New Product VIRON FAQ!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron is out of stock on the BLR site. I am sure there’s more stock in other online retailers. However, this shows how great and popular a supplement that Viron is!
Should be back in stock next week. Fingers crossed bc I’m almost out. Great value at 60 Caps and only needing 1 per day to see results

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should be back in stock next week. Fingers crossed bc I’m almost out. Great value at 60 Caps and only needing 1 per day to see results
If that isn’t the truth!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think that potentially this stuff could increase HGH levels comparable to 5iu Pharm growth daily.
This is only an assessment based upon research though and currently I can only speculate. We do have labs coming though.
brundel Did you ever got lab about Letrone and GH?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to be starting up with Viron, and Letrone in my current run of Vector. Should prove to be a very welcome addition!
Already stacking Vector and FD2. Timing will be perfect for my re-visti to the gym post injury.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel Did you ever got lab about Letrone and GH?
No I have not.
While I do expect atractylodes to increase HGH this effect would be mild. Its primary use is an AI as long as the atractylodes has been extracted for the right constituent. Atractylenolide.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I have not.
While I do expect atractylodes to increase HGH this effect would be mild. Its primary use is an AI as long as the atractylodes has been extracted for the right constituent. Atractylenolide.
I am a bit confuse in this post you said the HGH effect would be mild but on the previous poste you said : comparable to 5 iu , so does 5 iu is a small HGH pharma dose?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a bit confuse in this post you said the HGH effect would be mild but on the previous poste you said : comparable to 5 iu , so does 5 iu is a small HGH pharma dose?
What previous post was this?
Its for sure not comparable to 5iu.

Prolactrone maybe. Letrone no. Letrone is an AI. Not an HGH booster. It might raise hgh a bit but again this isnt its primary function just a bonus.

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
I know the label says that but they have messed up the rebirth label in the past and 40mg seems high.

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Another test booster has 200mg boron citrate supplying 10mg of active boron on the label. The label on viron just has 20mg boron citrate. Is it 20mg active boron per cap? I'm asking because 20mg is supposed to be the upper limit and 2 caps provides double that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another test booster has 200mg boron citrate supplying 10mg of active boron on the label. The label on viron just has 20mg boron citrate. Is it 20mg active boron per cap? I'm asking because 20mg is supposed to be the upper limit and 2 caps provides double that.
The serving size on the label is 1 cap. The label is correct at 20mg per cap at 1 cap per serving. No need to take 2 caps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg per cap.

There are companies that use 200mg. Not saying I think this is a good Idea. I dont.
20 twice a day is fantastic.

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Should I do 5 on 2 off on 1 cap a day or every day?

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Just finished 4 week on rebirth/exo and decided to jump on viron/letrone which I have been on for a week. (Currently on 1 cap of each)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg per cap.

There are companies that use 200mg. Not saying I think this is a good Idea. I dont.
20 twice a day is fantastic.
Who use 200mg Boron ? Find me that idiot and I will personaly visit them for a talk :)

Those who use 100-200mg Boron is Boron Citrate (supplying about 5% active Boron).
200mg Boron Citrate is 10mg Active Boron

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Who use 200mg Boron ? Find me that idiot and I will personaly visit them for a talk :)

Those who use 100-200mg Boron is Boron Citrate (supplying about 5% active Boron).
That was what I was saying, m-test is exactly that so I got a bit confused with the viron label.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Right but the studies used tetroborate or boron sodium salt. It wasnt 200mg giving 10%. It was 10mg sodium salt of boron.
So the people saying 200mg boron citrate are vastly overdosing people as sodium tetroborate and boron citrate are comparable in % of active boron if Im not mistaken.

"ingestion of a capsule containing 10mg of boron as sodium tetra
boratealongwiththeirbreakfast"
http://www.mdriveformen.com/documents/boron-free-testosterone-support.pdf

Not 200mg with 10% active.

