USA For Sale: iForce Dexaprine

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 x Dexaprine for sale with DMAA. One bottle is full and sealed and the other was just opened and has 2 caps missing.

$60 shipped for both.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think you're gonna have trouble selling these as they've rereleased the dmaa version and it's basically the same price you're asking

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Think you're gonna have trouble selling these as they've rereleased the dmaa version and it's basically the same price you're asking
This is the DMAA version. Not sure if I can provide a link, but it should be a significant savings.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is the DMAA version. Not sure if I can provide a link, but it should be a significant savings.
Ya the dmaa version is available all over for sale again. Hitech brought it back when they bought iforce...

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Ya the dmaa version is available all over for sale again. Hitech brought it back when they bought iforce...
I see the DMAA version for 34.99 per bottle which is what I just recently paid. So someone looking for this will save $5 per bottle and not have to pay shipping.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I see the DMAA version for 34.99 per bottle which is what I just recently paid. So someone looking for this will save $5 per bottle and not have to pay shipping.
I've seen lower but its your sale... just giving you the heads up.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I've seen lower but its your sale... just giving you the heads up.
I think you're getting your versions confused my man. But thanks for destroying my sale.

h**ps://www.priceplow.com/iforce/dexaprine - WITH DMAA, only at 1 store currently.
h**ps://www.priceplow.com/iforce/dexaprine-xr --- NO DMAA, sold everywhere.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I think you're getting your versions confused my man. But thanks for destroying my sale.

h**ps://www.priceplow.com/iforce/dexaprine - WITH DMAA, only at 1 store currently.
don't think booneman77 destroyed anything. In fact, he actually helped you more than you realize. You have confirmed your product to anyone looking.

Secondly,
No offense here bro, but when a Store Rep- not just a rep, but a Store Rep gives you advice, you might want to take it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

discount codes... makes it cheaper. You should be grateful though, I've been bumping your thread for you.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
don't think booneman77 destroyed anything. In fact, he actually helped you more than you realize. You have confirmed your product to anyone looking.

Secondly,
No offense here bro, but when a Store Rep- not just a rep, but a Store Rep gives you advice, you might want to take it.
The store rep was claiming the DMAA version was widely available 'all over' again, which I demonstrated was incorrect. So how is that valuable advice?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The store rep was claiming the DMAA version was widely available 'all over' again, which I demonstrated was incorrect. So how is that valuable advice?
[video=youtube;a3WcuvL737A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3WcuvL737A[/video]

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Like my previous sale, I will throw in the following open bottles with no change to the original price above:

PES: Norcodrene
Antaeus Labs: Demiurge
LGI: Boosted Amplified Energy