New Update To LG Sciences Lipoburn - Loggers Wanted

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are releasing an updated version of Lipoburn which contains the same ingredient profile for the most part (substituting theobromine for theophylline) and adding in Raspberry Keytones to the mix.

Anyone interested in logging this? Reps of LG pick 5 loggers if you will please!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RK, very nice addition...I've used a bottle of the original version before, noticed it did help to tighten up some areas. Will be looking at feedback on the loggers for this...
Question though...did you ever try to add in any alpha-Yohimbe at any point? just curious...

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a try! I'll log it for you!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We did not because yohimbine is outlawed in so many countries.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are releasing an updated version of Lipoburn which contains the same ingredient profile for the most part (substituting theobromine for theophylline) and adding in Raspberry Keytones to the mix.

Anyone interested in logging this? Reps of LG pick 5 loggers if you will please!
Definitely interested :)

PS. Can I ask why the exclusion of theophylline?

~Rosie~

Reactions: ax1
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap. Final peace to my summer cut, here we come!!

jdrannin1

Awards
I've used a lot of LipoBurn in the past. I'm glad to see it's going to stick around.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I am defeinately interested in this. I have stubborn pec fat that I want to get rid of and I used the last formulation so I would be able to compare results between the two. Hoping to cut my pec and ab fat for the shredded summer look

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just finishing up another log and would love to log anything that will help me continue leaning up. Please consider me interested.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Definitely interested. Coming back from a layoff and will be training for strength and endurance.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I would log this for sure. I've used almost every topical around (oddly except Lipoburn). I've used Napalm, Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder, 7 KE spray, Dermatherm, Abliderate, Ab-Solved, Lipoderm Ultra. I'm a sucker for topicals. I'd include before/after pics as well as a detailed log.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Just started a Natadrol + 1-Andro Log, or else I'd be in. Looks like a dandy product!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't believe in these types of products. They may do something but they don't spot reduce fat. Never been proven.

rs_pwner

Awards
I would love to log for you guys. My entire summer is dedicated to weightloss and gaining muscle mass(towards the end) anyways. If you still would like someone let me know :eek:

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I could actually use this with my existing log if it was sent soon enough. I could turn it into sort of a recomp rather than mass plan. Would this interest anyone?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards

I'd be interested in logging this as well. Especially with the addition of raspberry ketones, I've heard some great things about them.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would log this for sure. I've used almost every topical around (oddly except Lipoburn). I've used Napalm, Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder, 7 KE spray, Dermatherm, Abliderate, Ab-Solved, Lipoderm Ultra. I'm a sucker for topicals. I'd include before/after pics as well as a detailed log.
number #2

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

Will do i already got 3 in mind and you will have a PM from me or Rhadam with the names by tomorrow. :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see some more apps for this dudes. Should be really solid with the addition of ketones.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be up for a logging op. I'm about 3-4 weeks out of being done my summer cut.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see some more apps for this dudes. Should be really solid with the addition of ketones.
Can you ship to North Korea? You will need to ship it to Canada first and have someone send it overseas from there.

Thanks!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to throw my hat in. This would be my first ever topical fat-loss formula. I'd put this to good use, as I run 4-5 times a week fasted. I've tried many stim based fatburners, many of which I've logged here on AM. Good luck to all of those that are chosen!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
soem great apps.
keep em comming we will have our 5 chosen by tonight :)

culversguy

Awards
I would love to give it a try nothing but good results from LG science like always. going into my summer cut at 10%bf as of now want to drop that down to around 7% for the summer would go on a strict clean diet as well as plenty of cardio best of luck to all

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
*LG loggers for lipoburn*

Seccsi
Rosie Chee Scott
Johnnynuts
southpaw23
holmes215

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent! Thanks for the opportunity. Looking forward to it!

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
PM also sent. Thanks for allowing me to run this log, cant wait to use this.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*LG loggers for lipoburn*

Seccsi
Rosie Chee Scott
Johnnynuts
southpaw23
holmes215
Very nice list, I'll be looking at these logs. Good luck guys.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking foreward to some great logs guys. :)

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Of course, late! haha Congrats to the loggers!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will keep an eye on the logs. I have been looking to use a topical for a while and was going to log Thiomucase but the package didn't arrive.

Curious to see how this formula gets on. Photo logs please people! :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I will keep an eye on the logs. I have been looking to use a topical for a while and was going to log Thiomucase but the package didn't arrive.

Curious to see how this formula gets on. Photo logs please people! :)
I can't speak for the rest, but I'll definitely have photos.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking, it would be interesting to only apply it to one side of your body. For example the left pec and not the right to see how dramatic its effects are on fat loss, assuming you are trying to loose fat from your whole body .

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Let me know if you need more loggers! My entire summer is dedicated to lifting, dieting, and cutting, and I will be able to provide weekly pics. Thanks!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
the winners/loggers have been chosen for now :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Well I haven't got mine yet, but if people are getting them that must mean mine will be here anytime!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to make sure, I think I received it. It's a blue bottle without a label? Also since this is my first transdermal, these may seem like simple enough questions. How much/many pumps for the stomach area and how do I apply it, meaning before a workout, or twice a day (morning/night?). Thanks again and my log will begin tomorrow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to make sure, I think I received it. It's a blue bottle without a label? Also since this is my first transdermal, these may seem like simple enough questions. How much/many pumps for the stomach area and how do I apply it, meaning before a workout, or twice a day (morning/night?). Thanks again and my log will begin tomorrow.
Yes, blue bottle (like the LipoBURN and 7-KE bottles), no label. Use 4 pumps twice daily on the abdominal, hips, and thigh areas, applied am and pm (ideally after a shower).

~Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established