Next natural anabolic stack?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently running alphamax/M-test - Half dose of each.
Finishing up black ginger extract from swanson - contemplating if continuing it but probably should cycle off as I have been on it for almost 2.5-3 months.

I plan to order some stuff from DPS nutrition and Barlowes.
I am in between possibly running ursolic acid (barlowes) + rhaponticum extract

I have ran ARA before which I am considering also.
Anabolic effect is also an option but its pricey.

other considerations swanson (fearns soy lecit, apigenin)

Unless someone knows of a product that already contains ursolic acid in the mix that I can score off of DPS.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you tried
Ursa Major by APEX ALCHEMY yet?
also of interest, epichaos and helios !!
no, I have thought of running Transdermal but since my wife is preggers and have 4 year old toddler that loves to climb me, I dont wanna risk transferring it to them. May def consider TD in the future. Thanks. Will look into the other 2 suggestions.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well I do understand from a hormonal standpoint but the whole idea here is natural products, that don't effect the endocrine system. Cross contamination would be of some concern with say a topical steroid. but even then after 40 mins there is close to 0% chance of transmission. Furthermore, Apex uses a carrier which as soon as its dries leaves a protective layer which will help keep it in the skin and not on your clothes or loved ones. Lastly, we are talking about apple peals here ;) just how much of this stuff would one have to apply to himself to get anyone sick via cross transference??

all jokes aside you could apply (any topical) to the top of your feet and put socks on after a few mins.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im going to put in a vote for Anabolic Effect. Hands down the best natural anabolic ive ever used. Looking forward to my next run which is right around the corner. This time I will stack it with Epi-Plex, excited to see two those work together.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im going to put in a vote for Anabolic Effect. Hands down the best natural anabolic ive ever used. Looking forward to my next run which is right around the corner. This time I will stack it with Epi-Plex, excited to see two those work together.
Just picked up some Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex and X-Gels for a nice little natty stack come spring time.

What did you notice on AE? Thanks in advance (y)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect + Xgels
i do love epi-plex as well .. i just started mine jan1st love the stuff

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you everyone for your suggestions. I have ran vector twice in the past- which I thought was decent but didnt blow me away. for those that have ran vector and AE. is AE that much better than vector?

also there is decent amount of ursolic acid in vector/AE. How does this compare to running standardized ursolic acid product?

looking back at my alphamax / x-gels log - I was super pumped looking while taking these 2.

I have ran epilogue and follidrone multiple times. I really enjoyed follidrone actually, my endurance for crossfit was much better Epiplex is an option here.

I am also hearing that BLR is dropping their new natty anabolic soon - perhaps wait for this?

semtex

semtex

Awards
Evomuse is coming out with myosynergy. I think it has epicatechin and ursolic acid.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am also intrigued by Schizandra berry extract perhaps running this with Rhodiola.

yesterday, bought some extra pomegranates and goji berries for my anabolic kick.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just picked up some Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex and X-Gels for a nice little natty stack come spring time.

What did you notice on AE? Thanks in advance (y)
I think that is going to be an awesome stack for you. I look forward to seeing your results.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So ended up buying some fearn SL, royal jelly mix, schizandra

Took this pic in morning 175# post ****
todays workout was super vascular n great pump.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is Royal Jelly and Schisandra for?

schizandra links are above

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also intrigued by Schizandra berry extract perhaps running this with Rhodiola.

yesterday, bought some extra pomegranates and goji berries for my anabolic kick.

We tested a really stout schizandra extract and 2 testers got gyno. BAD. Surgery bad.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our new anabolic is just about ready for launch. The goal is this month depending on overseas shipping times.
Hands down this is the strongest natural anabolic product there has ever been. Period.
This isnt just me saying it to get people excited. When you see what it is and how it works youll become a believer.
There are 10 ingredients each of which is very good by itself.
There are 3 which are Ghrelin agonists and Androgen receptor agonists.
7 which are directly anabolic. Some activate mtor, some activate the AR, some have unknown mechanisms.
Testosterone increases.
HGH increases.
Muscle growth is easily on par with a PH or sarm. IN fact in some studies several of the ingredients are referred to as sarms.
My crown jewel.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boo. Pic doesnt show well. Here is what it says in short.
1. Growth hormone secretagogue receptor type 1

Kind
Protein
Organism
Humans
Pharmacological action
Unknown
Actions
Agonist

General Function
Peptide hormone binding

Specific Function
Receptor for ghrelin, coupled to G-alpha-11 proteins. Stimulates growth hormone secretion. Binds also other growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP) (e.g. Met-enkephalin and GHRP-6) as well as non-...
Gene Name

GHSR
Uniprot ID

Uniprot Name
Growth hormone secretagogue receptor type 1
===============================
2. Androgen receptor

Kind
Protein
Organism
Humans
Pharmacological action
Unknown
Actions
Agonist

General Function
Zinc ion binding
Specific Function
Steroid hormone receptors are ligand-activated transcription factors that regulate eukaryotic gene expression and affect cellular proliferation and differentiation in target tissues. Transcription ...

Gene Name
AR
Uniprot ID

Uniprot Name
Androgen receptor

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our new anabolic is just about ready for launch. The goal is this month depending on overseas shipping times.
Hands down this is the strongest natural anabolic product there has ever been. Period.
This isnt just me saying it to get people excited. When you see what it is and how it works youll become a believer.
7 which are directly anabolic. Some activate mtor, some activate the AR, some have unknown mechanisms.
Testosterone increases.
HGH increases.
Muscle growth is easily on par with a PH or sarm. IN fact in some studies several of the ingredients are referred to as sarms.
My crown jewel.
View attachment 200908
interested

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interested
I've been working on the writeup and we will likely have a video explaining things. There is alot to unpack data wise so I will probably do a short version for those who want quick simple facts and a version for those interested in the science.
It took us a long time to make this happen.
We had to control the actual plant cultivation and importation. Oversee the specific extraction processes for each chemical as its different per chemical even within the same plant material. Then the bioavailability augmentation processes needed to be manipulated and tested over and over. Add in overseas shipping times, much of which was during covid and testing a dozen different batches. Years of work.

But what we have is something exceptional.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Testosterone increases.
HGH increases.
My crown jewel.
View attachment 200908
Let me know if u need a tester!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been working on the writeup and we will likely have a video explaining things. There is alot to unpack data wise so I will probably do a short version for those who want quick simple facts and a version for those interested in the science.
It took us a long time to make this happen.
We had to control the actual plant cultivation and importation. Oversee the specific extraction processes for each chemical as its different per chemical even within the same plant material. Then the bioavailability augmentation processes needed to be manipulated and tested over and over. Add in overseas shipping times, much of which was during covid and testing a dozen different batches. Years of work.

But what we have is something exceptional.
BLR always innovating!!!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BLR always innovating!!!
Appears they were the first to come up with vector ingredients then OL copied with kingslayer and sns/cel with ANabolic effect...

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appears they were the first to come up
With vector ingredients the OL copied with kingslayer and sns/cel with ANabolic effect...
Not to mention, BLR first came out with epicatechin....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The raw materials for the new anabolic will ship to us on about Wednesday of next week. Give 3 to 5 days best case shipping. Covid may effect.
From there maybe another week and we should be on track for launch.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to mention, BLR first came out with epicatechin....
I have always liked follidrone. I have ran about 4 bottles. Endurance was noticeably higher with it. I guess we can also add ecklonia cava to that list.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have always liked follidrone. I have ran about 4 bottles. Endurance was noticeably higher with it. I guess we can also add ecklonia cava to that list.
I love Follidrone!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Compiled some anabolic substances

Urolithin B / ellagic acid
Phostatidic acid
Black ginger extract (5,7- methoxy)
ursolic acid
apigenin
Salidrosides
28-homobrassinolide
quercetin, sinensetin, ubocunone, - Citrus Bioflavonoids
alpha-cedrene
Korean mistletoe
tomatidine
eucommia ulmoides
Anacyclus pyrethrum
paederia foetida
Ferulic acid / DAA
Forskolin / Carbolin Similar

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Phostatidic acid
ursolic acid
apigenin
Salidrosides
28-homobrassinolide
alpha-cedrene
Korean mistletoe
tomatidine
eucommia ulmoides
Anacyclus pyrethrum
paederia foetida
Ferulic acid / DAA
Holy smokes...that will be one heck of a stack!! SNS, can you do this all in one pill or powder form?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Phostatidic acid
ursolic acid
apigenin
Salidrosides
28-homobrassinolide
alpha-cedrene
Korean mistletoe
tomatidine
eucommia ulmoides
Anacyclus pyrethrum
paederia foetida
Ferulic acid / DAA
We already use many of these.
Ellagic acid in a cyclodextrin complex=Rebirth
Ursolic acid= Vector
Salidroside=11% salidroside on our site for 20$
Quercetin as quercetin niacin co crystals with improved bioavailability from around 1% to around 40%+ = Follidrone
Korean mistletoe=Vector
Forskolin on our site solo for 20$

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spoke to our friends in China and we expect raws to ship Wed.
Average 3-5 day shipping excluding any covid delays.
Maybe another week or so in production and we are ready for launch.
If you are not presently on our email newsletter list sign up now for launch details and deals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy smokes...that will be one heck of a stack!! SNS, can you do this all in one pill or powder form?
Ha. I almost set down and tried to figure up just how many capsules that would take haha.

There are at least 11 of those that are either used in existing or upcoming products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP or Anabolic Effect? Which one is better
They both work via different pathways.

Hold on, BLR is about to release a new natural Anabolic. We believe it will blow the socks off anything that is presently out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're going to get answers both ways on that. Some of it depends on individual results and some answering will just depend on which company they're a bigger fan of.

Both are great products. I personally would say Anabolic Effect but I think you would likely enjoy either.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cnation

Awards
Honestly both deliver different results. Really depends what your trying to achieve. BMP to me focus more on improving your physique. While AE gives you faster recovery and more strength. If money is not an issue, I would go with both.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've run AE WITH BMP and it was amazing.

I want to try this new Androgin with BMP next.