Just joined up and thought I would come and say hi! I've been a member of a few other fitness forums over the past few years...but I'm most commnly found on Muscle and Fitness online!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing my knowledge with ya'll!
Please do not derail this thread by asking another type of question unrelated to the topic of this post. Please, create a new thread asking your question and you may find answers!
Lots of action going on.....a lot of suppliment mad mofo's in here too....I guess people really do buy into the advertising that the supps companies churn out.....but hey, we can educate!
It's not really my thing, but I've found the steriod sections here interesting.....I'm a diet and hard tranining man myself, but even if I don't intend on using the info I always like to learn more about these things!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.