NEW YEARS PLAN DROP'EM HERE!!!!!!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok I know you guys have some stuff planned.I'm looking for the crazy insane stuff and the super laid back stuff.

and GO!!!!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Mrs. and I are just gonna take a road trip down to N. Carolina and spend new years with a close friend and his family (a buddy from deployment) at their place. Nothing big, but there will undoubtedly be some sort of debauchery

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep. I have time off so I'm taking it to it's full advantage.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Waiting for Nutra's big sale then Xbox 360!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put Izzie to bed, come downstairs and maybe pop in a movie, pour myself a glass of Don Q mojito, and chill till midnight. Still no tv at the new house, so the Mrs. and I will just guestimate, have a little smooch, then probably crash like the old farts that we are. We wanted to do something this year like have friends over, but the house is still full of boxes and not really "presentable", so that's probably not in the cards. That, and we have no friends, so.... Yay for mojito! :D

whodey41

Awards
Friends and I are getting a party bus, and going to a club in downtown Cleveland. After the club closes down we got a hotel right down the road.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I'm gonna stay home and order some supps from NUTRAPLANET lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
goto a club in the loop (chicago) and hit up the lakefront hotel suite (drake hotel) after we arranged.....$575 a night (2100 square ft. fa king baller as it gets)

im still young.....27

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
goto a club in the loop (chicago) and hit up the lakefront hotel suite (drake hotel) after we arranged.....$575 a night (2100 square ft. fa king baller as it gets)

im still young.....27
Yup... Same age as you that sounds like a good time...

Friends and I are getting a party bus, and going to a club in downtown Cleveland. After the club closes down we got a hotel right down the road.
I'm from Cleveland... You'll probably be at a club on west 6th correct?
Are the flats still body rockin?

whodey41

Awards
Yup... Same age as you that sounds like a good time...

I'm from Cleveland... You'll probably be at a club on west 6th correct?
Are the flats still body rockin?
. Flats suck now, all that's there is shooters on the lake which is only good in the summer, the improv comady club, and a few strip clubs. And yea going to barroom, not exactly on west 6th but close. Had to order tickets in advance or risk sitting out side for an hour trying to get in, so were going to the biggest club and just staying instead of hopping around west 6th.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
give a random female the best 2 minutes of her life

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
exactly....twice is enough....3 times and she may want a diamond
I lol'ed made me think of this

[video=youtube;eDr1oQ1wsQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDr1oQ1wsQU&feature=re lated[/video]