Newcomers...DHEA derivatives DO deliver..

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
..more importantly younger, less experienced, less knowledgeable and those who have not ventured into the prohormone side of bodybuilding/training....and today is your second post outside of your introduction.

If your "HEALTH" is paramount...and yes some may laugh and some may not...but I can bet that there are a handful of "new" members here that wanna fulfill there goals and not worry about the serious sides.....well here's a friendly heads up.... you thought about a DHEA derivative?

With that.....there are a handful of companies that can fulfill that order right now...and give you the gains you are seeking....androfactory being one.

Something to think about.

rphash49

Awards
I was a big fan of PP but omg the stuff was expensive. I'm sure the delivery system is great and all but for that much coin I need more results than what oral dhea can provide. Only product I would buy now if I could from PP is androhard. Hands down best stano clone I've ever used. Only dhea I would use now is dermacrine which is Cheaper and more effective IMO.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
androfactory is expensive. ams, forerunner labs are better choices.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a good option for novices getting their feet wet and learning how their body reacts to hormones and how to cycle properly.

However, I don't think they should be singled out just for newcomers. These products can be useful for anyone. I have run several cycles and plan on running some of these in the future. Sometimes its nice to get a boost over what you could do naturally and mix things up without having to resort to a major cycle and harsh shutdown. Obviously people will have to adjust their expectations from their cycle if they just did a test/tren/dbol cycle but it by no means make these products useless to experienced users.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
How would the forruner labs alpha mas/bulk compare to like the hdrol/stano I just ran? Kinda high in price but they Will probably be on the nye sale. Planning my post surgery/recovery spring comeback (won't be in the gym for 3 months) was thinking epi but was curious about these products

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would the forruner labs alpha mas/bulk compare to like the hdrol/stano I just ran? Kinda high in price but they Will probably be on the nye sale. Planning my post surgery/recovery spring comeback (won't be in the gym for 3 months) was thinking epi but was curious about these products
those two combos prob wouldn't compare, but adding in 50mg of hdrol with alpha mass and/or alpha bulk would be nice.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
if you had posted this in the androfactory sub section, I wouldn't of ever posted in it. :smoker:
My original post made mention to "handful of companies" not just androfactory and the intent was truly directed at the safer alternatives available for less knowledgeable / experienced.

And I guess you're right, there's no other rep that has posted any reference to their product in this sub-section in a new thread nor even outside their own company sub-section.

I "was" just trying to offer helpful advice.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Highly consider adding liver support for the second option unlike the first and maybe a stronger PCT too.

Just my opinion.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Highly consider adding liver support for the second cycle and maybe a stronger PCT.

Just my opinion.
I ran life support during and post cycle, nolva/daa/erase/powerful/c20/versa1/nobull and hemavol/sizeon during pct, what would be different if I ran hdrol or epi with say alpha mass? Any idea what kind of shutdown would occur? I tried going

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I ran life support during and post cycle, nolva/daa/erase/powerful/c20/versa1/nobull and hemavol/sizeon during pct, what would be different if I ran hdrol or epi with say alpha mass? Any idea what kind of shutdown would occur? I tried going
That cycle support and PCT is great. Shutdown will occur but to what extent no one would know without bloodwork.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
That cycle support and PCT is great. Shutdown will occur but to what extent no one would know without bloodwork.
I was leaning toward torem for my next pct. I had some shutdown from hdrol stano but bounced back after week1 doin a little TOO good down there now in week 5. Took a ling time before going to the dark (awesome) side went a lil overkill with first cycle but loved it! I'm guessing alpha mass would be fairly wet gains?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those two combos prob wouldn't compare, but adding in 50mg of hdrol with alpha mass and/or alpha bulk would be nice.
I like this idea. I would run an oral such as hdrol for the first couple of weeks on top of 8 weeks
Of max bulk. I always feel like the extra time on cycles helps me retain more of my as after they solidify a bit.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I was a big fan of PP but omg the stuff was expensive. I'm sure the delivery system is great and all but for that much coin I need more results than what oral dhea can provide. Only product I would buy now if I could from PP is androhard. Hands down best stano clone I've ever used. Only dhea I would use now is dermacrine which is Cheaper and more effective IMO.
Muscle-up should be out early in the new year, it's an androhard clone and we've been told its going to be cheaper. Food for thought :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My original post made mention to "handful of companies" not just androfactory and the intent was truly directed at the safer alternatives available for less knowledgeable / experienced.

And I guess you're right, there's no other rep that has posted any reference to their product in this sub-section in a new thread nor even outside their own company sub-section.

I "was" just trying to offer helpful advice.
uh huh. :thumbsup:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I was leaning toward torem for my next pct. I had some shutdown from hdrol stano but bounced back after week1 doin a little TOO good down there now in week 5. Took a ling time before going to the dark (awesome) side went a lil overkill with first cycle but loved it! I'm guessing alpha mass would be fairly wet gains?
I don't think it will cause must bloat at all....it's 1-Dhea product.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I ran FOCUS from AF and got NOTHING out of it...
I don't trust AndroFactory

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
androfactory is expensive. ams, forerunner labs are better choices.
Echo this, for the prices you can't beat ams. Plus the dudes are pretty knowledgeable and helpful.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really enjoy dhea isomers though...gained 22 lbs on andromass. Everyone kept asking me What I was doing Lol...told them I was on dem nitrated beef aminoz.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ape McGrapes Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 45
Supplements 10
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2