Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty sure that if we referred to ourselves as the 1%ers and outlaws that we would be the equivalent of your dodgy uncle who thinks he is cool and is actually a social outcast lol.

Let's face it guys, I am not particularly fly, ghetto or gangster. At best I will not pay a tip after a morning elevensies with a cream tea.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beauty of a 1% is that they don't really care if anyone thinks they are cool in an antisocial kind of way. I suppose it is rather juvenile and I am sure that any company you all rep for would not appreciate it. I'll change my sig, but thought I would have a bit of fun with it. Oh, and Ben, you will always be a bad ass Queenie to me!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:)!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think he likes you...
nobody does really, we just tolerate him out of pity.

I must be missing something. Where is the dumb at?
your lame pct thread

Feel free to join Tomahawk's "What kind of jeans?" thread where our new friend resides. Jorts = jean shorts and apparently he holds them near and dear because jokes = negs from him lol. I encourage the invasion of this thread where we shall watch the demise of intelligent conversation.

Go do my bidding, my pretties! Fly! Fly! :aargh:
you failed to post a link to said thread. try again

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The beauty of a 1% is that they don't really care if anyone thinks they are cool in an antisocial kind of way. I suppose it is rather juvenile and I am sure that any company you all rep for would not appreciate it. I'll change my sig, but thought I would have a bit of fun with it. Oh, and Ben, you will always be a bad ass Queenie to me!
I am only joking mate, inside I know I am a bad arse gangster rapper.

Spelling it as "arse" doesn't make me less gangster either....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I be in a gang and still spell everything correctly? I have a pet peeve against slang written in text and think it might detract from my gangster street credibility, I can still shoot people but just be well spoken at the same time?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I be in a gang and still spell everything correctly? I have a pet peeve against slang written in text and think it might detract from my gangster street credibility, I can still shoot people but just be well spoken at the same time?
Oh, absolutely. It will become part of your intimidating mystique. Queenie, the Gentlman Killer :) " 'E was so polite as he slit 'enry's throat. Good mannered bloke that 'e is" :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If polite is intimidating then I am going to be a nightmare.

"Listen here please sir, to be frank I am simply not content with your behaviour at the moment. I would be most grateful if you could rectify your attitude and talk more politely to this damsel. I think I speak for everyone when I say that kind of language is more suited to a lower class prison than the public streets. Do we have an understanding? I do hope so...... for your benefit"

I added the last three words to sound scary, it was very against my nature.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If poor hygiene is intimidating then I am going to be a nightmare.

"Listen here frank I am simply not content with you. I be most grateful if you could talk to this damsel. I think I is more suited to low class prison than streets. u dig? I dope fo yo benefit"

I add scary nature.
Fixed. Oh and other then the first couple words of the first line, I didn't add a single word or letter to this quote. As you can see, the pieces are here, and there certainly is potential, it's just a matter or fine tuning things a bit.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even understand the last sentence lol.

"I dope fo yo benefit?"

What is the verb in this sentence, I thought dope was a noun or adjective lol.

P.S., I am sure all gangsters evaluate their grammatical skills like this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fixed. Oh and other then the first couple words of the first line, I didn't add a single word or letter to this quote. As you can the piece are here, there is potential, it's just a matter or fine tuning it.

"I dope fo yo benefit?"

It doesn't make sense to us, either, Ben. lol

I did laugh at all of that, though.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"I dope fo yo benefit?"

Listen here bub, you gave me very little material to work with. It was difficult but I kept it all in your own words for authenticity. You dope as in you dope up brah, ya feel me? You gotta get yo fix, slam some dope so you don't go all crazy and start shooting people (for their benefit part). I sure hope I don't have to explain everything.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So dope is the verb, to smoke dope?

In that case, I will try again.

"Listen up please my lovely homeboys, KingJames wants to 'dope' himself up because he is into naughty substances, I prefer having a delightful camomile tea before hitting the streets, just in case I get all excited and start shooting off firearms for no reason. In fact, I might take some tea in a hip flask to make sure I am relaxed all evening. Maybe even take some biscuits? Then we can go out shooting. Bang bang, pow pow!"

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So dope is the verb, to smoke dope?

In that case, I will try again.