And 20mg boron citrate is the upper limit recommended daily.
We push that up to 40mg because Ive been testing this on people for a decade and 40mg seems to be safe. 5x that I dont know though.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right but the studies used tetroborate or boron sodium salt. It wasnt 200mg giving 10%. It was 10mg sodium salt of boron.
So the people saying 200mg boron citrate are vastly overdosing people as sodium tetroborate and boron citrate are comparable in % of active boron if Im not mistaken.

"ingestion of a capsule containing 10mg of boron as sodium tetra
boratealongwiththeirbreakfast"
http://www.mdriveformen.com/documents/boron-free-testosterone-support.pdf

Not 200mg with 10% active.

And 20mg boron citrate is the upper limit recommended daily.
We push that up to 40mg because Ive been testing this on people for a decade and 40mg seems to be safe. 5x that I dont know though.
I do appreciate being careful but in Boron studies we are talking aboit active Boron.
Dr.Reza Naghii who ran studies on Boron decades said it does not matter where it comes from (Boron Citrate, sodium tetraborate decahydrate etc) as long as we know the % of active Boron.

Example a study on Boron and Osteoarthritis they used 55mg Sodium tetraborate decahydrate (6mg active/elemental Boron).
In another Boron study they used 102.6mg sodium tetraborate decahydrate (11,4 active/elemental Boron).

As you can see , in Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate, its about 11% active Boron.
Boron CItrate is Boron with Citric Acid. So taking 200mg Boron Citrate (5% Active Boron) is 10mg Boron (the dose Dr Naghii used in some of his studies where we saw testosterone increasing effect) and rest is Citric Acid.

The study you are showing where Dr.Naghii was involved, they used 10mg of Boron from sodium tetraborate.
From the study:
The boron supplements were pre-
pared from sodium tetraborate - containing 10 mg of boron.

From the email I got from Dr.Naghii/some.of his words: (to prove it completely):
"The boron content of Borax (Sodium tetraborate decahydrate) is 11.3 per cent." (I said about 11% which is correct)
" 25–30 mg of borax provides about 3 mg of boron. As used in postmenopausal women study" (as an example).

So like I said, we need to look for % /mg of active Boron. To get 10mg active Boron like they used in one of the studies, we need 100+mg Burax (Sodium tetraborate decahydrate or 200mg Boron Citrate where 5% of it is Active Boron).

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do appreciate being careful but in Boron studies we are talking aboit active Boron.
Dr.Reza Naghii who ran studies on Boron decades said it does not matter where it comes from (Boron Citrate, sodium tetraborate decahydrate etc) as long as we know the % of active Boron.

Example a study on Boron and Osteoarthritis they used 55mg Sodium tetraborate decahydrate (6mg active/elemental Boron).
In another Boron study they used 102.6mg sodium tetraborate decahydrate (11,4 active/elemental Boron).

As you can see , in Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate, its about 11% active Boron.
Boron CItrate is Boron with Citric Acid. So taking 200mg Boron Citrate (5% Active Boron) is 10mg Boron (the dose Dr Naghii used in some of his studies where we saw testosterone increasing effect) and rest is Citric Acid.

The study you are showing where Dr.Naghii was involved, they used 10mg of Boron from sodium tetraborate.
From the study:
The boron supplements were pre-
pared from sodium tetraborate - containing 10 mg of boron.

From the email I got from Dr.Naghii (to prove it completely):
"The boron content of borax (Sodium tetraborate decahydrate) is 11.3 per cent." (I said about 11% which is correct)
" 25–30 mg of borax provides about 3 mg of boron. As used in postmenopausal women study" (as an example)
(Those words are from Dr. Reza Naghii)

So like I said, we need to look for % /mg of active Boron. To get 10mg active Boron like they used in one of the studies, we need 100+mg Burax (Sodium tetraborate decahydrate or 200mg Boron Citrate where 5% of it is Active Boron).
So is the boron citrate in Viron isn’t even close to 10 mg active boron?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
So is the boron citrate in Viron isn’t even close to 10 mg active boron?
Curious about this as well as I have some on hand. Seems that way from Danes’s info, but idk if we’re missing something.

