NEW PRODUCT- Full Spectrum CBD oil-

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does caffeine provide you benefits?
hard to say at this point. I’ve been consuming at least 500-600mg of caffeine daily, for years. Started in the military back in 2008 during my first deployment. I know it would likely help to get off for a while completely, but not looking forward to the withdrawal symptoms

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hard to say at this point. I’ve been consuming at least 500-600mg of caffeine daily, for years. Started in the military back in 2008 during my first deployment. I know it would likely help to get off for a while completely, but not looking forward to the withdrawal symptoms
Usually someone that has ADD/ADHD, caffeine helps. CBD, theanine, and ashwaghanda should stack well with caffeine, and help anxiety and focus, while keeping cortisol at better levels.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Usually someone that has ADD/ADHD, caffeine helps. CBD, theanine, and ashwaghanda should stack well with caffeine, and help anxiety and focus, while keeping cortisol at better levels.
I greatly appreciate the info!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I greatly appreciate the info!
The theanine compliments the caffeine by taking away the jittery feeling, and putting your brain in an alpha wave state. The ashwaghanda will reduce elevated cortisol and can boost total test a little. The CBD reduces systemic inflammation, and aids in homeostasis.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The theanine compliments the caffeine by taking away the jittery feeling, and putting your brain in an alpha wave state. The ashwaghanda will reduce elevated cortisol and can boost total test a little. The CBD reduces systemic inflammation, and aids in homeostasis.
roger that. my game plan for the next month is CBD, endoamp max and neuro p5 (topical pregnenolone). Going to see how that combo effects me and reassess from there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that I feel better overall with less caffeine.
I do use it though and sometimes my daily doses start to creep up. When this happens Ill intentionally titrate down.
You dont want to just stop caffeine or you will feel terrible for weeks as things adjust.
Instead I switch to caffeine powder specifically so I can weigh my doses. Then every day Ill lower 10mg.
Youll experience less or no withdrawal and you will get a chance to allow your system to reset and will overall feelbetter and be able to use lower doses.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i am enjoying this at just 1/2 .. notice sleep a lil better .. have taken about 4 doses .. think ill stay at 1/2ml since i feel i am getting benefits but can def see a full ML providing more

Taste : is pretty amazing .. like a hot tasteless oil lol .. hard to explain.

amino's i received with the package i will wait till end of this month w/ my creapure & BA run

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I go through the aminos like crazy.
Good with creatine for sure. I add to my daily water for a slow amino and HICA drip.
Plus I make ice pops with it. Great on those cold days for a 0 cal treat.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting rid of some stress/anxiety is certainly the goal, in my case...

The only thing so far that's helped my anxiety is adderall. It makes me chill as a cucumber and very pleasant to be around. Unfortunately I don't have a prescription, so I've been venturing into over the counter options (CBD, nootropics, even have some kratom on the way).

We shall see!
Definitely keep us updated!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping a rep in here can assist with a wrong order that I got shipped. Emailed and no response yet. Thanks in advance.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jason.bourne

jason.bourne

Awards
Got the CBD. It was waiting for me when I got home from a business trip.
Really nice and clean like all have said. I feel relaxed after and deep sleep with more dream time pre-wakeup.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shield and defend is back in stock!
Thanks for this! This product is great for the immune system, but also allergies. I no longer need to use Flonase in the morning since starting this product. I wasn’t even expecting anything like that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for this! This product is great for the immune system, but also allergies. I no longer need to use Flonase in the morning since starting this product. I wasn’t even expecting anything like that.
Thats amazing!
Quercetin is a fantastic antihistamine but of course regular quercetin has about 1% oral bioavailability.
Using the Quercetin niacin co crystals allows for between 40-70% bioavailability.
This makes it exceptional as an antiviral and antihistamine.
Its also a senolytic (antiaging)
Among other benefits.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m gonna do full 1ml today since I don’t gotta get up till 10am .. will report back tommorow with the diff I see in .5 to 1ml

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna do full 1ml today since I don’t gotta get up till 10am .. will report back tommorow with the diff I see in .5 to 1ml
Last night I was having some lowe back pain. Comes and goes for me but after back training it usually acts up a bit and makes sleeping harder.
Did 1ml an hour before bed. I was surprised how well it masked the pain.

I have added it to my normal rotation now

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also keep in mind CBD has no intoxicating or euphoria effects.
When people say they "feel" CBD this is generally feeling less anxiety, better sleep, Less aches and pains.
For me the above effects give CBD its value.
To some who suffer severe debilitating pain, stress and anxiety feeling normal can be euphoric in a sense. Many of us who feel "normal," take it for granted.

That being said I cannot tell you how many customers at the shop complain about taking half a bottle and not "feeling" it. Too many hear trace THC and think well if I take enough.......

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah even at half a bottle its unlikely youll feel THC because its less than .3%.
or .09mg
Even at half the bottle its only around 1.5mg
Just not a realistic way to get THC when weed is so readily available. I mean.......FFS is grows on trees lol.

CBD really is solid stuff. I had hesitated to try it for a long time but once I did I was sold.
I have pretty regular pain and it works as well or better than anything else I have tried.
PLus it helps me sleep which is amazing. Quality of sleep improves my quality of life to a point where its primary.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yah even at half a bottle its unlikely youll feel THC because its less than .3%.
or .09mg
Even at half the bottle its only around 1.5mg
Just not a realistic way to get THC when weed is so readily available. I mean.......FFS is grows on trees lol.

CBD really is solid stuff. I had hesitated to try it for a long time but once I did I was sold.
I have pretty regular pain and it works as well or better than anything else I have tried.
PLus it helps me sleep which is amazing. Quality of sleep improves my quality of life to a point where its primary.
100 percent improves my sleep and inflammation. And much better than CBD isolate.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a lil feedback ..