"Listen up please my lovely homeboys, KingJames wants to 'dope' himself up because he is into naughty substances, I prefer having a delightful camomile tea before hitting the streets, just in case I get all excited and start shooting off firearms for no reason. In fact, I might take some tea in a hip flask to make sure I am relaxed all evening. Maybe even take some biscuits? Then we can go out shooting. Bang bang, pow pow!"
NO NO NO NO NO! That is truly terrible. I will make another attempt to turn that dismal post into a ghettofied statement of impending wrath without actually adding any words of my own.

So dope is to smoke dope?

I try again.

"Listen up my homeboys, KingJames wants to 'dope' up cause he into naughty camomile before hitting the streets, I get all excited and shooting off firearms In a hip to make sure I take some biscuits Then go shooting. BaPow!
whew, that was difficult... take notes, change up the dialect, and go again.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
... but James, it is so hard to sound gangster when I have no hatred inside of me? I need to find injustice and then start loosening up a bit I think.

"Good afternoon Mr television. I do get a tad irate when a programme with a running time of 70 minutes has 6 advert breaks. I feel this is truly disproportionate. Please do not do this, it gets me frustrated and makes me rant on the telephone to my mother! Be careful i don't accidentally drop your remote on the floor. This floors' carpet isn't even thick and luxurious, your remote stands no chance. There I said it!"

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
... James so hard u gangster I have hatred inside of me?

"Go get irate when a pro with a run has 6 dvert breaks. I feel this. Pedo gets me frustrated and makes me rant to my mother! i drop you on the floor. This isn't yo chance. said it!"
It's getting harder to edit without adding anything but I did it. I'm afraid this might be a lost cause. Last chance. This time I have included some supplemental material to help you learn. Watch and try one last time.

[video=youtube;eJfnDo6ijbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=eJfnDo6ijbk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;5nOlEMt8DcQ]http://youtu.be/5nOlEMt8DcQ[/video]

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That first video sounds more like pirates to me lol.

I don't think I am destined for this life. I am going to have to cancel my travel plans to Compton now dammit.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That first video sounds more like pirates to me lol.

I don't think I am destined for this life. I am going to have to cancel my travel plans to Compton now dammit.
those videos are over ten minutes combined, your post was 6 minutes later. This merely means that you are not serious about this. You lack commitment and courage to adapt. You sir, are a fraud. The only gang that you'll ever belong in is either the Literacy Book Club Gang or the Get-Along-Gang. Good day to you.

BTW, it was hard to find a video about this that wasn't racist or completely crude and vile like talisman6886 humoUr.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are right to call me out, I watched about 2 minutes of the first video and couldn't understand quite a lot of what they were saying. It is then that I realised this life isn't for me.

You were right to call me out James and I thank you for it. Calling people out is good, just trust your instincts...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did Flex say that?

Come on Flex, I miss it when you had actual humour lol.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Guys...I'll be honest. The unnecessarily dull humoUr has turned me into a vegetable, and I've not been able to follow this much as I have been spending the majority of my time nibbling on my hands like a teething baby. This whole posting probably won't make much sense seeing how my typing skills have diminished to simply bashing the keyboard with my claw hands. I have a lot going on upstairs, just having a hard time trying to express it. But let us remember this full on retard is nothing but a canvas. Rather than a fart wrapped in a beautiful quilt, I am more like a beautiful blossoming flower wrapped in a square of poopy toilet paper.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was quite poetic minus the toilet humour lol.

Flex is back, I brought his humour back!

KingJames can reward his servant with some agmatine?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

QueenJames can reward his servant with some oral?
Yes! YES! Although I have to admit, he pre rewarded me with his AI shirt. Kind of like how you're nice to the weird guy at work because one day when he goes on his shotgun spree at work he might spare you lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried my first tub of RecouverProu in lemoun. It is barely moure expensive than bulk pouwder BCAAs in England that aren't flavoured and came with a free shaker sou I was happy.

Milas counvinced me tou try the raspberry ouptioun because it tastes sou deliciouus. If youu take a few scououps intra wourkouut like I dou the taste is extremely sweet and sickly. I much preferred lemoun.

Sou, I bouught anouther tub ouf lemoun flavour recently and nouticed this;

Lemoun flavour
1kg tub
4:1:1 ratiou with 6g toutal BCAAs per serving
Serving size 6.8g
Servings per countainer 147

Raspberry flavour
1kg tub
4:1:1 ratiou with 6g toutal BCAAs per serving
Serving size 8g
Servings per countainer 125

22 moure servings in the lemoun flavour with the same amouunt ouf BCAAs in each. I didn't noutice this ounline as the websites I buy froum dou nout supply nutritiounal infourmatioun oun moure than oune label. I didn't realise the discrepancy and althouugh raspberry wouuld have tou use moure flavours etc I didn't think it wouuld add up tou this much ouf a difference.

Just tou make anyoune aware whou wasn't already.

Never take advice froum Milas!

P.S., the lemoun I buy froum the biggest distributour in the UK is the ould style sou maybe it has changed with the new label.
Dear BDCC, it took me 75 pages of discussion to finally realize why you had made such a concerted effort to admonish my recommendations in RecoverPro. I feel I have gotten to know you and some of the less reputable members to quite a degree. I have seen new members attempt to contribute to this discussion only to be villified, even though they were just trying to share their knowledge and experience.

I now see that PES has used you as a puppet to denounce all things associated with other supplement companies so they can monopolize the Areyouvedic market in supplements. I have seen the Wiki-Leaks transcripts between PES and John McCain, and the proposed regulations that only provide exemption for PES. The lack of presence from your superiors only shows that they will turn on you and denounce your name when this comes to light. I implore you to think about the children, and do what's right for you, not the profit mongering PES Illuminati. Renounce your anti-RecoverPro campaign before it's too late, Nate and the AI crew can only be so accommodating before they turn the tide on you.

Stop the senseless in-fighting, and give in to reason! End your cognitive dissonance, and let go to enlightenment. There are no BCAAs, it is your mental projection of BCAAs that you are at war with. It's like the movie "Sucker Punch" where you can only find your strength when you begin to dance, but you are not Baby Doll, you are the true main character, and you will escape even if you must kill off all your alter-egos and mental projections. Yes, this is very deep and introspective, so take your time considering your alternatives before you respond.

It has taken me 75 pages to understand this, and I am only beginning to understand the true implications. It's like the movie "Shutter Island" where you don't know if you are the crazy one or not, is this all your hallucination or have we convinced you you're hallucinating? Open your eyes like the movie "Vanilla Sky" where Tom Cruise created his world of anguish when his lucid dream turned on him, and he had to step past his discomfort and fear to regain control. Take back control! Don't let an insidious thought cloud your mind like in the movie "Inception" where a simple thought planted deep in your subconscious haunts your every waking moment.

In closing, I hope you find your porpoise in life and not just being a mindless PES drone sent out to wreak havoc upon the masses that truly enjoy. It's like the movie "Titanic" where I'll never let go, until it's time to save myself then I will pry your cold lifeless hands off of me and cast you aside.

To the others reading this message, remember me when I am gone. Speaking thusly I am almost guaranteed not to last beyond a fortnight as the Illuminati are swift with their perverse justice, but instead carry forth my name and my message! Let those who care to listen know that they CAN listen to Milas about RecoverPro, and they shall flourish!

(though thinking about the thread title, it's ironic that these messages are written and so it's impossible to listen to me)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spoken like a true DMX fan. It's dark and hell is hot! Blood on my blood! OWF OWF! Get em boiiiiii!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear BDCC, it took me 75 pages of discussion to finally realize why you had made such a concerted effort to admonish my recommendations in RecoverPro. I feel I have gotten to know you and some of the less reputable members to quite a degree. I have seen new members attempt to contribute to this discussion only to be villified, even though they were just trying to share their knowledge and experience.

I now see that PES has used you as a puppet to denounce all things associated with other supplement companies so they can monopolize the Areyouvedic market in supplements. I have seen the Wiki-Leaks transcripts between PES and John McCain, and the proposed regulations that only provide exemption for PES. The lack of presence from your superiors only shows that they will turn on you and denounce your name when this comes to light. I implore you to think about the children, and do what's right for you, not the profit mongering PES Illuminati. Renounce your anti-RecoverPro campaign before it's too late, Nate and the AI crew can only be so accommodating before they turn the tide on you.

Stop the senseless in-fighting, and give in to reason! End your cognitive dissonance, and let go to enlightenment. There are no BCAAs, it is your mental projection of BCAAs that you are at war with. It's like the movie "Sucker Punch" where you can only find your strength when you begin to dance, but you are not Baby Doll, you are the true main character, and you will escape even if you must kill off all your alter-egos and mental projections. Yes, this is very deep and introspective, so take your time considering your alternatives before you respond.

It has taken me 75 pages to understand this, and I am only beginning to understand the true implications. It's like the movie "Shutter Island" where you don't know if you are the crazy one or not, is this all your hallucination or have we convinced you you're hallucinating? Open your eyes like the movie "Vanilla Sky" where Tom Cruise created his world of anguish when his lucid dream turned on him, and he had to step past his discomfort and fear to regain control. Take back control! Don't let an insidious thought cloud your mind like in the movie "Inception" where a simple thought planted deep in your subconscious haunts your every waking moment.

In closing, I hope you find your porpoise in life and not just being a mindless PES drone sent out to wreak havoc upon the masses that truly enjoy. It's like the movie "Titanic" where I'll never let go, until it's time to save myself then I will pry your cold lifeless hands off of me and cast you aside.

To the others reading this message, remember me when I am gone. Speaking thusly I am almost guaranteed not to last beyond a fortnight as the Illuminati are swift with their perverse justice, but instead carry forth my name and my message! Let those who care to listen know that they CAN listen to Milas about RecoverPro, and they shall flourish!

(though thinking about the thread title, it's ironic that these messages are written and so it's impossible to listen to me)
DAMN IT MILAS, I TOLD YOU TO WORK IN THE BLACK HELICOPTORS! YOU FOOL! Now he will no for sure that we are simply mind ****ing him!argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The above post never happened. It is all a delusion. You are simply confused. These are not the droids you are looking for.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

KingJames can reward his servant with some agmatine?
yes...but on a recently used and very empty bottle. Or maybe filled with something from that poem, say the poopy toilet paper that flex is so fond of.

Yes! YES! Although I have to admit, he pre rewarded me with his AI shirt. Kind of like how you're nice to the weird guy at work because one day when he goes on his shotgun spree at work he might spare you lol.
don't shoot me bro!

Dear BDCC, I feel like insulting my only true forum friends and brother. I will start now in fact. I feel I have gotten to know you and some of the less reputable members to quite a degree.

I now denounce all things associated with all of you.

Stop the senseless in-fighting, and give in to love! I find my strength in my secret crush, MyWastedBuddy, when we begin to dance, but you are my only Baby Doll, you are the true main character, and you will never escape my heart even if you must kill me. Yes, this is very deep and introspective, so take your time considering your alternatives before you respond because I am the only man for you.

It has taken me 75 pages to understand this, and I am only beginning to understand the true implications. It's like the movie "Sweet Home Alabama" where you don't know if you are in love with me or that traitor Flex. Open your eyes like the movie "Care Bare Stare" where where they team up to let their combined forces of passion fight agains fear to regain control of their inner emotions. Take back control! Don't let an insidious bff on the side cloud your mind like in the movie "Milas Meets the Queen" where a simple thought planted deep in your subconscious stimulates your every waking moment.

In closing, I hope you find that your heart belongs to me and don't set out to wreak havoc upon the masses that truly enjoy your company, your laughter, your soothing voice and foot rubs and bubble baths. It's like the movie "Titanic" where I'll never let go of my unquenchable love for you and will enjoy your cold calloused hands running through my hair flowing by my side.

To the others reading this message, remember me when I am gone. Speaking thusly I am almost guaranteed not to last beyond a fortnight if my heart is further broken by this beautiful bdcc bloke, but instead, I wish his mouth to carry forth my name and my profess his love to me in any form of a message! Let those who care to listen know that they CAN listen to Milas about bdcc in their secret RecoverBRO romance, and they shall flourish together!

(i suck)
Quite poignant indeed and very mushy, but please keep this rabble rousing to PM's, thanks.

Spoken like a true DMX fan. It's dark and hell is hot! Blood on my blood! OWF OWF! Get em boiiiiii!!!
and...the puppet's hand has left once again

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have been called upon once again. Someone needs our help!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/185467-serm-substitute-emergency.html

This guy needs us too:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/185448-newbie-steroid-seen.html

GO! It is our civic duty, our pledged purpose, as Flex's Midnight Runners, to help the other 99% in our one and only quest in our lives to remain the 1% and without our assistance, midnight becomes day and all is lost! We must derail these newb trains before they collide with one another! Queenie, with your best and most intimidating King's english, take thine torch and lead us unto SALVATION!! ONWARD WITH YOU ALL!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed Schizm.

