abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel has been working like a horse. If he doesn't answer by tomm I'll hit him up and get an update for you guys.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brundel have you started testing this yet,curious to know more about this exciting new supplement
The new anabolic is ever evolving.
Ill keep everyone posted as things unfold.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really looking forward to the new Anabolic.

aver4581

Awards
Awesome will bump it up tomorrow mainly looking for alpha feeling and libido boost. Using it with virtus :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome will bump it up tomorrow mainly looking for alpha feeling and libido boost. Using it with virtus :)
that should be a great stack with Virtus

aver4581

Awards
A few days in and really enjoying it! Feeling good all day long, libido boosted and feeling stronger. No complaints here! Using 2 caps a day

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few days in and really enjoying it! Feeling good all day long, libido boosted and feeling stronger. No complaints here! Using 2 caps a day
Good to hear. Add some letrone for even better results.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few days in and really enjoying it! Feeling good all day long, libido boosted and feeling stronger.
No complaints here! Using 2 caps a day
Good to hear. Add some letrone for even better results.
Better yet, use the Alpha Stack - Viron, Letrone plus Follidrone 2.0 for the win ;)

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-alpha-stack-follidrone-2-0-viron-letrone/

Everything is 7% off for Valentines Sale
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/289760-tgb-valentine-sale.html

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance the longjack or boron in this is making me lightheaded, dizzy and nauseous? I've ruled out everything else in my stack and this is the newest addition.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance the longjack or boron in this is making me lightheaded, dizzy and nauseous? I've ruled out everything else in my stack and this is the newest addition.
Tongkat can be touchy for some people.
Especially if you take beta blockers as it blocks their action which will cause you to have rapid heart rate and other sides.

Ive also heard people saying it keeps them up at night.
Boron is unlikely to cause any issues.

Try taking a few days off of it, then one day take only it. See if the effects persist.
Also I suggest 1 cap at a time. Our extract is very concentrated.

aver4581

Awards
I must say this product makes me feel GREAT. Sex drive is up, feeling aggressive in the gym (alpha feeling) and energy levels are great except for one night but that was because i slept for 4 hrs. 2/2 for me - will return to follidrone a bit later

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say this product makes me feel GREAT. Sex drive is up, feeling aggressive in the gym (alpha feeling) and energy levels are great except for one night but that was because i slept for 4 hrs. 2/2 for me - will return to follidrone a bit later
Does the same for me. Huge libido spikes. Feel stronger.
Absolutely love it.
I started taking Boron by itself a decade ago and have always really liked it but once I got my hands on this tongkat extract things really turned up.
Ive taken a bunch of tongkat extracts. They really are hit and miss. Some are fake, some are too mild to work, some are standardized for the wrong things. This one is just right and really packs a punch.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tongkat can be touchy for some people.
Especially if you take beta blockers as it blocks their action which will cause you to have rapid heart rate and other sides.

Ive also heard people saying it keeps them up at night.
Boron is unlikely to cause any issues.

Try taking a few days off of it, then one day take only it. See if the effects persist.
Also I suggest 1 cap at a time. Our extract is very concentrated.
Yeah, I'm taking bisoprolol and now convinced it's the longjack making me dizzy and stuff. Is Viron good for a woman to take? Any issues to be aware of? If it's ok, I may as well give it to my wife.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm taking bisoprolol and now convinced it's the longjack making me dizzy and stuff. Is Viron good for a woman to take? Any issues to be aware of? If it's ok, I may as well give it to my wife.
Yah def stop.
Give it to the wife shell love it.
And PM me and Ill send you another bottle of something else so you dont lose out.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any bloodwork on Viron when taken solo? I had a look around but no luck. Im not doubting the product ...Im just curious.

ktm620

Awards
Between dosing 2 caps on workout days ( 3x2 ) or dosing 1 cap on week days ( 5x1) which one you d say works best? ( trying to manage with one bottle lol )

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any bloodwork on Viron when taken solo? I had a look around but no luck. Im not doubting the product ...Im just curious.
I've seen some labs from others and my own.
In natural guys we see a modest increase in total test with a strong increase in free test.
My last free t was 150ng/dl.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Between dosing 2 caps on workout days ( 3x2 ) or dosing 1 cap on week days ( 5x1) which one you d say works best? ( trying to manage with one bottle lol )
I suggest 1 cap daily. 7 days on I think.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Advisable to use for someone on test (trt doses)?
Absolutely. My free t was in the 150s last time I checked. Currently On hrt. I've seen it as low as 7. I've always been a fan of boron. Have used it for a decade before Viron. And we have a really strong tongkat extract that targets all the right constituents. I think most do not.
So 150 is nice.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Absolutely. My free t was in the 150s last time I checked. Currently On hrt. I've seen it as low as 7. I've always been a fan of boron. Have used it for a decade before Viron. And we have a really strong tongkat extract that targets all the right constituents. I think most do not.
So 150 is nice.
I have started using Viron myself for the past 3 weeks along with a cruise dose of TRT. I feel so much better compared to using a different test booster that I have previously recommended. BLR products definitely work!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have started using Viron myself for the past 3 weeks along with a cruise dose of TRT. I feel so much better compared to using a different test booster that I have previously recommended. BLR products definitely work!
It's interesting...alot of "test boosters" have antiandrogens in them.
They are SUPER common in pct products but they shouldn't be in either. Things like dim, saw palmetto etc. Viron really seems to make a difference for me. Feels like upping my total t by 100%. Because free t is so high.

