Damn. Look awesome!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Marvel just dropped a list of all the movies to finish out phase 3! We good through 2019 at least!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, freaking good time to be a comic nerd, lol.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ew marvel haha DC ftw! Justice league, Batman & Superman, would love to see a justice league show on CW as now they have had green arrow, smallville(superman), flash

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ew marvel haha DC ftw! Justice league, Batman & Superman, would love to see a justice league show on CW as now they have had green arrow, smallville(superman), flash
When is the Batman/ Superman movie supposed to come out?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got into superman or batman... I was always an Xmen/Spider-Man/ marvel kind of kid

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to see this... Ultron seems a bad ass, not to mention the hulk buster looks interesting to say the least.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, Marvel has alot going on the next 6 years!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For reals?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not familiar with "Ant Man" but that looks good

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like sony/marvel to do some justice for their terrible portrayal of Venom in the third Spiderman movie and hopefully reintroduce the character a bit more bad ass this time around.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not familiar with "Ant Man" but that looks good
Yea looks solid, granted it doesn't give much story being a teaser.

I would like sony/marvel to do some justice for their terrible portrayal of Venom in the third Spiderman movie and hopefully reintroduce the character a bit more bad ass this time around.
Yea Venom should not be Eric from That 70's Show. There is a venom carnage film apparently in like 2017. Ways away though.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea looks solid, granted it doesn't give much story being a teaser.

Yea Venom should not be Eric from That 70's Show. There is a venom carnage film apparently in like 2017. Ways away though.
haha I thought the same thing with Eric, a darker venom would be fantastic

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, was definitely surprised by the tone of that trailer. Looks like more of just a sci fi film at the moment. Will be nice when they release a full trailer with some of the characters in action

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea, was definitely surprised by the tone of that trailer. Looks like more of just a sci fi film at the moment. Will be nice when they release a full trailer with some of the characters in action
Agreed. I'm definitely optimistic with days of future past guy on the case.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was awesome, lol

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea it looks very good. I'm stoked!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Glad to see there's some comic book nerds to keep me company on here :D

Batman v Superman FTW! ...also, Avengers gets released here in 3 days. I've got a pre-screening in TWO! mwahaha ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are already rumors about the next avengers movie.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
There are already rumors about the next avengers movie.
Well, the next one is split in two and will be the culmination of the first 3 phases and conclusion of the Infinity Gems storyline.

What I think is going to be difficult for Marvel, is creating the next threat and having it compare in scale to Thanos wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.

Bigdeputy

Bigdeputy

Awards
Looking forward to the new avengers movie. Never have been a fan of the batman and superman movies.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, the next one is split in two and will be the culmination of the first 3 phases and conclusion of the Infinity Gems storyline.

What I think is going to be difficult for Marvel, is creating the next threat and having it compare in scale to Thanos wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.
They'll either finally do Secret Wars or just start all over again with new actors and call it a reboot

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like them to do the "Original Sin" story line!

Planet/world war hulk(s) would be cool as well.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
They'll either finally do Secret Wars or just start all over again with new actors and call it a reboot
I doubt very much they will do a reboot. If anything, the next phase of actors will take over and carry the reigns from there. Heroes like Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, GoTG, Inhumans and Vision... and Spiderman! I can even imagine the Captain America torch passed from from Steve just like in the comics, so 'Captain America' continues to exist. The phase one heroes will be let down gradually to make way for them so the MCU can continue. They've put too much effort into creating this universe to just reboot it in my humble opinion.

I would like them to do the "Original Sin" story line!

Planet/world war hulk(s) would be cool as well.
The Hulk storylines would be awesome, but apparently Marvel don't have the complete rights for a Solo movie? Either way, that would be a good move to give Hulk some characters and depth beyond just "smash" but it would be too CGI heavy if you ask me. You wouldn't even need Ruffalo.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Oh god, I knew ben affleck was going to be the new batman..& I knew it was going to be bad.. But not THAT bad.
His 'batman voice' is terrible. Sounds like a broken robot. & his suit looks like it's trying to hard to be badass.

Not excited at all for that.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
They reboot all of the time. I thought I just saw they were rebooting Spiderman yet again.
No, not the MCU. Spiderman they are 'rebooting' because Marvel have just acquired the rights back to their own character and are now introducing him to their own universe. You have to understand that with Marvel, rebooting one movie means rebooting everything, even all the television shows because it's all intertwined.

Oh god, I knew ben affleck was going to be the new batman..& I knew it was going to be bad.. But not THAT bad.
His 'batman voice' is terrible. Sounds like a broken robot. & his suit looks like it's trying to hard to be badass.

Not excited at all for that.
...WHAAAAAAAAAT?

This is bad ass dude; http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/hyperion_prime/batgif_zpsv7ntbh1v.gif?hc_location=ufi

That's a Batman straight out of The Dark Knight Returns! Epic.

And the Batman voice you're referring to sounding like a broken robot is obviously altered while in his armoured battle suit.