, there are no hormones in the ingredient panel, but it should positively impact your hormones.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned there are no hormones or drugs or steroids in the product. It is all originally derived from a plant.
We have, however used modified, standardized chemicals from the plants.
They do, very strongly resemble the structure of some anabolic steroids. Testosterone for example. And ghrelin. Also they are known to bind to androgen receptors and others directly to the receptors ghrelin binds to.

So this acts like a sarm and a ghrp.
In addition studies indicate that others in the mix directly increase lutinizing hormone and as a result testosterone.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned there are no hormones or drugs or steroids in the product. It is all originally derived from a plant.
We have, however used modified, standardized chemicals from the plants.
They do, very strongly resemble the structure of some anabolic steroids. Testosterone for example. And ghrelin. Also they are known to bind to androgen receptors and others directly to the receptors ghrelin binds to.

So this acts like a sarm and a ghrp.
In addition studies indicate that others in the mix directly increase lutinizing hormone and as a result testosterone.
Very excited about this. Even though it’s a natty supp is this going to require any type of pct due to the nature of how it works?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited about this. Even though it’s a natty supp is this going to require any type of pct due to the nature of how it works?
We did not see any evidence of suppression.
Interestingly there seems to be a rise in test levels and LH.
Some of the ingredients bind to the androgen receptor but causes a sort of positive feedback loop that boosts LH.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We did not see any evidence of suppression.
Interestingly there seems to be a rise in test levels and LH.
Some of the ingredients bind to the androgen receptor but causes a sort of positive feedback loop that boosts LH.
Very cool. Pumped for this and also have the new Evomuse Myosynergy on pre order. It’s gonna be a fun year!

Is this going to shine more on a bulk as opposed to a cut? It’s cutting season for me so I plan on running it either way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool. Pumped for this and also have the new Evomuse Myosynergy on pre order. It’s gonna be a fun year!

Is this going to shine more on a bulk as opposed to a cut? It’s cutting season for me so I plan on running it either way.
This will depend more on what you eat and how you train than anything else.
It is possible this will increase hunger but if it does, fighting the urge to eat will help increase growth hormone levels so either way its good.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will be purchasing. I had tried ginseng before. Only thing i noticed was better sleep
I would not think of this as ginseng.
The effects will not be similar as this is standardized, specific ginsenosides without any of the other plant chemicals present.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@brundel

So, I know the general recommendation is to try products individually first, to experience the standalone benefits (and or any potential side effects)... However, it's very likely that some people (myself included) will try ANDROGIN, as part of a stack right off the bat. Based off your knowledge of BLR products and their respective ingredients, what would be the ultimate stack?

Thanks in advance!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel

So, I know the general recommendation is to try products individually first, to experience the standalone benefits (and or any potential side effects)... However, it's very likely that some people (myself included) will try ANDROGIN, as part of a stack right off the bat. Based off your knowledge of BLR products and their respective ingredients, what would be the ultimate stack?

Thanks in advance!
We actually have an ebook that talks about the perfect natural stack. Using blr products mostly. If you would like a copy head over to our website and on the contact page enter your info with the comment or note saying ebook and ill make sure you get one sent over.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We actually have an ebook that talks about the perfect natural stack. Using blr products mostly. If you would like a copy head over to our website and on the contact page enter your info with the comment or note saying ebook and ill make sure you get one sent over.
I filled out the page a few days ago and haven’t received the book yet, just wondering if my message went through. Also, I was talking to a buddy today about foods and other things that are estrogenic and I think I remember you posting a very informative post listing a ton of different things to avoid. Had to be a few years ago....wondering if you have a link to that?

Thanks!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I filled out the page a few days ago and haven’t received the book yet, just wondering if my message went through. Also, I was talking to a buddy today about foods and other things that are estrogenic and I think I remember you posting a very informative post listing a ton of different things to avoid. Had to be a few years ago....wondering if you have a link to that?

Thanks!
Yah Sorry brother. I was diagnosed with Covid and the whole BLR team is out of the office until PCR testing comes back.
Might be a couple of days but we will get it sent out.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah Sorry brother. I was diagnosed with Covid and the whole BLR team is out of the office until PCR testing comes back.
Might be a couple of days but we will get it sent out.
Sorry to hear man. Take care and stay healthy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. The Ebook is on the work server. Someone should be in there in a couple days and Ill drop an email for everyone on our list with a link to download.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man. The Ebook is on the work server. Someone should be in there in a couple days and Ill drop an email for everyone on our list with a link to download.
isnt there a natural guide on your website under blog?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
latest stack has been
Muscletech alphatest 6 caps/day.
schizandra fruit 1.5gm/day - appears much better lung function, less cough, bronchoconstriction in winter months/cold air.
royal jelly/bee pollen + eleuthero, panax ginseng combo from y.s bee
creatine

recently added some more red ginseng which def increased pumps, muscle mind connection. better energy for workouts.

Lately have been doing my workouts in the morning fasted

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does the fenugreek in alpha test impact you libido?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
fenugreek is suppose to reduce conversion of test to DHT

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes tribulus is suppose to increase conversion of test to DHT, so this is why for me it seem like a strange mix having fenugreek and tribulus in the same formula. Glad it work for you do!

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 weeks into BMP with Anabolic Effect and it's done nothing at all.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing? any increase in lifts? wt change? improvement of sleep? better energy during the day?
I haven't used BMP but Anabolic Effect didn't seem nearly as effective on all these points as M-Test did, at least for me. I've been kind of underwhelmed with AE but it's probably mostly because I keep looking at anabolics in my cabinet trying to figure out the right time to get on. :LOL:

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Nothing? any increase in lifts? wt change? improvement of sleep? better energy during the day?
The weight change(was hoping to gain weight) and increase endurance in the gym was what I was really after. If I looked more tone that would have been a bonus. The strength might be there, but the endurance with lifts has probably never been worse in my life.