1ml full dose (Fri)
So I took it and I usually wind down my day with Netflix .. started watching Hannibal and felt asleep within 20mins into it and had good straight 6-7hrs sleep ( which is pretty good for me .. I usually get up watch the office and sleep with it on.

Half ml ( sat )
Same results .. within 20-30mins knocked out like a baby and slept 7-8hrs

I will stick with half ml on weekdays and full ml on fri/sat just incase if I sleep past 8hrs lol

But overall very happy with this product .. knocks out, no stress .. better yet I haven’t had any dreams while I sleep which is weird unsure if this is contributing to it .. but I am loving the no dreams.

Only negative thing I have is .. hard to get the exact dosage .. which is understandble when it comes to oil/liquid in a syringe .. no biggie.

Overall great product imo and you got a customer when it comes to cdb .. I’ve taken real hemp although that works but I don’t like the high feeling off it .. too old for that this is much better.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So a lil feedback ..

1ml full dose (Fri)
So I took it and I usually wind down my day with Netflix .. started watching Hannibal and felt asleep within 20mins into it and had good straight 6-7hrs sleep ( which is pretty good for me .. I usually get up watch the office and sleep with it on.

Half ml ( sat )

I will stick with half ml on weekdays and full ml on fri/sat just incase if I sleep past 8hrs lol

But overall very happy with this product .. knocks out, no stress .. better yet I haven’t had any dreams while I sleep which is weird unsure if this is contributing to it .. but I am loving the no dreams.

Only negative thing I have is .. hard to get the exact dosage .. which is understandble when it comes to oil/liquid in a syringe .. no biggie.

Overall great product imo and you got a customer when it comes to cdb .. I’ve taken real hemp although that works but I don’t like the high feeling off it .. too old for that this is much better.
Thanks for the feedback!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a lil feedback ..

1ml full dose (Fri)

Half ml ( sat )

Hey brother, thanks for the feedback.
So the dropper is difficult to measure out?
I have a solution. Thanks will improve on this.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey brother, thanks for the feedback.
So the dropper is difficult to measure out?
I have a solution. Thanks will improve on this.
I think anytime you are dealing with a thick oil/liquid exact measurement is more difficult. I have had things suspended in glycerol and man alive measuring small amounts of that was not easy.

With this product folks just err on the side of a little more is better :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think anytime you are dealing with a thick oil/liquid exact measurement is more difficult. I have had things suspended in glycerol and man alive measuring small amounts of that was not easy.

The good news is CBD is very safe. You could consume half the bottle and be ok. (I wouldnt suggest it of course)
We have about 50 of the dropper bottles left and then Ill change to a better alternative. Already have em ;)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And more is better ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The good news is CBD is very safe. You could consume half the bottle and be ok. (I wouldnt suggest it of course)
We have about 50 of the dropper bottles left and then Ill change to a better alternative. Already have em ;)
ohhh gummies ? wait dont tell me i like surprises lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m very excite! (Borat voice)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used the cbd oil the past 2 nights before bed and man, have I slept good!! Nice deep sleep!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys should put up like 2 bottles , 3 bottles deals .. so when the sale drops we even save more lol

I need to stop spending until Labor Day sale lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys should put up like 2 bottles , 3 bottles deals .. so when the sale drops we even save more lol

I need to stop spending until Labor Day sale lol
Was thinking, maybe even 2g or 3g bottles.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking, maybe even 2g or 3g bottles.
That would be nice .. but then you might have pple who prefer to pay low price for a 30-45days .. unless keeping 1g as well .. then yea .. otherwise might not work out .. just my thoughts

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stuff .. I have been experimenting and stacking with some mag glycinate before bedtime have worked wonders for me.

J

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The positive reviews speak for themselves for this CBD product! It’s excellent and it works!
I've started using this at 1 ml daily in the evening. I've noticed no drop in sleep quality or anxiolytic effects compared to other high quality CBD extracts / brands I've used. Stuff tastes and feels clean. Great experience with this product so far at a fraction of the cost of other reputable brands.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've started using this at 1 ml daily in the evening. I've noticed no drop in sleep quality or anxiolytic effects compared to other high quality CBD extracts / brands I've used. Stuff tastes and feels clean. Great experience with this product so far at a fraction of the cost of other reputable brands.
The positive reviews speak for themselves for this CBD product! It’s excellent and it works!
Love the reviews and good words guys, thank you!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, it is an excellent CBD.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. I think keeping it as clean and pure as possible is the key to success.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is everyone fairing that has or continues to use this?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I am biased but I dont think I would ever stop using it.
I have started using small doses on stressful days and it really helps relax me.

S

solomonlangwith8

Awards
How can I order this? I live in the city of Toronto. I've been doing sports for a long time, and I'm interested in trying new things. By the way, I would like to know whether this substance does not cause insomnia. I have big problems with sleep, and I don't want to take anything that can disrupt my sleep. I even order special sweets from THS on https://joyorganics.com/products/cbd-thc-gummies to fall asleep better and be less stressed during the day. This is a cool thing for those who also can't fall asleep after a hard day

Last edited:
StevySokal7

StevySokal7

Awards
It depends a lot on your lifestyle. If you respect a diet, sleep eight hours daily, avoid stressful situations, and practice a sport every day, three hits of a bowl won't affect your health. But, you shouldn't smoke too often because even if you don't feel it, cannabis slowly affects your brain; you become less concentrated, and your productivity decreases. You can face other problems that are not related to your physical health but could lead to a physical problem. I don't smoke too often, but I buy Legal Cannabis In Toronto specialized shops when I do.

Last edited: