New avengers trailor

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, not the MCU. Spiderman they are 'rebooting' because Marvel have just acquired the rights back to their own character and are now introducing him to their own universe. You have to understand that with Marvel, rebooting one movie means rebooting everything, even all the television shows because it's all intertwined.
We'll have to agree to disagree because you have way more faith in them than I do :) My experience with Marvel since the early 80s tells me they don't care about continuity or starting over in the source material, so as soon as a new group of executives come to power in the movie arm, they're going to reboot.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
We'll have to agree to disagree because you have way more faith in them than I do :) My experience with Marvel since the early 80s tells me they don't care about continuity or starting over in the source material, so as soon as a new group of executives come to power in the movie arm, they're going to reboot.
I would gamble a lifetime supply of Alphamine that they will not reboot within the next 5 years. I could even push that to ten years.

Movies and comics are different, and they're a completely new machine since the 80's ;)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
...WHAAAAAAAAAT?

This is bad ass dude; http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/hyperion_prime/batgif_zpsv7ntbh1v.gif?hc_location=ufi

That's a Batman straight out of The Dark Knight Returns! Epic.

And the Batman voice you're referring to sounding like a broken robot is obviously altered while in his armoured battle suit.[/QUOTE]

Like I said I think it looks like he's trying to hard, the suit looks plain & boring. Sure he looked jacked (though we all know Ben affleck doesn't have nearly that much size on him IRL)

& the regardless of the voice being from his suit or not (which it shouldn't be because when has batman ever had a voice modulator of sorts in the comics.) it still sounds dumb.

Either way I'll bootleg this one.
Not worth my 15$

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Like I said I think it looks like he's trying to hard, the suit looks plain & boring. Sure he looked jacked (though we all know Ben Affleck doesn't have nearly that much size on him IRL)

& the regardless of the voice being from his suit or not (which it shouldn't be because when has batman ever had a voice modulator of sorts in the comics.) it still sounds dumb.

Either way I'll bootleg this one.
Not worth my 15$
The suit, in my opinion of course, looks like one out of the comics. It's great, no more stupid 'armour' and pieces and pieces of overcomplicated, unnecessary protection. It's almost a perfect mix of Frank Miller's Dark Knight with a classic Jim Lee design.

Affleck is a big dude and he bulked up massively for this, but yes, he does have a good muscle suit on here - but all the superheroes do so not a big deal to me.

Well, it's hard because comics are a visual medium and don't come with sound, but judging by the speech bubbles in the numerous battle armour suits he's worn over the years, I'd say he's used a voice modulator a few times. I just think it's to drive the point home that this is a powered armour and differentiates him from the normal Batsuit. In saying that though, it could just be clever editing and might not even be Batman saying that line at all ;)

We just don't know.

Sorry to hear it didn't excite or appeal to you. Hopefully the next trailer will get you more pumped for the movie ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with Alex. There is no hesitation to reboot on their end. Also have no idea what you are talking about saying that they will have to reboot everything. The cartoons don't follow the movies at all. I mean, it's not like there is even just one spiderman cartoon running.

Anyway, didn't Hemsworth recently say he is only doing 2 more movies? That means a other Thor movie and a final Avengers one and then reboot it all.

I would think their hesitation to reboot would be recasting ironman. Robert Downey Jr IS Tony Stark. They prolly dont want to replace him so they are stretching it out. Honestly, the ironman movies are really the only movies I enjoy in between avenger movies. Captain America & Thor were meh.

Also aren't they doing a Antman movie and Hawkeye movie soon too?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They have movies planned up through 2019-20. Robert Downy Jr is a tough one. The others not so much. On the fox side I think Hugh Jackman will be tough as he said he "one more time" recently.

Captain America 2 was great. I actually loved X-Men DOFP. Guardians was pretty boss, too.

The reference on shows isn't the old cartons I take it, it is Agent Carter/SHIELD/Daredevel(which I hear is great).

Swolljaboi

Awards
I've heard rumors that Steve Rogers will die in Civil War and Winter Soldier will take over the role of Captain America. It is speculation but apparently Winter Soldier actor is contracted for several more movies. Also, Daredevil is badass.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daredevil was amazing! And to those complaining about the Bat man voice, you know that's the armored suit voice and not the actual batfleck voice right? The regular should be different. And holy hell that new costume is amazing, best ever on screen

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Agree with Alex. There is no hesitation to reboot on their end. Also have no idea what you are talking about saying that they will have to reboot everything. The cartoons don't follow the movies at all. I mean, it's not like there is even just one spiderman cartoon running.

Anyway, didn't Hemsworth recently say he is only doing 2 more movies? That means a other Thor movie and a final Avengers one and then reboot it all.

I would think their hesitation to reboot would be recasting ironman. Robert Downey Jr IS Tony Stark. They prolly dont want to replace him so they are stretching it out. Honestly, the ironman movies are really the only movies I enjoy in between avenger movies. Captain America & Thor were meh.

Also aren't they doing a Antman movie and Hawkeye movie soon too?
- Well, what I'm talking about with 'rebooting everything' is that they are currently interweaving everything that they are putting out. The TV shows and movies tie into each other and exist within the same universe. They are also looking at doing the same with some animated features. Their entire business plan at the moment revolves around a united universe, so rebooting one movie - not recasting, but resetting the entire story - would throw it out of whack with absolutely everything else Marvel Studios are working on.

- The Phase One guys are running towards the end of their existing contracts, but there's no reason they won't sign on for more if Marvel wish to continue utilising their characters in the overall story. Chris Evans for example runs out soon, but he's recently expressed that he would continue carrying the Captain America torch if Marvel still want him... which I'm sure they will.

- Yes to Ant-Man, no to Hawkeye.

They have movies planned up through 2019-20. Robert Downy Jr is a tough one. The others not so much. On the fox side I think Hugh Jackman will be tough as he said he "one more time" recently.

Captain America 2 was great. I actually loved X-Men DOFP. Guardians was pretty boss, too.

The reference on shows isn't the old cartons I take it, it is Agent Carter/SHIELD/Daredevel(which I hear is great).
And that's just Phase 3, so where the current storyline regarding the Infinity Gems concludes. At that point though, they would only have had one moviefor Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Ant-Man and Inhumans - all of which would undoubtedly get their own trilogies. You're right though in that RDJ will be the hardest to replace especially since the entire MCU has been almost built on his back. They could potentially do a role reversal with JARVIS I guess, since he essentially becomes Vision and if Tony 'dies' physically, he could become the soul or the voice within Jarvis and you could get away with just using RDJ in those close up, HUD display shots. I wouldn't put it past Tony to achieve something like this, especially when soul gems and cosmic powers come into play and he can manipulate them with his technology... but that's a stretch, and considering the stupid amounts of money they are paying him, I can see them letting him go gracefully and promoting someone from the next phase as the next big superstar.

And yeah, I was primarily referring to SHIELD, Agent Carter, Daredevil but also the others in the pipeline such as Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and The Defenders event series which are all on the way now.

I've heard rumors that Steve Rogers will die in Civil War and Winter Soldier will take over the role of Captain America. It is speculation but apparently Winter Soldier actor is contracted for several more movies. Also, Daredevil is badass.
Yes, that happens in the comics and more recently Falcon is the current Captain America, however with the recent admissions (and public backflip) by Evans that he's willing to continue as Captain, I wouldn't be surprised if they push that story back a little longer. Ideally, he should die during the Infinity Gems storyline as 1. I can see him heroically sacrificing himself for the world and 2. it would really raise the stakes and show some heavy, lasting consequences actually exist within the MCU. It would also be a pivotal storypoint for them to develop in future movies, exploring how it affects the remaining heroes.

Daredevil was amazing! And to those complaining about the Bat man voice, you know that's the armored suit voice and not the actual batfleck voice right? The regular should be different. And holy hell that new costume is amazing, best ever on screen
Exactly! Apparently if you watch the trailer again, there's the line from Neil Degrasse Tyson during the intro and the voice that interjects with "ALIEN" is actually Ben Affleck. That could be his real Batman voice.

Did you see the extra 5 seconds of footage from the teaser trailer pre-screening with them two running at each other that cuts as they're about to punch on?

It's very dark and small, but you get the idea; http://www.dcplanet.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/batman-v-superman-teaser-combat.gif

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
So I saw Avengers 2 last night at a pre-screening here in Australia.

Spolier free quick review;

So, SO, SO damn good! This is like the first Avengers movie if it was imbued with the Power Cosmic. If you loved the first movie then you will be in for quite a joyride with this second installment. It is an absolutely epic movie, with great action sequences, amazing visuals, laughs galore and a great progression of the overall story. I also particularly loved how they involved the supporting characters from all the solo movies and I really felt the growth of the MCU in this movie, it just feels 'bigger' and this is very apparent at the party scene towards the start of the movie.
The team is a well-oiled machine here and this is obvious in the combat sequences as they fight together and utilise each other very well in action, playing off each others strengths. I feel the power levels of the characters are more obvious this time around too, with a clear scale of abilities through the team. Joss experiments with a few more of those rolling shots showing everyone in action during the team battles too which is awesome. The opening set piece is nerd heaven in my opinion and starts the movie with a great big geeky BANG!. The cinematography is a step above anything he did with the first film and this truly feels like a much bigger budget action movie. It's also great to see an Avengers HQ and the few little easter eggs through the movie that I won't spoil. Really, my only gripe is the typical Disney cotton wool the movie is wrapped in, with Ultron making me laugh more than feel threatened but in saying that, it never feels 'cheesy' or too forced. I was just hoping for more of a menacing, darker villain especially since the MCU has a history or paper-thin villains and a lack of lasting consequences to these world-changing events, however I guess that's what DC are aiming for now and Marvel are embracing their fun, popcorn-movie escapism approach and I can't blame them because it's working brilliantly and this movie is a perfect example of that.

9.5/10 - and the best MCU movie to date.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm excited to see Avengers 2 and would like to see Spider-Man included in the third Avengers, with hopefully a lead up to the Civil War story line.

Batman Vs. Superman looks awesome! I have never been a Superman fan, but the scene where he's in the air looking down at Batman and flys down to the ground looks straight up badass. However Batman asking superman if he bleeds completely upped the bad ass level.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet spidey shows up in civil war. Which I believe is before the next avengers movies

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm excited to see Avengers 2 and would like to see Spider-Man included in the third Avengers, with hopefully a lead up to the Civil War story line.

Batman Vs. Superman looks awesome! I have never been a Superman fan, but the scene where he's in the air looking down at Batman and flys down to the ground looks straight up badass. However Batman asking superman if he bleeds completely upped the bad ass level.
Hell yes. I'm pumped.

I bet spidey shows up in civil war. Which I believe is before the next avengers movies
Correct, it was going to be Black Panther however after reacquiring the movie rights for Spiderman they're dropping him into Civil War - which is released next year I believe.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yes. I'm pumped.

Correct, it was going to be Black Panther however after reacquiring the movie rights for Spiderman they're dropping him into Civil War - which is released next year I believe.
Do we know who is going to play spidey?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Do we know who is going to play spidey?
Nothing is confirmed yet. Early reports had Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson/Fury etc.) and Dylan O'Brien (Maze Runner/Teen Wolf etc.) as frontrunners however new reports say that Marvel have narrowed it down to 5 actors.

They're aiming for someone quite young so it's evident he is a high school kid.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing is confirmed yet. Early reports had Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson/Fury etc.) and Dylan O'Brien (Maze Runner/Teen Wolf etc.) as frontrunners however new reports say that Marvel have narrowed it down to 5 actors.

They're aiming for someone quite young so it's evident he is a high school kid.
I don't think spidey should be a high schooler in civil war though.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I don't think spidey should be a high schooler in civil war though.
Well, that's kind of the point though. Here he is, just a kid, caught between his two heroes. He is who the reader associates with in a way.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been awhile since I've read it, just thought he had at least been Spider-Man for quite a few years at that point. Either way that's mostly a cap iron man story anyways. And it would be weird if his first act in a marvel movie before his solo gigs would be to reveal his identity

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
It's been awhile since I've read it, just thought he had at least been Spider-Man for quite a few years at that point. Either way that's mostly a cap iron man story anyways. And it would be weird if his first act in a marvel movie before his solo gigs would be to reveal his identity
Well, he started being Spiderman at 15 years old, so even if he was just out of high school he'd still have been Spiderman for a few years.

I wouldn't be surprised though if they keep this element but forego the 'reveal' part of the story. They might just have him stuck between these two guys he worships and not wanting to choose a side and that will be a minor subplot to the movie. It won't be anything major though.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finally seen the movie! Awesome movie. I avoided this thread in case of spoilers.

Only thing I think is DOFP QS > AOU QS :D

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely.

Also, Flash >>> Quicksilver haha
I haven't seen the show yet :(

I wanna though! Hard to convince the wife to watch all these superhero programs lol

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I haven't seen the show yet :(

I wanna though! Hard to convince the wife to watch all these superhero programs lol
It's a great show.

Although, I just meant the character ;)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a great show.

Although, I just meant the character ;)
Well yea, can't he technically run so fast he can warp time or something?

I don't know DC as well as Marvel, but I remember him being technically more powerful than QS

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I already know I will not enjoy the Superman/Batman film.

Just because as a comic fan I know it will just be inaccurate and bother me.

Accurate movie: superman kills batman in 10 seconds, end credits.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Well yea, can't he technically run so fast he can warp time or something?

I don't know DC as well as Marvel, but I remember him being technically more powerful than QS
Yes, he can travel through time ;)

He can witness events that last an attosecond.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

With prep time batman can kill all...without it he would get crushed like an insect

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards

As a lifelong Superman fan, I know exactly what you mean. Hopefully this is more of a challenge of ideas and approach.

I do know there is a fight sequence, I'm just hoping they don't resort to Kryptonite because apart from being lazy, Batman has had it multiple times in the comics and still failed to have any lasting impact on Superman who 9/10 times is still holding back. The DKR influences worry me though, as Frank Miller is a well-known hater of the big blue.

Ideally, Batman tries to face Superman in his fancy metal suit. Throws everything he has at Superman and it has no real effect on him. Meanwhile, Superman is holding back due to the public backlash he's experiencing post MOS as well as the self-inflicted guilt of killing Zod. He tears apart Batman's exoskeleton with relative ease and tosses him around all the while attempting to get him to stop - fight is interrupted by a bigger threat / or Lex attempting to wipe them both out while they're distracted with each other. Story progresses.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
With prep time batman can kill all...without it he would get crushed like an insect
F**king prep time is such Batgod fanboy BS. LOL.

Nobody seems to mention Superman's genius level intellect, his brain more powerful than a supercomputer that thinks as fast as he moves, his advanced alien technology from all over the universe in his FOS and his vast array of powers all conveniently forgotten when he comes to face Batman - his supersenses, smell, hearing, sight etc. not to mention he can move faster than a neuron could fire in Batman's brain, making whatever plan he concocts pointless because Superman could see it unfolding, react and counter before Batman has blinked.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
A better match would be superman and Thor

But this is all going to be a preface to the justice league I assume

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
A better match would be superman and Thor

But this is all going to be a preface to the justice league I assume
That would at least be more evenly matched... even though Superman would still win ;)

(unless Thor has the Odin force, in which case you would have to put him against Superman Prime One Million to be fair)

Or keeping it within DC, Superman vs. Martian Manhunter - although the fire weakness and heat vision powers make it a little one sided I suppose.

And yes, that's why I don't believe the fight will last too long because this is settng up Justice League, so mid-movie tussle between them before they overcome it and fight common enemy together. End of movie is them getting the team together ready for the JL movie the following year ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
JL will be interesting.

Avengers will be damn hard to beat.

Agree on your match ups, obviously you're a comic fan too

Couldn't think up a better Avenger match up for Superman.

Iron man would get torn in half

Black Widow and Hawkeye dead in under a second

Captain America another goner

The Hulk would win

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Hulk would not win.

Are you baiting me here? haha.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hulk would not win. Are you baiting me here? haha.
Nope I don't think Superman has the power to do damage

A nuclear missile was needed to scratch the hulk

In combined series superman did win. But it didn't follow the proper context for the hulk IMO.

He has withstood attacks that could destroy planets, has no finite limit to his power, and it increases as his anger does over the duration of a fight.
While mad he could stand on the sun.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Was not a huge superman reader so feel free to debate me

I know he has speed, intelligence, and range advantage

But cant see him finishing it

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isn't there a DC comic where batman takes out the whole justice league?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Was not a huge superman reader so feel free to debate me

I know he has speed, intelligence, and range advantage

But cant see him finishing it
Yes, apart from having speed beyond anything Hulk could imagine (FTL reaction time just to start with, we're talking confirmed feats of speeds at 20 billion km/hr haha) he also has the range advantage you mention with multiple weapons - heat vision, arctic breath etc., the genius level intelligence to inspect unknown alien tech and find its weak spot within seconds, giving him enough creativity to find a way to end Hulk from a distance with his speed before Hulk can get angry enough to even match him in strength, his base level strength is beyond Hulk - it would actually take a while for him to even match him in strength and even if he gets to WWH level, a quick dip in the sun from Superman means game over Hulk (I think most people underestimate Superman's real strength and forget that just like Hulk, he is essentially limitless himself. He only ever unleashes just what is necessary). Superman has also survived supernova's exploding in his face and being crushed between planets, his durability is off the scales (half the reason he always holds back because he knows he can take some damage and work out the necessary use of force to stop his opponent without hurting them). I don't think Hulk has what it takes to compete with Superman, especially when you consider both character feats throughout their history, you realise Superman is on a whole other level ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well not totally true.
Consider the Hulk at his best,

Superman fought and lost to the Hulk (savage) twice.

The individual Hulk series make hulk out to be invincible while enraged

He survived as the very last life form, even when the inner Banner died

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Isn't there a DC comic where batman takes out the whole justice league?
Tower of Babel.

The League of Assassins essentially hack his computer and steal his contingency plans he has for each individual member then use them against the team, however they only work for so long.

So no, Batman didn't do anything himself.

Also, Ra's Al Ghul has said comparing Batman's money to his wealth and resources is like a drop in the ocean. It's debatable whether Batman could have even pulled off his plans against them all simultaneously, especially considering he is one man and it required a worldwide network of ninjas to do it in the comics.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me ask you this...who is star lords dad?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Well not totally true.
Consider the Hulk at his best,

Superman fought and lost to the Hulk (savage) twice.

The individual Hulk series make hulk out to be invincible while enraged

He survived as the very last life form, even when the inner Banner died
I am not aware of the two fights he lost to Hulk. To my knowledge, they have fought 3 or so times

Fight #1: 1981 "DC and MARVEL present: #28: SUPERMAN and SPIDER-MAN".

That comic featured a fight between Hulk and Superman. Hulk gets all hulked-out... but can't hurt or move Superman. In the end, he's so exhausted, he converts back to Bruce Banner. This clearly shows Superman winning.

Fight #2: 1996 "MARVEL COMIC vs DC #3: The showdow of the century".

Hulk vs Superman were one of the 5 fights which were decided by fan votes in the DC vs. Marvel series. Superman made Hulk bleed from mouth and then knocked him out. This clearly shows Superman winning.

Fight #3: 2001 "The Incredible Hulk vs. Superman". Play-by-play:

Hulk hits Superman pretty hard - knockdown. Hulk throws Superman high up. No damage. Superman flies fast and knocks Hulk away, through a bunch of rock. Knockdown. Superman twirls Hulk, and throws him far far away. They fight some more, no damage. Both are blasted from the sky with some rockets shot by presumably militarty. Both had wind knocked out of them. Hulk throws a bunch of rockets at Superman. All the while Superman tries to tell Hulk they were set up and shouldn't fight. While punching him, successfully :) Then Hulk listened.

This one was more even handed but Superman has an edge as he hurt/knocked down/punched off Hulk more than vice versa.

To be honest, neither can die so it would be a fight that pretty much went on forever. I'd give Superman the edge from not only the intelligence and range/versatility factor, flight and speed but also the fact that Superman has talked Hulk down before, essentially ending the fight. If Hulk started getting too strong, like I said, Superman could take the fight to the sun and at that point, he'd momentarily have the edge enough to end it quickly imho. If he didn't, they would keep fighting forever, each one getting stronger and stronger. Superman could propel him into space leaving him drifting forever (or until he travels through a wormhole and lands somewhere like Sakaar).

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
J'son or do you mean who they might make it in the movies?
I think he means who they will change it to for the movies...

Gunn has said it won't be a big revelation kind of deal, but the relationship will be explored more in the movie.

I'm not too sure, to be honest, I doubt it will be anyone too spectacular. I had a theory for a while there that it could turn out to be the Collector, but I'm not so sure of that anymore.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I phrased totally wrong

Superman faced only the Hulks very worst forms, 2 fights were against his very worst

Also the outcome was fan voted. Superman is a more popular character plain and simple.

The methods of killing made no sense for the Hulk, the eye beam blast should not have killed him.
Hes withstood far stronger.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Also the hulk has no issue on the sun

And I wager the final forms of the Hulk, which were both far stronger and had Banners intelligence, would fair 10x better

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Also the hulk has no issue on the sun

And I wager the final forms of the Hulk, which were both far stronger and had Banners intelligence, would fair 10x better
I know he has no issue on the sun, I'm saying that Superman essentially becomes supercharged, giving him an advantage. Hulk would adapt of course, but Superman would keep getting stronger matching if not exceeding the strength gains from Hulk due to his rage.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know he has no issue on the sun, I'm saying that Superman essentially becomes supercharged, giving him an advantage. Hulk would adapt of course, but Superman would keep getting stronger matching if not exceeding the strength gains from Hulk due to his rage.
But the Hulk also gets more enraged by taking extra damage... Lol

I see it going forever

But Superman does have a power cap with a limiters off
The Hulk does not

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I phrased totally wrong

Superman faced only the Hulks very worst forms, 2 fights were against his very worst

Also the outcome was fan voted. Superman is a more popular character plain and simple.

The methods of killing made no sense for the Hulk, the eye beam blast should not have killed him.
Hes withstood far stronger.
Yeah, like I said I think physically it would be a stalemate, however the speed and range attacks alone, not to mention the intelligence factor, give Superman a clear advantage.