Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes no GI issues for me. Got some medical appointments coming up next week so wont be able to train so that week I figured why not see what my bench and squat maxes are this week and hit 325 for a single on bench with a little left in the tank. Surprised how much my strength has improved since I hadnt touched over 300lbs on bench in atleast 3-4 years.
Glad it’s working so well for you bro! Hope the appointments go well

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
We’re close to finalizing the third of our new products set for release this quarter (one per month) and let’s just say we’ll every facet of bulking, recomping, and cutting covered by the end of it. These three are in addition to Oracle and AlphaBulk

industry first ingredients and innovation that has been severely lacking from the industry lately.
Lots and lots in store. We’ll start talking about the first product here shortly and coming out with a tentative eta for it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
industry first ingredients and innovation that has been severely lacking from the industry lately.
Hasn’t been the same the last 6-8 years all the same recycled ingredients for the most part. So glad you guys are back to put some fire back in the game