Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it guys. Enjoy the 40% off while it lasts! Without fail I always get emails after the sale and there’s nothing I can do when it ends. Take advantage now!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you give the names of the other releases before the two weeks

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I look forward to hearing real feedback on this stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale ends tonight! Don’t sleep on this 40% off

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Guys, we are really excited for what OL is going to be doing this year!

With exciting stuff happening in the first two weeks of this month.

I will update you guys soon with more info but wanted you all to hear it hear first.

View attachment 227080
I saw in an other thread that the owner of Oympus labs said that a-cedrene it’s approved as a food additive by the FDA , did anything was done to the product to reduce the risk for the heath of a-cedrene? I just baught 2 bottles I would like a bit more information on this topic. Thank you

When using google I found this:

Can cedarwood oil be taken orally?

While some essential oils can be ingested or added to food, it is not safe to take cedarwood oil orally. Since it is such a strong oil, it could cause severe side effects such as vomiting, nausea, excessive thirst or damage to the digestive system

Last edited:
_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
I saw in an other thread that the owner of Oympus labs said that a-cedrene it’s approved as a food additive by the FDA , did anything was done to the product to reduce the risk for the heath of a-cedrene? I just baught 2 bottles I would like a bit more information on this topic. Thank you

When using google I found this:

Can cedarwood oil be taken orally?

While some essential oils can be ingested or added to food, it is not safe to take cedarwood oil orally. Since it is such a strong oil, it could cause severe side effects such as vomiting, nausea, excessive thirst or damage to the digestive system
A-cedrene is already used as a food additive with no limits on its amounts set by the FDA. In regards to food usage and therefore for dietary supplements there is no Supplemental hazard statements needed in labeling defined by the fda,which would result in exempting it from needing special labeling

And the process by (including distillation) that a-cedrene gets isolated from cedarwood oil, does not contain any components considered to be either persistent, bioaccumulative, toxic (pbt), or very persistent or very bioaccumulative (Vpvb) at levels of 0.1% or higher

A-cedrene has no issues nor does the cedarwood oil that it’s isolated from, but what you have here is an ingredient thoroughly refined using (existing) processes because it’s already being used in food with no limits set by the FDA

Attachments

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK thank you I will read that as english is not my first language it will take me time to read it a couple of time to understand.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't even need to log. Just provide periodic updates.
True but especially with products that you “feel” wether that be pump or energy or strength boost, daily logs are nice

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took first does waiting the 30 suggested minutes then will workout and report back.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First workout in the books felt same as I always feel burps on this are strong like fish burps. The mentioning of gi issues in the write up was strange because later on gi issues came on.

Last edited:
_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
First workout in the books felt same as I always feel burps on this are strong like fish burps. The mentioning of gi issues in the write up was strange because later on gi issues came on.
this feeling disappeared for me I think around the 3 day mark. Try drinking 12 oz of water with it

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's been over 30 minutes. Are you swole yet!!??
While there are fast acting effects to the product in the pumps, hardness, and intensity, the most notable effects will be seen after a few weeks from the tissue build up and the fact most pathways utilised are not acute in their effects. I’m re-running it now and I’m 5 workouts deep on a strict cut but I’m crushing my workouts and don’t feel like taking an off day 😂

Body composition is also being affected as my muscles are feeling fuller especially the abdominal area which has always been problematic due to a bad lower back

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Please bring back Superior Protein 😩🤤 and endur3 with plant based bcaas wouldn’t be bad

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Third dose today and workout my calves are about to explode.
Nice bro! I love that feeling. I have dosed it twice now and the second time was better than the first (first was still good just better with the second). Appreciate the updated and I look forward to hearing the feedback and I know other members do. Appreciate it

vitalsp0t

Awards
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but do you plan on bringing either this or any of your new products to the EU/UK market?

vitalsp0t

Awards
Strong ships to the UK
Yea but the thing is I'm in EU, so a UK retailer would have probably worked out. Didnt mention this previously. US to EU customs would be a nightmare, especially for my country...

Donjpn

Awards
Don’t know if this helps but I live in Sweden which is in the EU and I’ve ordered a few times from strong without any problems. I just need to pay a custom fee every time but that’s Swedish law when u buy from outside of the EU

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did it kill everyone? Nothing been posted in 7 days 🤣
Yeah I'm keen to see some reviews start rolling in.
I just received a couple of bottles so I'll be sure to do a bit of a review in the next few weeks.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
17 days in and safe to say my strength is now up. Was hitting 345x5 on my last set of squats and just grinded out 405x5 yesterday. Also been able to get my bench back up to 3 sets of 275. Look and feel pumped all day. Dude stopped me the locker room saying "I looked good" wish it were ladies like this but you know how it goes.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did it kill everyone? Nothing been posted in 7 days 🤣
There’s been feedback in here so far. Everyone is loving it (myself included). Follow the logs too brother

ALPHA BULK by Olympus Labs - Logging Opportunity

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
17 days in and safe to say my strength is now up. Was hitting 345x5 on my last set of squats and just grinded out 405x5 yesterday. Also been able to get my bench back up to 3 sets of 275. Look and feel pumped all day. Dude stopped me the locker room saying "I looked good" wish it were ladies like this but you know how it goes.
That’s crazy people who’ve seen me regularly in the gym have been commenting on my physique more than ever as well. 😤

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alpha bulk is not agreeing my stomach. I seem to be the only person so far. I feel the energy, pump and wellbeing - being reported, but a couple of hours later - nausea for the rest of the day. I have already tried different dosing schemes with and without food / times of the day / breaking up the dose.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha bulk is not agreeing my stomach. I seem to be the only person so far. I feel the energy, pump and wellbeing - being reported, but a couple of hours later - nausea for the rest of the day. I have already tried different dosing schemes with and without food / times of the day / breaking up the dose.
Sorry to hear that bro. First I have heard of it but definitely unfortunate for you. Even dosing 1/1/1 like morning/afternoon/evening? Just trying to see if we can help you.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that bro. First I have heard of it but definitely unfortunate for you. Even dosing 1/1/1 like morning/afternoon/evening? Just trying to see if we can help you.
Yep, even at that dosing. And I have a pretty bullet proof stomach.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fourth dose was the day after my calf workout which was an off day took first thing in the morning and boy the gi issue came back with a vengeance. So I haven’t taken any since the day after my last post.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. Everything still going well?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice bro. Everything still going well?
Yes no GI issues for me. Got some medical appointments coming up next week so wont be able to train so that week I figured why not see what my bench and squat maxes are this week and hit 325 for a single on bench with a little left in the tank. Surprised how much my strength has improved since I hadnt touched over 300lbs on bench in atleast 3-4 years.