New MA Labs Product: ADERALL

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Mike I’ve built up to using 1g is Salbutaimine so I probably won’t feel much from your product as it has a lot lower dose.
Are you also immune to the 9 other, more powerful ingredients included in the product?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
error

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Are you also immune to the 9 other, more powerful ingredients included in the product?
I’ve used most of them except adrafinil, phenylpiracetam and sunifiram. Obviously there’s a synergistic effect with all the ingredients together, I would like to try it. I’m keen on your stim freak product but it won’t let me ship to Australia.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving the **** out of this product 2 caps empty stomach in am 1 cap in afternoon but I drink a can of og green monster during the day with it this combination is amazing. Sorry if it's been mentioned but when is it back in stock?

Nickec9

Awards
Got my yesterday an will be trying it first thing in the morning. We'll see how focused I am at the gym.

Nickec9

Awards
Took 2 caps this morning on a empty stomach an was ehh. Will try 3 caps tomorrow.

Fat

Fat

Awards
Would this be a good appetite suppressant? also, why is your product superior than just buying straight modafinil?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would this be a good appetite suppressant? also, why is your product superior than just buying straight modafinil?
It has decent appetite suppression. IMO it is superior to just straight Modafinil because it has the added nootropic complex that makes for better focus, clarity and overall cognition. It’s more powerful then just modafinil, but it is still smooth and not over stimulating.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why? Did you happen to look at the ingredient label? It is pretty much self-explanatory.

I mean, aside from the fact that 500 mg adrafinil (the dosage found in each full serving of ATERALL ER) is the equivalent of at least 250 mg modafinil, the product also contains 9 other ingredients.

What sounds better to you?

Modafinil + zero other ingredients

or...

An equal amount of modafinil + 9 other scietifically proven ingredients.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs: Aterall ER

In Stock NOW"

I just received a VERY small bath of Aterall ER. It will probably be sold out within 24-48 hours. A bunch of them have already been purchased just since I started typing his.

If anyone wants some...do NOT wait. Buy it immediately.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MA Labs: Aterall ER

In Stock NOW"

I just received a VERY small bath of Aterall ER. It will probably be sold out within 24-48 hours. A bunch of them have already been purchased just since I started typing his.

If anyone wants some...do NOT wait. Buy it immediately.
Ughh...you’re killing me! I just bought 4 bottles...

This makes my days at work so much better and more tolerable. I was hoping more was going to come around sooner than later!

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Any news or estimate on when they will be back in stock? Just heard about this and really want to try it!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Oh boy, took first dose last week (2 caps). Horrendous nausea and guts gurgling all day. Was a work day too, so made it extra challenging. I've taken Modinafil before without issue, so not sure what's going on.

If I work up the nerve, I'll try again with 1 cap.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh boy, took first dose last week (2 caps). Horrendous nausea and guts gurgling all day. Was a work day too, so made it extra challenging. I've taken Modinafil before without issue, so not sure what's going on.

I have definitely determined that it gives me the sh!ts….bad!

Unfortunate because I really enjoy the mental lift it offers. I just can’t use it though :(

Joint Fracture

Awards
I have definitely determined that it gives me the sh!ts….bad!

Unfortunate because I really enjoy the mental lift it offers. I just can’t use it though :(
Mmm noted R10. I didn't notice anything in the poop department, just the brutal nausea and stomach symphony in B minor. I'll probably try a cap Monday. Don't want to try it tomorrow due to it's a widow maker leg day.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It may have been too much for you. Also, some people simply don't respond well to one or more of the nootropics within the product. It's unfortunate, but it happens (fortunately, it isn't common).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I would definitely give (1) cap a try if I were you!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Mike/Rocket;

Thanks for responding. Yes, I will be trying 1 cap soon, just a little gun shy at the moment. lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Guts no Glory !!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Almost lost the guts and it didn't seem that glorious.
LOL

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Odd I have never ever heard such feedback and I have hundreds of guys who have used this product

I have a new batch and I personally used 2 today

ZERO issues as stated.

Super odd

Have you guys w issues tried Methyl Blue yet?

The only thing I can say about atterall is 3 caps spikes my BP but it does work like a charm

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Odd I have never ever heard such feedback and I have hundreds of guys who have used this product

I have a new batch and I personally used 2 today

ZERO issues as stated.

Super odd

Have you guys w issues tried Methyl Blue yet?

The only thing I can say about atterall is 3 caps spikes my BP but it does work like a charm
I've tried both and use them often with no issues. I used them separately at no more than a cap each.

Joint Fracture

Awards
Methyl blue seemed fine at 4 caps. For some reason the Ad as me with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This looks like a great alternative to ADD drugs. Do u ship to Australia?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks like a great alternative to ADD drugs. Do u ship to Australia?
Hello. It is a great alternative...and it really works.

I would ship there, but I just don't have any way of receiving payment from Aus, as I can only take an e-check...or Zelle (if the customer has a Zelle account with their bank). I am probably going to add crypto as a payment option, but if I do, it is still a few weeks out because I am working on some other things.

If you want to use crypto, just hang in there a little bit and check back in 3-4 weeks.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello. It is a great alternative...and it really works.

I would ship there, but I just don't have any way of receiving payment from Aus, as I can only take an e-check...or Zelle (if the customer has a Zelle account with their bank). I am probably going to add crypto as a payment option, but if I do, it is still a few weeks out because I am working on some other things.

If you want to use crypto, just hang in there a little bit and check back in 3-4 weeks.
What about the UK? Do you ship to / stock with any UK retailers? Been eyeing this for a while!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys unfortunately we do not ship overseas at all

I used to and too many packs got seized.

It simply not possible. I know even on my store I carry MA labs products and I wont ship overseas anymore at all

Wish I had a better answer for you guys.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this product.
Was a huge fan of real adderall in college when it seemed like all my buddies had prescriptions but I couldn’t get one haha.

I’ve tried prob over 20 otc nootropics and none have really done anything...

Any other logs/reviews I can read up on this?

Joint Fracture

Awards
It may have been too much for you. Also, some people simply don't respond well to one or more of the nootropics within the product. It's unfortunate, but it happens (fortunately, it isn't common).
Aterall ER : Zombie/fossilized thread update. I went all the way down to 1/4 of a cap. I apparently just can't tolerate this compound. Still felt overly wired and semi ill all day. I'll just have to throw in the towel on this product. -JF

Russianstarr

Awards
I just get the real thing, works well for me and easy to get in the states

Russianstarr

Awards
I just get the real thing, works well for me and easy to get in the states
For all of you looking for the real stuff or other issues you are dealing with in this thread you might want to look at titan-chem

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had one successful delivery, but the second one was intercepted.
Just buy Adrafinil solo. It produces the EXACT same effect as modafinil, as it is a pro-drug to modafinil. It converts to modafinil at a rate of roughly 50%. The only difference is in the required dosage. Adrafinil is completely legal and widely available for online purchase. The MA Labs product, Atteral-ER, contains about 10 different ingredients in addition to adrafinil, so it's impossible to say which compound doesn't agree with your physiology, but...if I were you...and was having trouble with modafinil orders being intercepted...or simply didn't want to pay the elevated cost of modafinil, just try adrafinil solo. If you want modafinil effects with zero potential issues...and at a cheaper cost per effective dose, just buy one of the many different adrafinil products sold on the Net. :)

Note: One difference between modafinil and adrafinil that is worth pointing out is its duration of action. Because adrafinil is a pro-drug to modafinil, it has a longer duration of action (about 12 hours) than modafinil.