Reactions: JYD

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Curious about this as well as I have some on hand. Seems that way from Danes’s info, but idk if we’re missing something.
Another company's label says 200mg boron citrate which provides 10mg of active boron. viron label just says 20mg of boron citrate which would provide 1mg of active boron.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Any additional info on the boron citrate in Viron? Does all boron citrate only yield 5% active boron? If so, 20mg is really an underwhelming amount. Hoping there’s something else to it.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any additional info on the boron citrate in Viron? Does all boron citrate only yield 5% active boron? If so, 20mg is really an underwhelming amount. Hoping there’s something else to it.
I’m curious about this as well. Also what about other types of boron? So confusing

binky123

Awards
brundel - can you confirm the boron dosage? 20mg elemental or 20mg of boron citrate. thanks

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel - can you confirm the boron dosage? 20mg elemental or 20mg of boron citrate. thanks
And of course theres been no reply. Why am I not surprised. This is an extremely important question. I take 1 cap Viron everyday as a staple but if it’s boron citrate which only yields 5 percent I’m going to feel a bit ripped off.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shows 20mg of boron citrate on the website.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
And of course theres been no reply. Why am I not surprised. This is an extremely important question. I take 1 cap Viron everyday as a staple but if it’s boron citrate which only yields 5 percent I’m going to feel a bit ripped off.
Interesting.....

binky123

Awards
I wouldn't feel ripped off unless you dislike the product. I've found it to be very strong - almost too strong (at 2 caps per day, puts me in a bad mood after 4-5 days).

Also - Boron is cheap - so I'm not sure why they would skimp on the dose.

My guess is it should read "Boron (as Boron Citrate) - 20mg", instead of just "Boron Citrate - 20mg".

I emailed them asking for a CoA, but they declined saying the extraction methods for TA are proprietary.

It would be nice to have more clarity - part of the reason I like BLR is how active they are on the boards.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Viron 8 weeks on 4 weeks off year round.
Its great for the labido and mood.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just received this, but thought it was 10mg per cap. 20mg is a lot and people are taking 2 per day when the UL is clearly 20mg per day?!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being that boron increases magnesium absorption, do I need to be careful of how much magnesium I take now? I use 480mg of magnesium nightly.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I keep my normal magnesium dose and take boron, I cannot wake up in the morning. I cut it in half.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I keep my normal magnesium dose and take boron, I cannot wake up in the morning. I cut it in half.
lol that would be a nice problem to have sometimes but I was still up at 3am today. Maybe it’ll take a few days for that to happen.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some good reads in here :)

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading through this I am confused I have a bottle of 5mg boron citrate should I take three or four pills or forty?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reading through this I am confused I have a bottle of 5mg boron citrate should I take three or four pills or forty?
Up 20mg max. So 4 of the 5mg pills. Viron has a total of 20mg boron when you take the full dose.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nope, on the label it’s declared 20 mg of boron citrate
Valiant said there was 20mg of actual boron, boron citrate is 5% active boron -> 20/.05= 400mg boron citrate. Cause if it's just 20mg of boron citrate that's 1mg of actual boron🤔

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Valiant said there was 20mg of actual boron, boron citrate is 5% active boron -> 20/.05= 400mg boron citrate. Cause if it's just 20mg of boron citrate that's 1mg of actual boron
Ratios aside. The owner himself said there is 20mg of active boron in two caps. Regardless of how the ingredient is written on the label.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20mg from boron citrate
Generally speaking.
There is under normal conditions an 10% give or take more or less in manufacturing.
And boron citrate is on average 5% but this also slightly varies.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
20mg from boron citrate
Generally speaking.
There is under normal conditions an 10% give or take more or less in manufacturing.
And boron citrate is on average 5% but this also slightly varies.
So 20mg of active boron? I’m asking because I’ve got a whole tub of boron which I was thinking to stack with Viron