NEW Dexaprine - INTRODUCTORY BLOWOUT SALE!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

REAL User Reviews:

“Gonna keep it simple. Iforce hit a home run again. V2 is a 10/10 all around. It blows the OG version away. I took a full pill at 5:30 am before work and usally by noon I'm yawning. Well at 4 pm I wa still rocking and hit the gym without my PRE-workout. I can't say enough good things about V2. I lost 14 lbs on the og and hope to lose 5 more on V2. Listen u all there's alot talk on here about best fat burner etc... Iforce has the best one hands down. I would pay double for it. Get urself some.” –Brindlemax

“12pm - Lunch time.. 7 hours later... Is this real life? My energy is still through the roof. I'm def not feeling any crash or drop in energy. My mood is great and I went for a walk at lunch time for around an hour.” –Ajvitan

“Took my first dose today and I can honestly say this is the strongest appetite suppressor on the market.” –idreamofnumber1

“Sooooo...... I guess I found my sweet spot with Dex V2 it's 1 o'clock west coast time. Took it about an hour ago and my palms are sweaty in a full blast AC office. Energy is high as well. I will keep it at 1 cap a day.” –vicesoldier

“Anyone looking to drop some fast weight… SHOULD consider dexaprine, I am not PIMPING or Hyping a product and people here have come to know how detailed I am on my logs and nutrition, I was at 138lbs on monday and anyone can check my ongoing log for that, and right now coming back from cardio I weighted 134.4” –Celorza

PRICED SO LOW WE CAN'T EVEN ADVERTISE IT!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/new-dexaprine-60-caplets.html

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with the Acacia Rigidula any testers have develop tolerance?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I got a bottle coming from i Force, but I still ordered this stuff. Amazing price and I just know this is going to be an absolute home run since the first one was so good. I might not run another "fat burner" for a long time.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with the Acacia Rigidula any testers have develop tolerance?
the energy really seems to be consistent over the usage of the product. i get used to 1,3 pretty quickly, but after 2 weeks on the new one, im still only at 1/2 cap/day

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
This is some potent stuff with a great profile... jump on it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a sick new release! So happy for this one! More than just an energy pill! :)