As far as sleep, I don't have any sleep tracker or anything, but I have slept well while taking it. Definitely not more energy during the day though. And I take Kratom, and noticed maybe the 1st few days I started taking BMP that the effect of Kratom was just blocked for the most part. I guess that's just a side effect worth mentioning.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't used BMP but Anabolic Effect didn't seem nearly as effective on all these points as M-Test did, at least for me. I've been kind of underwhelmed with AE but it's probably mostly because I keep looking at anabolics in my cabinet trying to figure out the right time to get on. :LOL:
M-Test is a great product and stacks great with Anabolic Effect.

For Anabolic Effect, most people start to see some results within the first couple of weeks but the results really start to kick in for most people in the week 3 to 4 range and get better from there. But if you're comparing it to other types of anabolics in the cabinet, might be an unrealistic expectation haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most people start to see some results with Anabolic Effect in the first few weeks but for most people, the results really start to kick in around week 3 to 4 and get better with time. That's why when it first came out, the recommended cycle length was 8 weeks but because it was working so well at that point, you now see people doing 12 to 16 week cycles.

For me, I see better pumps and endurance in the first couple of weeks and then really start to see strength gains kick in arounds weeks 3 to 4.

You mentioned Kratom in another post; I'm not well versed enough on how or if Kratom could have an adverse effect towards either BMP or AE.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
M-Test is a great product and stacks great with Anabolic Effect.

For Anabolic Effect, most people start to see some results within the first couple of weeks but the results really start to kick in for most people in the week 3 to 4 range and get better from there. But if you're comparing it to other types of anabolics in the cabinet, might be an unrealistic expectation haha.
For sure! I was just teasing, I didn't expect anything like that. I'm planning on stacking the two, M-Test and AE, in the near future as I've heard really good things.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
doing anafuse + vector myself but im a bit behind on the natural anabolic scene. my natural test is pretty high so trying to avoid anything that crashes my own production for now

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
doing anafuse + vector myself but im a bit behind on the natural anabolic scene. my natural test is pretty high so trying to avoid anything that crashes my own production for now
How’s anafuse vector treating you? Love those two products. Gonna give androgin a run shortly

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s anafuse vector treating you? Love those two products. Gonna give androgin a run shortly
im only 2 days into anafuse, but i did 2 bottles of follidrone before this so im already stacced on Epi. We will see how anafuse goes. Yall were sold out of follidrone when i ran out, but anafuse reviews seem better than follidrone. follidrone alone was very noticable for me

my main concern with anafuse is that some people's results might be due to the vitamin D in it. I pay for the expensive ass quicksilver D3K2 so it might not benefit me as much

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
im only 2 days into anafuse, but i did 2 bottles of follidrone before this so im already stacced on Epi. We will see how anafuse goes. Yall were sold out of follidrone when i ran out, but anafuse reviews seem better than follidrone. follidrone alone was very noticable for me

my main concern with anafuse is that some people's results might be due to the vitamin D in it. I pay for the expensive ass quicksilver D3K2 so it might not benefit me as much
$50 lol. That is expensive. Either way enjoy bro! If you like follidrone you should like anafuse. Both very solid.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
$50 lol. That is expensive. Either way enjoy bro! If you like follidrone you should like anafuse. Both very solid.
Agreed here. Can't go wrong with anafuse in my opinion. I've always ran two bottles back to back and it's yielded awesome results.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you already super cut/slim?

Most people notice body recomposition changes about week and a half, 2 weeks in.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
on anafuse - HICA needs to be supplemented at around 1gm and can be found in some BCAA/EAA supplements -

schizandra fruit by itself wont do **** - maybe extract may do somethin.

epicatechin / laxogenin - mehh. epicat without absorption enhancers may be useless here. Laxogenin is not that liked here. I can think of better ways to spend ur $50.

Follidrone + Amino infusion from BLR may get you much better results + if feeling frisky find a good source of laxogenin and add that too.

there are too many great choices now to run

ARA+ carnitine/soy lecithin
AE / vector
BMP
Follidrone / epi-plex

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
Are you already super cut/slim?

Most people notice body recomposition changes about week and a half, 2 weeks in.
I'm at about 175 and I wouldn't say "cut". And I haven't done a natural anabolic or really anything in years.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm at about 175 and I wouldn't say "cut". And I haven't done a natural anabolic or really anything in years.
BMP is more of a bone/nerve regenerator and the side effects are body recomp.

But AE is a NA as you speak of.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
on anafuse - HICA needs to be supplemented at around 1gm and can be found in some BCAA/EAA supplements -
Thanks. I really don't like bcaa supps so I'll try this HICA-C I guess.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

schizandra fruit by itself wont do **** - maybe extract may do somethin.

epicatechin / laxogenin - mehh. epicat without absorption enhancers may be useless here. Laxogenin is not that liked here. I can think of better ways to spend ur $50.

Follidrone + Amino infusion from BLR may get you much better results + if feeling frisky find a good source of laxogenin and add that too.

there are too many great choices now to run

ARA+ carnitine/soy lecithin
AE / vector
BMP
Follidrone / epi-plex
Although I would agree it’s not the “best” out atm it has worked very well for many people. Over 114 reviews with a 4.7/5 rating isn’t sheer chance. I do agree that all the option above are equally as good though

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I must have some kind of high myostatin because both follidrone and anafuse are making such a huge difference. My forearms and calves are even getting bigger than they should be. I ordered a bunch of Epichaos on sale gonna try TD epi