New AI's????!!!!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it is something else for sure. I'm getting anxious because I only have about a weeks worth left.
This seems similar to the claims made of follidrone when it was released. What is the magnitude of improvement one could expect to gain from this new epi product compared to follidrone? What effects would you notice that are different to effects from follidrone. Not raining on the parade i think BLR products are great. Just want to make a realistic assessment of benefits versus cost of buying this new version

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been out for a 2 weeks now and I can tell a difference in my training, waiting on the transdermal AI and The New Epi !

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems similar to the claims made of follidrone when it was released. What is the magnitude of improvement one could expect to gain from this new epi product compared to follidrone? What effects would you notice that are different to effects from follidrone. Not raining on the parade i think BLR products are great. Just want to make a realistic assessment of benefits versus cost of buying this new version
There are no claims being made, I am simply providing the experience I am having on this. I cannot speak to the magnitude of improvement because it is going to depend on each individual and their level of training. I will say that over OG Follidrone, I am noticing a higher work capacity, fullness throughout the day, and vascularity. It is taking all the great things about Follidrone and improving upon them. I am not stacking with anything, either- this is a solo run.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are no claims being made, I am simply providing the experience I am having on this. I cannot speak to the magnitude of improvement because it is going to depend on each individual and their level of training. I will say that over OG Follidrone, I am noticing a higher work capacity, fullness throughout the day, and vascularity. It is taking all the great things about Follidrone and improving upon them. I am not stacking with anything, either- this is a solo run.
When will this be released?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great question and one that I unfortunately will need to have Brundel answer. I am crossing fingers that it is very soon.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should probably leave the new epi blend convo out of this thread as there are several items being released soon and the dates do not coincide with one another. There is an oral AI which will be released in the next couple of weeks, the transdermal fat burner soon, and the new epi blend soon.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
U guys think its going to be one of those situations where it sells out immediately and then there's a long wait for more?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say that is safe to say considering the amount of interest this has and how well it works. I plan to buy multiple bottles upon release myself.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say that is safe to say considering the amount of interest this has and how well it works. I plan to buy multiple bottles upon release myself.
I'm loading up too. No prisoners. Gonna kill it. Might need to turn loose of one of my kidneys! Lol

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Here's a question for brundel, or anyone who has tested the oral AI:

Can this be used on cycle in a similar way to pharma AIs: when the need arises, and dosing, say, every other day? Or would you suggest using 1 cap ED until symptoms (sensitive nipples, bloat etc.) disappear, or even until the end of cycle?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The mixed epicatechin product is not coming out in 2 weeks.
2 ais will release in about a week give or take.

Mixed epi will likely release next.
Then either a pre or a natty anabolic. The pre has...so far...3 ingredients not ever released by a supp company. Its also not modeled after everyone elses previous products so there will be some surprises. The core of the PRe is not at all like any other product and doesnt work like other pres. MUCH better. Youll see why ;)
The natty anabolic is in testing. If it works even half as good as we expect it will dominate epicatechin. This stuff is exciting because 1 nobody has ever released an anabolic of this type and it has a TON of potential.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Then either a pre or a natty anabolic. The pre has...so far...3 ingredients not ever released by a supp company. Its also not modeled after everyone elses previous products so there will be some surprises. The core of the PRe is not at all like any other product and doesnt work like other pres. MUCH better. Youll see why ;)
The natty anabolic is in testing. If it works even half as good as we expect it will dominate epicatechin. This stuff is exciting because 1 nobody has ever released an anabolic of this type and it has a TON of potential.
I do believe you are a tease !!!!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established

BLR takeover 2015!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, when will you be able to let us in on the fat burning ingredients in the transdermal ai? I tried waiting as long as I could to start cutting so I could utilize this new product as part of my stack, but my waistline was getting a little out of hand for my tastes.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less than a week I think bro.
Most likely next week we launch both products. The oral shipped to us yesterday.
The TD should be here early next week.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you planning a presale for these, or is that up to the retailers?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U guys think its going to be one of those situations where it sells out immediately and then there's a long wait for more?
That was the worst when Follidrone first dropped!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was the worst when Follidrone first dropped!!!
Hard to expect sales. Supply and demand is unpredictable.

Could have 5000 units and sell only 1000 or could have 5000 and sell 5000 first day. Hypothetically speaking. I'm sure Brundel has it down packed tho.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is hard to gauge demand. I think we are good though.
We have 2 new products so if demand is relatively high we will be ok.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
brundel have ye finalised the dosage of the oral AI and the number of caps per bottle? Ye seemed to be doing some fine tuning with that during the beta logs?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am having issues with both names.
Feel free to throw some out there. Ill give you a free bottle if I use it.

The oral is already manufactured and shipped to us so everything is final.
The transdermal is formulated already as well.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like inhibidrone that was mentioned earlier.

Maybe Incinderate for the TD.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you want to keep the Follidrone/Prolactrone theme, try something that sounds like pharma AIs: Aromazole/Aromadren (goes well with Acnedren). Or you can go for a simple, "minimalist" name: Inhibitor.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a product called incinderine already.
I want to stay away from anything that sounds like arimistane.

Fleepin

Awards
morphazole
mutadrone

I'd suggest something using something dealing with a transformation root word for the transdermal. With that fat burning and anabolic properties you are bound to have an amazing transformation from it.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Formadren FORMAXX formasten inibistone inhibidrexx precurxx inhibidrol e2-stanol e2-drone e2-dion I-Dren estrozol estrodren estrofire Ai-sten stenozolon Estran estosten e-zero Inhibit-1 forma-1 Esto Shild, Estone, Efurion, Aistren, aidronx, Edron, Aiplex, ebolsten, ebondrex, idron...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOR THE ORAL AI

Exemedrone
Exemedrin
Exemedrex

Letrozone
Letrodex
Letrodrone

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical Thunder. Get it? Lol. Man this hard. I'm fresh out of ideas.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOR THE TRANSDERMAL AI

EstroShred

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
For the TD...

Dermavol, Reversaderm, reversamaxx, reversadion, reversadren, derma-1, dermadione, dermafire, icoderm, transmax, termadiol, termosten, termodendron, termosten, dermax, inhidren, I-derm, dermodendron, dermasten, dermazol, transaderm, derma1, idren, termostan, dermafurion, termodrendon, termadrone, thermadex, e-dermax, e-furion, e-restron, dermadren

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those sound too much like Pharma AI's. This is tough!
So did Formeron :)

And those are the drug names, not trademarked Pharma Names :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drug LIKE names are good. Actual drug names bad lol. Or really close to a drug name can be bad. Many meds have multiple names.
What we need is something that sounds like a drug name thats not already used which is hard.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Or... Brundel ai, termobrundel, aromabrundel, brundelsten, brundelione, brundelstane