New Weight loss stack after gaining cycle oxyelite pro

joeyp84

Awards
I'm starting a new weight loss stack to try to drop some weight after a bulking phase.

STATS:
Male
age 26
weight 175 after most recent gain cycle- previously 145 after last cutting
height-5'9"
BF %-now 14.5%

Goal is to drop to hopefully 160 at most and have my abs back... 165 would be ideal

Stack:
Oxyelite pro
animal pak
olympian labs CLA
fish oil
BCAA's
revolutionary technology bionic edge protein

i was told to add also to this usp labs pink magic test booster to maximize the weight loss

soon to post more about my workout routine and diet

any advice so far? anyone ever combine all this with good results,bad results? any tweaks to the stack that may help?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OEP is a good fat burner. CLA is always good to add in. The BCAAs and fish oil are good to have. That's all I can comment on with personal experience.

What I can certainly say is not to bother with the Pink Magic. I ran the beta version before it came to market and loved it; bought 4 bottles and they did nothing for me compared to what I used before.

If anything, on top of the nutrition and such, which it sounds like you already know after successfully cutting before, I'd look at adding in some Need2Slin for nutrient repartitioning. I love taking that prior to heavier carb meals to push the nutrients into muscle instead of fat. You could also toss in some EGCg (green tea extract) if you wanted.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I really did like CLA/Egcg together. I stacked that with NTBM's Adderllin, and got a very nice clean focus and energy from it.

joeyp84

Awards
yeah thanks ill have to look into that...ooo and i forgot to mention im also taking pre workout creatine called C.G.P. i like it so far and its not supposed to cause bloating and retain water weight so far i like it alot and you don't have to load it like regular creatine i would def recommend this seems to help with gains too.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I'm starting a new weight loss stack to try to drop some weight after a bulking phase.

STATS:
Male
age 26
weight 175 after most recent gain cycle- previously 145 after last cutting
height-5'9"
BF %-now 14.5%

Goal is to drop to hopefully 160 at most and have my abs back... 165 would be ideal

Stack:
Oxyelite pro
animal pak
olympian labs CLA
fish oil
BCAA's
revolutionary technology bionic edge protein

i was told to add also to this usp labs pink magic test booster to maximize the weight loss

soon to post more about my workout routine and diet

any advice so far? anyone ever combine all this with good results,bad results? any tweaks to the stack that may help?
Nice stack bro, OEP worked wonders for me....the pink magic (in my experience), just helped me to harden up, started looking more vascular

joeyp84

Awards
i've actually decided to cancel the pink magic...after i read more of the reviews they all sounded exactly the same for the most part so i was thinking it was just hyped up by ppl...then i stumbled upon a post by i think a biologist and he took all the ingredients n then gave definitions of each one and the studies hes found on them...n to be honest he said its mostly lotus flower and something else in it n the tests never were on humans they were on rats who were given a ridiculous amount of the one thing and showed what looked like results but were more inconclusive....n then he went on to write how the psychological game that goes on with ppl would give them the results they were seeing and in 2 to 3 weeks they would have it in their head that this pill was working so good that their PRs were going up with diff lifts and they felt harder and everything...so its more a plasebo (spelling?) i ordered this stuff called Formadrol instead b/c i know a couple ppl who took it personally n had good results with that n oep so im giving it a shot and those ingredients are better off n proven lol. thats just what i've found with all my research...i'm just doing this until i decide to say F*ck it n hit the real stuff in the winter to bulk.