ktm620

Awards
I've seen some labs from others and my own.
In natural guys we see a modest increase in total test with a strong increase in free test.
My last free t was 150ng/dl.
150? Thats crazy man..
Had labs recently and total was 379 with free at 3 if my conversion was ok. ( 30 pg/ml was the labs if i recall cerrectly..)
Decided to get another bottle of Viron , and run it at 2 caps per day , one morning and one pre...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
150? Thats crazy man..
Had labs recently and total was 379 with free at 3 if my conversion was ok. ( 30 pg/ml was the labs if i recall cerrectly..)
Decided to get another bottle of Viron , and run it at 2 caps per day , one morning and one pre...
THis is about where mine was when I decided to go on HRT.
If it doesnt come up you might need to consider. Or if it comes up but drops again. There is no reason to suffer man.
I promise you dont realize how bad you feel until you fix it. Then your like WTF...how did I even exist like that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THis is about where mine was when I decided to go on HRT.
If it doesnt come up you might need to consider. Or if it comes up but drops again. There is no reason to suffer man.
I promise you dont realize how bad you feel until you fix it. Then your like WTF...how did I even exist like that.
I’m very much looking forward to that last paragraph lol

ktm620

Awards
My "collection" thus far.....(3 bottles of Foli came and gone lol )
I get what you guys are saying totally...
For many reasons for now i ll just go the Viron way...
I ll use it as a staple for one year ( prob at half dose every day , or 5 on 2 off ) and see then where labs are and reassess...
IMG_20180301_165248_01.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My "collection" thus far.....(3 bottles of Foli came and gone lol )
I get what you guys are saying totally...
For many reasons for now i ll just go the Viron way...
I ll use it as a staple for one year ( prob at half dose every day , or 5 on 2 off ) and see then where labs are and reassess...View attachment 161304
Oooh. That looks tasty.

ktm620

Awards
Sure is , and from winter time its Ara out Vector in!
( ok ok maybe i ll get one bottle to go with Folli and recomp before that , lol )

ktm620

Awards
Viron working well until now.
Just started the second bottle 5d on 2 off. Energy up and generally feeling more uplifted, strengh is same even though i am trying to diet.
I ll go one more full dose bottle and then two months at 1 cap per day , along with full dose of Exotherm and Lean Xtreme ( yeah really looking forward for that stack...)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron working well until now.
Just started the second bottle 5d on 2 off. Energy up and generally feeling more uplifted, strengh is same even though i am trying to diet.
I ll go one more full dose bottle and then two months at 1 cap per day , along with full dose of Exotherm and Lean Xtreme ( yeah really looking forward for that stack...)
Yah that sounds like a good stack for sure

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I don’t wana be that guy but want to know if anyone else has experienced the same. Since I’ve started Vector I’ve noticed a lot more loose hairs when washing my hair. Has anyone else noticed this? Really want to continue Vector but scared it’s raising my dht

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t wana be that guy but want to know if anyone else has experienced the same. Since I’ve started Vector I’ve noticed a lot more loose hairs when washing my hair. Has anyone else noticed this? Really want to continue Vector but scared it’s raising my dht
I actually experienced the opposite. Facial, chest, armpit, and pelvic areas to be exact. Try putting this question in the Vector thread where more of the testers will see it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I actually experienced the opposite. Facial, chest, armpit, and pelvic areas to be exact. Try putting this question in the Vector thread where more of the testers will see it.
That would be the effects of raised testosterone which would increase body/face hair growth/thickness, but also increases DHT = shedding/thinning of hair on head if the person suffers from MPB if I’m correct

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector doesn't raise dht. It might raise test slightly in some people but not all and we are talking about non significant rises which would mean likely 0 or undetectable dht conversion. I've also seen labs showing no rise in test with vector so... It's probably not dht.

I think many times the guys who are pre disposed to losing their hair are understandably concerned that it'll fall out. They look for reasons and culprits but the reality is if your prone to male pattern baldness your hair is falling out regardless of supplements etc.
Do you have uncles and or parents who are bald? If so, I suggest accepting the inevitable. It'll make it easier to deal with.

kadimcelik

kadimcelik

Awards
Hi Friends,
Is it good idea to add ashwagandha (KSM-66) to viron + follidrone stack? or does it decrease the effect of viron?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would be the effects of raised testosterone which would increase body/face hair growth/thickness, but also increases DHT = shedding/thinning of hair on head if the person suffers from MPB if I’m correct
I have thought the same with my thinning hairline but the whole time using Vector I didn't notice a thing and it was a big plus for me. I have no family history of MPB but things happen.

ktm620

Awards
For long term use ( at half dose lets say for several months ) would Letrone be necessary?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For long term use ( at half dose lets say for several months ) would Letrone be necessary?
Even at full dose you probably don't need letrone.
Test boosters don't raise test levels above normal ranges. They just help you get to high normal. Viron increases the percent of "free test" which is the part that is available to bind to receptors. My labs show that viron can raise free test well above normal.
So it's like having really high test levels without the side effects we would expect from supra physiological test levels. Like gyno.
And I know guys who have been on viron for years without a break at full dose.
No worries

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Friends,
Is it good idea to add ashwagandha (KSM-66) to viron + follidrone stack? or does it decrease the effect of viron?
Do you know of a study indicating ashwaghsnda interacts with eurycoma?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know of a study indicating ashwaghsnda interacts with eurycoma?
I see no reason why they’d interact negatively. If anything, I find they go very well together for mood and libido.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, do you have link? Or can you explain?
It’s should be fine. I’ve seen supplements that have both of them in the same capsule. Viron is awesome.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Viron is out of stock on the BLR site. I am sure there’s more stock in other online retailers. However, this shows how great and popular a supplement that Viron is!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use ksm66 with viron. I’ve not looked for any studies on the combo, but anecdotally things are going very well. I use this year round along with Letrone, follidrone2.0 and just added in vector earlier this week.