P.S. James's rant was hilarious because the line between comedy and real emotion is becoming ever blurred lol.
Ahhhh, <warm fuzzies> and no, I don't mean anything related to Midwivesbest's beard rubbin up a'gant me.... ;)

I apologize. :eek: I guess some people just know how to get me worked up. Like that F3CAL MOUTH kid. Can you believe he was so distraught over my not calling him back last night that he actually schizmed in a bag on my poUrch, lit it on fire and ran? I knew it was him though. It smelled just like his mouth.
Correction, you knew it was me because it smelled like Schism's mouth ;)
I stand corrected. I just know that whenever a schizm involved, there's bound to be various fragrances.
...nice... I much prefer 'schizm' being associated with fragrance....moreso than bodily fluids like Ben tries to do...:smirk:

I missed this post.

A truly terrifying and dangerous question to ask yourself lol.
Haha, truly! not that I was contemplating acting on such behavior...I just like to have a frame of reference...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where have you been Schizm? Your absence coincided with Flex's retard phase.

Coincidence?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Coincidence?
lol good point

Schizm is the puppet master!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OOOOOLRIGHT then a funny bloke ye are! I'll be straight fourward with ye lads, he 'ad 'is 'and up me bum!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think my thought process is symbolic and representative of the rest of the world's.

I read some of Milas's post, thought it was cleverly thought out and potentially genius, then got bored a few lines in and skipped the rest lol.

A genius cannot be appreciated unless they fit it in with today's ADHD mindset, maybe make a genius post on Twitter in 140 characters or less lol.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think my thought process is symbolic and representative of the rest of the world's.
Such a commonly held delusion. "Pretty much everyone thinks like I do." Way to fail cultural sensitivity Mr. Arrogant.

I read some of Milas's post, thought it was cleverly thought out and potentially genius, then got bored a few lines in and skipped the rest lol.
You love what you give your time to Queenie. What does that say about how you really feel about us? Hmmmmmmm

This reply brought to you by the letters P and M and S :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It means I give Flex's rantings more time than Milas's actual humour? Take me to a field and shoot me, what have I become!?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taman sounded like he got a bit of a sandy vag in that post. :p

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taman sounded like he got a bit of a sandy vag in that post. :p
I was afraid you might get that impression, so allow me to explain as you would to, say, perhaps some one like Blake. I was merely feigning my indignation, pretending to be butt hurt about your apparent indifference to our efforts. To try to clue you in to that fact, I ended with the quip about the reply being brought to you by the letters "P and M and S" there by stating I was merely "PMS'ing" and at the same time, making an infantile Sesame Street referrence. It's quite all right old chap, we are, as one says, cool. :thumbsup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Coincidence?
Can't say...'they' are listening....shhhhh....:speechless:
.....but an interesting observation that Flex demonstrates a certain amount of 'tardness the further away I am....AgeForce should perhaps fund a study on this....

lol good point

Schizm is the puppet master!!!
muwhahah! ....Dance monkey.....DANCE!!! :squareeyed:

OOOOOLRIGHT then a funny bloke ye are! I'll be straight fourward with ye lads, he 'ad 'is 'and up me bum!
....hold on, gonna see if I can squeeze your kidneys....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was afraid you might get that impression, so allow me to explain as you would to, say, perhaps some one like Blake. I was merely feigning my indignation, pretending to be butt hurt about your apparent indifference to our efforts. To try to clue you in to that fact, I ended with the quip about the reply being brought to you by the letters "P and M and S" there by stating I was merely "PMS'ing" and at the same time, making an infantile Sesame Street referrence. It's quite all right old chap, we are, as one says, cool. :thumbsup:
Don't apologise brotato. Blake told me he finds you sexy when you get grumpy. He reads some of your moody posts during his 'special reflection period'.

Can't say...'they' are listening....shhhhh....:speechless:
.....but an interesting observation that Flex demonstrates a certain amount of 'tardness the further away I am....AgeForce should perhaps fund a study on this....

muwhahah! ....Dance monkey.....DANCE!!! :squareeyed:

....hold on, gonna see if I can squeeze your kidneys....
Why do you leave us, where did you go?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm tired and I don't want to lift tonight. I want to mug trick-or-treaters and commandeer their candy.

Hmm, maybe if I run after them, that will count as cardio...?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything will give a child nightmares it is being chase by a massive hairy buffalo looking to take their sweets haha.

That is the plot to a children's storybook if ever I have heard it. Did Roald Dahl write that?