NEW Dexaprine - INTRODUCTORY BLOWOUT SALE!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

REAL User Reviews:

“Gonna keep it simple. Iforce hit a home run again. V2 is a 10/10 all around. It blows the OG version away. I took a full pill at 5:30 am before work and usally by noon I'm yawning. Well at 4 pm I wa still rocking and hit the gym without my PRE-workout. I can't say enough good things about V2. I lost 14 lbs on the og and hope to lose 5 more on V2. Listen u all there's alot talk on here about best fat burner etc... Iforce has the best one hands down. I would pay double for it. Get urself some.” –Brindlemax

“12pm - Lunch time.. 7 hours later... Is this real life? My energy is still through the roof. I'm def not feeling any crash or drop in energy. My mood is great and I went for a walk at lunch time for around an hour.” –Ajvitan

“Took my first dose today and I can honestly say this is the strongest appetite suppressor on the market.” –idreamofnumber1

“Sooooo...... I guess I found my sweet spot with Dex V2 it's 1 o'clock west coast time. Took it about an hour ago and my palms are sweaty in a full blast AC office. Energy is high as well. I will keep it at 1 cap a day.” –vicesoldier

“Anyone looking to drop some fast weight… SHOULD consider dexaprine, I am not PIMPING or Hyping a product and people here have come to know how detailed I am on my logs and nutrition, I was at 138lbs on monday and anyone can check my ongoing log for that, and right now coming back from cardio I weighted 134.4” –Celorza

PRICED SO LOW WE CAN'T EVEN ADVERTISE IT!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/new-dexaprine-60-caplets.html

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on this sale guys! If you like OG dex then you will love the new and improved 1,3 free version!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get on this sale guys! If you like OG dex then you will love the new and improved 1,3 free version!!
This must be some good stuff.. because USPS stole mine!!!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
How long is the sale gonna run?? Also, will their be an introductory price on the Maximize Intense V2??

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is the sale gonna run?? Also, will their be an introductory price on the Maximize Intense V2??
I can't speak for nutra planet but they usually keep the sale going until they run out

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet is never quick with sales. Lets just hope this isnt a first! Haha

Mike