New and Exciting 2023 OL!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Guys, we are really excited for what OL is going to be doing this year!

With exciting stuff happening in the first two weeks of this month.

I will update you guys soon with more info but wanted you all to hear it hear first.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wow! Welcome back. In to see where Olympus labs is going

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Welcome back, does the olympus lifestyle is dead?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This company is nuts…had everybody by the balls buying Reign by the 5 packs…SuperPCT, massacre, epilogue, endur3…then they just completely go AWOL. Why trust them now?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This company is nuts…had everybody by the balls buying Reign by the 5 packs…SuperPCT, massacre, epilogue, endur3…then they just completely go AWOL. Why trust them now?
why not?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
never had a bad product by them. If @Olympus Labs needs any loggers and or a rep, let me know. Special place in my heart with Ar1macarePro

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully OL goes its previous direction and not the lyfestyles direction. I really enjoyed products like Conqu3r and Bloodshr3d War.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice This board has gotten one dimensional. Looking forward to see a revamped product line Please bring back Triumph, Endure (I know, spelt it wrong), and the protein product

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bring the high dosed andros back…and at a lower price point then the only other brand that offers em’

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where will OL products be able to be purchased? What’s the official website? What other online stores will carry OL? Please please offer cheap shipping options to Australia….

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please don't bring back the sell out products.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And add epiandro 6oxo.....

That would be a hell of a product, td trest, epiandro and 6oxo in one product.

Sorry for derailing the Olympus thread lol, my bad
That…would…rock

dcittadini

Awards
Triumph Peaches & Cream, por favor 🙏

Literally, the best natural gains I ever had. And with all the renewed PA interest/products... just sayin'

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being back free shipping to Australia 😂

Those were the days.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what it do plz
Alpha Bulk will deliver a potent formula resulting in lean mass gains and simultaneous fat loss.

Alpha Bulk will boast an industry first [powerhouse anabolic agent a-Cedrene dosed at clinical levels.

Combined with a-Lonone, most known for use in K1nGS PCT, delivered in liquid form to drive major muscle protein synthesis while at the same time being an effective anti-catabolic and lyotropic agent.

The key to getting benefits from this game changing potent ingredients will be the delivery mechanism.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alpha Bulk will deliver a potent formula resulting in lean mass gains and simultaneous fat loss.

Alpha Bulk will boast an industry first [powerhouse anabolic agent a-Cedrene dosed at clinical levels.

Combined with a-Lonone, most known for use in K1nGS PCT, delivered in liquid form to drive major muscle protein synthesis while at the same time being an effective anti-catabolic and lyotropic agent.

The key to getting benefits from this game changing potent ingredients will be the delivery mechanism.
Just read a study on it, seems interesting... I try not to get too excited for these kinds of things, but will watch closely

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked for this

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not going to lie, I’m a little underwhelmed with the packaging.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thing we are all educated enough to not base our purchases on labels but the contents that are inside

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good thing we are all educated enough to not base our purchases on labels but the contents that are inside
True but poor packaging is a sales factor nonetheless. Great packaging gets people to click to see the ingredients.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could care less about the packaging lol

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Packaging?? Lol! I for one will reserve judgement until I see independent reviews or, better still, have used it myself. OL's made some good products in the past and has been highly innovative so willing to give them benefit of the doubt. Not quite sure about the exclusive retailing solution though. Will you be shipping to retailers in the UK?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can alphabulk be used with andros and other compounds or best used between cycles? I’ll probably pick up a few bottles to try it out. I usually only run nattys in between