*NEW* LG Protein Supreme - New Flavors

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it's only been a few days, but any more kind of an ETA for the Supreme Version?Can't wait to grab some, especially after that initial review
when we know, you will know, just be patient as Eric wants to get the flavoring to be perfect. Dont worry though, it wont be too long of a wait, we know our customers are anxious for the new Spartan and especially the new Supreme!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would put money down that it will be out by March at the latest. I know how hard he has been working on bringing this stuff to the table!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to see what Eric is brewing this sounds like we are going to be taking over the Protein market with this new Powder!!

SPARTANS TONIGHT WE DINE WITH LG PROTEIN!!!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its a great protein I am sure the improvements will take it over the top!!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am just really happy that we can give you guys some more options. OPTIONS ARE PRICELESS!!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Def-variety is key.I'm goin the Supreme route for more of an MRP type-plus with Erics early review of the vanilla, it sounds amazing!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Def-variety is key.I'm goin the Supreme route for more of an MRP type-plus with Erics early review of the vanilla, it sounds amazing!
You can rest assured. It will be awesome!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have had to reject a complete container of protein because it didn't look right and had an odd taste, so we are struggling to get even the initial flavors run right now! Can't let quality slip...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to ask, It wasnt the peanut butter flavor was it??

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have had to reject a complete container of protein because it didn't look right and had an odd taste, so we are struggling to get even the initial flavors run right now! Can't let quality slip...
bad news on the wait, but great news on the quality control!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have to watch everything these days. We just got a FTIR for our office, which is a very expensive piece of equipment to do testing of compounds against reference standards to triple check purity. Our supplier has a FTIR that they use to do testing for us, but now we will have the capability in house to do testing for LG Sciences and for the people we license to! Very cool stuff!

On the PB flavor, I had one of our flavor people in and told him "give me the strongest PB flavor you can muster!"

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to watch everything these days. We just got a FTIR for our office, which is a very expensive piece of equipment to do testing of compounds against reference standards to triple check purity. Our supplier has a FTIR that they use to do testing for us, but now we will have the capability in house to do testing for LG Sciences and for the people we license to! Very cool stuff!

On the PB flavor, I had one of our flavor people in and told him "give me the strongest PB flavor you can muster!
"
That's what I like to hear! I just picked up 5 lbs of PB Cup which will be gone quickly, but I'm interested in what you guys manage to make since I seriously eat this stuff plain I'm that addicted :shock:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I like to hear! I just picked up 5 lbs of PB Cup which will be gone quickly, but I'm interested in what you guys manage to make since I seriously eat this stuff plain I'm that addicted :shock:
steve let me know how you like that pb cup i might get one

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A peanut butter flavor would be sweet! I have yet to see anyone make a decent one, but I am sure E can pull this one off!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A peanut butter flavor would be sweet! I have yet to see anyone make a decent one, but I am sure E can pull this one off!
UP 2.0 Choc PB is quite good; a slightly sweeter version is IsoFlex's ChocPB. I'll throw up a review for ATW's protein as soon as I can. And eventually LG's as well; I'll make sure we stock these at NP for you guys .

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UP 2.0 Choc PB is quite good; a slightly sweeter version is IsoFlex's ChocPB. I'll throw up a review for ATW's protein as soon as I can. And eventually LG's as well; I'll make sure we stock these at NP for you guys .
cant forget infusion chocPB, real good in milk if your willing to pay the premium price tag

I believe our protein is not going to be a chocPB but a plain PB, this should find a unique niche in the market.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres a PB flavor Supreme in the works?
6 posts up

On the PB flavor, I had one of our flavor people in and told him "give me the strongest PB flavor you can muster!"
Apparently the delay is due to a miscommunication and they made it Mustard flavoured.... :lol:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
go ahead and send me some tubs for "Quality Control" testing.

:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, what does a complete container hold? your not talking about a 2lb or 5lb tub are you?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this if your talking about Peanut Butter protein hell yeah, gotta follow this. Can't wait tell its out...:biglaugh:

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Still waiting. How much longer are you going to make me wait.:( :p

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are still sorting out the protein issues and we have new flavors coming this week that should be very strong.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, we figured out the thickness of the protein. If you let it sit for a long time, then the Xanthin Gum gels up too much, so next run we are cutting it back for those of you that make up your protein and then let it sit for 20 min.

I make mine up and then drink it, so I didn't notice...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, we figured out the thickness of the protein. If you let it sit for a long time, then the Xanthin Gum gels up too much, so next run we are cutting it back for those of you that make up your protein and then let it sit for 20 min.

I make mine up and then drink it, so I didn't notice...
Agreed, I drink mine straight away and it's never to thick.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I drink mine up right away too lets get this stuff out on the market!!!! LOL:18:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flying down to inspect the protein on thursday.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I will sort out what the hell is going on with the protein. Our source is a very elite one and has the best nutrient profile of any Genus based protein, but taste is important too! It has to taste good or people won't be buying!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow I will sort out what the hell is going on with the protein. Our source is a very elite one and has the best nutrient profile of any Genus based protein, but taste is important too! It has to taste good or people won't be buying!
Agreed, that's what gets you returning customers. I'm crossing my fingers that you're happy with the results.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree^^^, I hope everything went as planned:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, a quick update! First off, we have a replacement protein sitting in the warehouse, so hopefully this will make everything better. Rejecting 900 50lb bags of protein isn't my idea of a fun time. I had to fly down and inspect myself.

So, that being said, my plans certainly got set back for the supreme flavors. So as a fall back position, I am going to make 3-4 new flavors of protein to keep the interest up. They will have the same basic low carb, low fat profile as the current flavors, but we can experiment with some new cool flavors...so, now is your chance to voice your vote!

Ok, so thoughts on new flavors?