NEW Epicatechin product. Free giveaway!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still keep coming back to "genesis". Think it really meshes well with the other product names like rebirth.

Also it root meaning is origin or begining. As well all know follidrone wass the first -epi to do it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about Epigenesis...or if not that, Deuteronomy.

Lol, j/k about the latter... ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like genesis as well. Its on my list. I rejected it for some reason.
Its a good idea to google the names you choose to make sure someone else isnt using it or its not the name of a feminine itch product or something.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its a good idea to google the names you choose to make sure someone else isnt using it or its not the name of a feminine itch product or something.
Like myodrol and mydol lmfao i missed that one

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omnipotent is the name of penis enlargement pills. Big dick big gains. I like it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vagisil.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update:

Production resumed today its a bit slow as this stuff is super sticky but we should be ready to go sometime next week!

Someone will for sure be getting a free bottle.
After all this the company we are working with to do our rebranding is suggesting we keep the name follidrone so....we may just continue to sell follidrone but as the upgraded package.

We were going to sell follidrone as well as the new stuff but i would have to add absorption enhancement to it anyways so I may as well just offer the full package only.

Regardless someone will get a free bottle in another day or 2.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone Advanced
Follidrone 2.0
Follidrone Evolved
Follidrone Evolution
Follidrone Plus
Follidrone Elite
Legion
Polymorph
Folli Extreme

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Follidrone to the second power -someone had it up here I think but I can't do it on my phone.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
If the name is going to stay simply "Follidrone," how can we be sure we are buying -- and getting shipped -- the version with the new actives? And not get hassled by old inventory shipped to us instead?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the name is going to stay simply "Follidrone," how can we be sure we are buying -- and getting shipped -- the version with the new actives? And not get hassled by old inventory shipped to us instead?
I highly doubt that Brundel would hassle us. He is a reputable individual with a great company.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt that Brundel would hassle us. He is a reputable individual with a great company.
It's also likely to have some other indicator in the name, like Follidrone Plus/Follidrone+ (hint, hint!) so as to alleviate possible confusion.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have stopped selling normal Follidrone and it sells very quickly so I dont think there will be any overlap.
The new product will have a new label and will be advertised as a new product on retailer sites in order to make it clear this is a new product.

Soon ALL of our labels, our website and everything associated with us will change. Im looking at the new logo and branding designs right now.
Very cool. We have an expansion planned.
I like my brand currently but I dont see any reason I cant make this small brand a huge brand while continuing to deliver amazing innovative products.
The benefit for you guys will be many more BLR products.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
We have stopped selling normal Follidrone and it sells very quickly so I dont think there will be any overlap.
The new product will have a new label and will be advertised as a new product on retailer sites in order to make it clear this is a new product.

Soon ALL of our labels, our website and everything associated with us will change. Im looking at the new logo and branding designs right now.
Very cool. We have an expansion planned.
I like my brand currently but I dont see any reason I cant make this small brand a huge brand while continuing to deliver amazing innovative products.
The benefit for you guys will be many more BLR products.
Awesome! Looking forward to it. ?

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
My meaning was from retailers who might dump everything in a bin and not follow fifo.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My meaning was from retailers who might dump everything in a bin and not follow fifo.
Foll sells out fast so by the time its available for retailers to purchase everyone will be oos.
We will also be having an exclusive with TGB for a week or so. The new product will have a new label as well as a new product writeup
so itll be easy to determine which product you have/.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We will focus mainly on getting the new follidrone orders fulfilled so you guys orders will be shipped out asap!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick update:

Production resumed today its a bit slow as this stuff is super sticky but we should be ready to go sometime next week!

Someone will for sure be getting a free bottle.
After all this the company we are working with to do our rebranding is suggesting we keep the name follidrone so....we may just continue to sell follidrone but as the upgraded package.

We were going to sell follidrone as well as the new stuff but i would have to add absorption enhancement to it anyways so I may as well just offer the full package only.

Regardless someone will get a free bottle in another day or 2.
Please see my post, #79......

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to choose a random contestant on Mon.
Going to retain Follidrone but obviously with new labels and new ingredient panel.

Manufacturing is underway. Things are going relatively smooth. IF we have no kinks we will release the Updated Follidrone late next week.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to retain Follidrone but obviously with new labels and new ingredient panel.

Manufacturing is underway. Things are going relatively smooth. IF we have no kinks we will release the Updated Follidrone late next week.
Can I call dibs? ??? If so I call dibs ;) :)

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I would like to be the random selection please :biggthumpup:

Etomic

Awards
  • Established

Pre-sale announcement on April Fool's Day. :laughing:

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on when I can buy some? I wouldn't mind pre ordering some if need be either way I will be picking some up just getting anxious.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-sale announcement on April Fool's Day. :laughing:
Its interesting Follidrone was first released around april 1.
Coincidence only that the new FD is being released on the same date.
But...its true we are on track for Friday. Finishing up the writeup currently so you guys can dig into the ingredient panel and see how amazing this stuff really is.
If we took epicatechin out the product would still be exceptional as a natural anabolic.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on when I can buy some? I wouldn't mind pre ordering some if need be either way I will be picking some up just getting anxious.
Looking like Friday is the day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its interesting Follidrone was first released around april 1.
Coincidence only that the new FD is being released on the same date.
But...its true we are on track for Friday. Finishing up the writeup currently so you guys can dig into the ingredient panel and see how amazing this stuff really is.
If we took epicatechin out the product would still be exceptional as a natural anabolic.
Can't wait

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Could it be stacked with Alphamax XT or are some of the ingredients the same?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our products are always dosed sufficiently. So it won't ever be needed to add more most of the time.

Completely different product yes it can be stacked

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a tease with the new label at least ;)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely buying a ton of this stuff!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can stack it with anything. The only ingredient that youll see commonly in other products is epicatechin.

With regards to the label.
As I had mentioned we are undergoing a rebrand currently. This means all our labels are going to change. I was hoping to have the new labels ready for launch. If not Ill have to make sort of a placeholder label which I dont want to do so...Im dragging my feet.
No matter what youll see a label by Fri :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can stack it with anything. The only ingredient that youll see commonly in other products is epicatechin.

With regards to the label.
As I had mentioned we are undergoing a rebrand currently. This means all our labels are going to change. I was hoping to have the new labels ready for launch. If not Ill have to make sort of a placeholder label which I dont want to do so...Im dragging my feet.
No matter what youll see a label by Fri :)
Nice! Will there be a write up as well or at least links to studies on the ingredients?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Will there be a write up as well or at least links to studies on the ingredients?
There will be alot of information for you guys.
I wont skimp. The label will be ready soon but the writeup is where you guys will be excited. The new ingredients are very interesting. Its going to be exciting...I promise :)

Lots of info
Lots of studies linked.