New Liq Stim... Looking for 3 legit testers

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So we have our new liq stim , 3 bottles ready to ship asap. Who wants in? let me know your stim history, and tolerance level.

Be ready to PM the TN reps your addys asap..

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I work in a prison doing 16 hr shifts often. Have twin 8 month old boys and I'm at the gym any other time.

I'm down to try this liquid stim

I have tried 1,3 dimeth and crash hard but love me caffiene

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have used about every stim out there and get very little from most so I just stick to straight eca. Its cheap and works. But if you are hard up to get anyone to jump on this, which I doubt you will, I will give it a try. I am currently working on dropping weight and spend an hour every morning on bike and the good ole step mill

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would be in, presently doing the P 90x routine, last fat burner a use was Spirodex from Gaspari

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work in a prison doing 16 hr shifts often. Have twin 8 month old boys and I'm at the gym any other time.

I'm down to try this liquid stim

I have tried 1,3 dimeth and crash hard but love me caffiene
are you saying your not a fan of 1,3? this has it, along with caffiene, with other things

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im currently running..oh wait. I cant get this. DOH!!!!
homer-doh-square.jpg

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With me it is strange. Some stimulants make me go nuts and feel anxious. For instance I tried a half sample packet of AN-Lit UP and I felt like I was all cracked out. However I tried SAN Fierce and felt tired. Tried San Launch Full Impact 4350 and felt great, and that has more stims than Fierce. Also I have been using AI Sports Motivate- I take 4 or sometimes 5 at a time. Then I have to take a break for a while because it stops affecting me. I won some supersize from AX and I really don't feel anything from it, even at 3 scoops. Tried AX SlimFX, the first day I felt a little jittery. After the second day that was gone though and I could fall asleep on it. Now I'm taking Cabergolen which doesn't have any stims in it, but nootropics. I have re-tried taking Supersize with the Cabergolean and now I feel energized greatly when I take Supersize. It seems to make the stims that I previously felt nothing on work for me.

So as you can see my stim "tolerance" is all over the place.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With me it is strange. Some stimulants make me go nuts and feel anxious. For instance I tried a half sample packet of AN-Lit UP and I felt like I was all cracked out. However I tried SAN Fierce and felt tired. Tried San Launch Full Impact 4350 and felt great, and that has more stims than Fierce. Also I have been using AI Sports Motivate- I take 4 or sometimes 5 at a time. Then I have to take a break for a while because it stops affecting me. I won some supersize from AX and I really don't feel anything from it, even at 3 scoops. Tried AX SlimFX, the first day I felt a little jittery. After the second day that was gone though and I could fall asleep on it. Now I'm taking Cabergolen which doesn't have any stims in it, but nootropics. I have re-tried taking Supersize with the Cabergolean and now I feel energized greatly when I take Supersize. It seems to make the stims that I previously felt nothing on work for me.

So as you can see my stim "tolerance" is all over the place.
So does this mean your name is in the hat?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
My stim tolerance is hardcore. I started out 12 years ago using Ultimate Orange (now banned due to Ephedrine).

Every morning prior to workout I have 24mg Ephedrine HCL / 200mg Caffeine / 6mg Yohimbine HCL with a serving of Mesomorph (Geranium) and a large cup of coffee. During the workout I drink two servings of White Flood. Then I'll do the ECY two more times in the day after my workout and usually another two cups of coffee.

I don't even feel the slightest bit apprehensive using this stuff and I actually have steady enough hands to place extremely small components on circuit cards under a microscope.

And none of it gives me stimdick even.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So does this mean your name is in the hat?
I'm not sure, does this require a log?. A log wasn't mentioned, but I would definitely do a review, don't know about a log. So if that doesn't take me out of the running they yes I would like to try it. As long as I start with a lower dose I should be ok. I love 1,3 dimeth so...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stim tolerance is hardcore. I started out 12 years ago using Ultimate Orange (now banned due to Ephedrine).

Every morning prior to workout I have 24mg Ephedrine HCL / 200mg Caffeine / 6mg Yohimbine HCL with a serving of Mesomorph (Geranium) and a large cup of coffee. During the workout I drink two servings of White Flood. Then I'll do the ECY two more times in the day after my workout and usually another two cups of coffee.

I don't even feel the slightest bit apprehensive using this stuff and I actually have steady enough hands to place extremely small components on circuit cards under a microscope.

And none of it gives me stimdick even.

I think you need a break from stims....At least to "reset" yourself.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I love taking Stims. I have tried numerous pwo's in the past including Jack 3d, neurocore, animal pump, black powder, k otic, white flood, and many others. I have just finished my neurocore and I have not taken any Stims in 2 weeks. I have a moderate tolerance and always take the recommended serving size. I have never had any stim side effects either. I would love to try your product. :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were looking for simple updates in a log... this is a stim, not a hormonal product... does this make since?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I think you need a break from stims....At least to "reset" yourself.
I take a one month break about once a year. It's no problem. I feel great and my bloods are awesome.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were looking for simple updates in a log... this is a stim, not a hormonal product... does this make since?
This would be my version of a log/review mini updates. I just don't like to put in all that BS of weight/height, every single workout I do, what I eat each day, how many times I went to the bathroom. I just like to give the results/facts. Things like how I feel, how it effected me that day, side effects if any...If there is a strong jump in endurance, strength. That is how I look at things and I don't like to include details that are not needed. What do you think?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When will winners be picked ? I need stims lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would be my version of a log/review mini updates. I just don't like to put in all that BS of weight/height, every single workout I do, what I eat each day, how many times I went to the bathroom. I just like to give the results/facts. Things like how I feel, how it effected me that day, side effects if any...If there is a strong jump in endurance, strength. That is how I look at things and I don't like to include details that are not needed. What do you think?
I seen i used the wrong word.."Since" shoul dhave been sense...

OK ....lol, i don't give a **** how much people weigh, what kind of Gel product there using that day, or anything in that nature... Just want to hear about the effects of the stim... good/bad, duration of length, crash etc etc...the basic things that are recorded or talked about when dosing..

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Very excited about this

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will winners be picked ? I need stims lol
I wouldn't call it a winning situation/// well, i guess it is...but I'll be picking three testers when i get to the office tomorrow. for a ASAP Ship out..

Send me your info right now.....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this suppose to be simply a stim product only, stim & weight loss, or stim & nootropic?

Hell doesn't matter. I'm game.

My history of stim runs the gambit, a self proclaimed stim junkie. I tend to tone it back or cycle of every couple of months or so. Depends on how I feel. I like 1,3 Dim so this peaked my interest already. Being in the field training, school in the evenings, deployable operations, the family, and the gym, I keep busy, but need the help. Especially in the mornings lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Is this suppose to be simply a stim product only, stim & weight loss, or stim & nootropic?

My history of stim runs the gambit, a self proclaimed stim junkie. I tend to tone it back or cycle of every couple of months or so. Depends on how I feel. I like 1,3 Dim so this peaked my interest already. Being in the field training, school in the evenings, deployable operations, the family, and the gym, I keep busy, but need the help. Especially in the mornings lol
Solid choice here

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seen i used the wrong word.."Since" shoul dhave been sense...

OK ....lol, i don't give a **** how much people weigh, what kind of Gel product there using that day, or anything in that nature... Just want to hear about the effects of the stim... good/bad, duration of length, crash etc etc...the basic things that are recorded or talked about when dosing..

Alright then, leave my name in the running then.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Stim product... send me your info

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That's 3, let's do this

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wordski. Thanks. PM sent.

Now off to bed. Gotta long day of hanging with Mrs. POTUS tomorrow and by hanging I mean my job. Pz

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I can handle any stim...I took superpump250, superpump max, jack3d...I took all those even 2 or 3x normal dosage and I felt fine...I work all day and go to gym at night like 10 or 11pm...and I was still able to go sleep like a baby...I never tried liq stim and wanna give it a try...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Can you tell how strong this liq stim is?? I'm very excited...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you guys lucked out on getting this product, wish i could of been lucky enough i always love a good stim product.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sounds like you guys lucked out on getting this product, wish i could of been lucky enough i always love a good stim product.
Bro nobody lucked out...there's only some of best ppl can try this...so I don't mind letting my senior try this coz they have more experience...we all gonna get our chance bro..no worries :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PffPfff you got a stash waiting in the warehouse don't lie lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn three solid choices right there. Can't wait to see how this affects you all.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
liquid stims? i'm interested for sure. can't wait to see the details once they are unvailed.. I'm down for buying some if the price is right :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
liquid stims? i'm interested for sure. can't wait to see the details once they are unvailed.. I'm down for buying some if the price is right :)
More info in the near future....we want it perfect..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping I'll have found a new stim to take with me on deployment to afghan next year. Lord knows I'll need it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So we have our new liq stim , 3 bottles ready to ship asap. Who wants in? let me know your stim history, and tolerance level.Be ready to PM the TN reps your addys asap..
did someone say stim!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Did you already choose your winners??