Never Listen to Milas about RecoverPro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll admit that I can be needy at time but Flexious fills that void nicely.
I thought we agreed to keep my filling of your void private...?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex, I have been waiting for you to post three photos of different supplements that I can choose for you to send me?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex, I have been waiting for you to post three photos of different supplements that I can choose for you to send me?
Aren't you supposed to say something nice about me first???

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is after I know the offer on the table!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KingScotchTape, those memes were fantastic. I appreciated them. Very clever.

Fl3sh, you're an Xtend drinking turncoat. AI will never send you a T Shirt now.

Queenie, God save you...

MyWittleBaby, stay classy

StNicholas, RecoverPro Raspberry is tasty.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.s. I just got a free Anabolic Ignite :) I will have to see how it compares to that thurr RecoverPro.

MWB you better check your stuff, you got one too.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not anymore, when I realised the new lemon flavour had over 20(?) servings less than the last one I took my business to a bulk supplier. I just don't want that many artificial additives if I have the option.
This was posted by Queenie in the scivation thread. For accuracy's sake I changed his name to bdcc in this quote. Above you can clearly see him denouncing RecoverPro.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Queenie, God save you...

Don't leave, Poppa! :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.s. I just got a free Anabolic Ignite :) I will have to see how it compares to that thurr RecoverPro.

MWB you better check your stuff, you got one too.
Anabolic Ignite = pre-workout

You clearly do not deserve the opportunity to test those products!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You know what I mean....

EDIT: You do know what I mean don't you?

EDIT EDIT: Anabolic Ignite=Test booster.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite= Vitamins

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Queenie, God save you...

WHo the hell is "StNicholas" (other than Santa/PaPa Noel) Is that directed at me? LOL, WTF Milas is LOSING IT!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite= Fresh strawberries

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHo the hell is "StNicholas" (other than Santa/PaPa Noel) Is that directed at me? LOL, WTF Milas is LOSING IT!
stxnas

And Milas is leaving us :( Me no like.

Also, I've completely given up on Felch.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was posted by Queenie in the scivation thread. For accuracy's sake I changed his name to bdcc in this quote. Above you can clearly see him denouncing RecoverPro.
It's true BDCC has had his fill and has decided to ditch us. He used us and then left us lonely and cold, begging for lost affection. In fact, if you look back the last few pages, BDCC (Brits Don't Care bout Comrades) has lost his humoUr. :(

lol, you have a valid point

It's for stxnas not you. You are known as Talisman around these here part.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite= Crayon.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shut your nonsensical babbling Flatulent Mouth.
Sorry about that...I was having RecoverPro withdrawals. Only the bcaa's from RecoverPro make me sane. All others fail to work.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I have low RP levels things like this happen to me and I don't even realize I'm doing it

Attachments

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stxnas

And Milas is leaving us :( Me no like.

Also, I've completely given up on Felch.
Ok, so he left us and not even a nod to me!!!!!!!!!???????????? WTF Milas. Fine! F IT and F U! (How was that, my best effort at playing butt hurt drama bitch.)

Ok, so seriously, did both Milas and Ben say they were done playing or the done with AM or is this just based on innuendo? I need clarification.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I have low RP levels things like this happen to me and I don't even realize I'm doing it
Sounds like a serious problem. Have you considered medication to supplement the illegal nootropics that AI apparently spiked their RP with?

Ok, so he left us and not even a nod to me!!!!!!!!!???????????? WTF Milas. Fine! F IT and F U! (How was that, my best effort at playing butt hurt drama bitch.)

Ok, so seriously, did both Milas and Ben say they were done playing or the done with AM or is this just based on innuendo? I need clarification.
They had a huge blow out fight. I guess MyWetBritches caught Mules and Brit boy together and called them out on it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a serious problem. Have you considered medication to supplement the illegal nootropics that AI apparently spiked their RP with?
The doctor said to just drink more RP. He was wearing an AI shirt and had a monocle and I think his name was Nate.
Stxnas stopped sending me samples and I feel like I'm WITHERING AWAY! It would be 3 days before I could get another tub....such snake oil tactics :(

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just going on travel for a bit, I'll be in and out, don't get butt hurt.

TailMan, you need to work on embracing the offensiveness, you're trying to hard. Just let it flow, I know you have it in you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think queenie is just afraid that natty will fire him and he'll get no more anabetaz, so he's trying to limit all shenanigans to just this thread.

And Milas is seriously going to be leaving for a while lol. He has a work commitment, so he'll be away from the forums for a while.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And there's Milas explaining things in the time it took me to type my response, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And there's Milas explaining things in the time it took me to type my response, lol.
Queenie said you had fast fingers, WTF?

Oh wait, he said FAT fingers... that's what you get when you break 'em in...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are fat :(

That's one of the reasons I've never been very good at the old gee-tar. Such a shame. Good thing I'm bomb at the piano, though :cool2:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw them in the Anti Flex vid. Quite huge. If you were a lesbian you would be what they call well hung.

batbreakr

batbreakr

Awards
I say just read the labels, and if taste is such a huge deal, just friggin get what tastes best. If you just want product and don't care if it tastes like mud, just get the greates amount and tough it out. I prefer potency over taste, so I would just go with the best deal, but hell, a guy that suggests the best taste isn't all bad, he wants to enjoy his supp. Props to Milas, and who cares if there is more in one tube than the other, Mixing is something I do, so my USP labs capsuls and my ALLMAX drink mix and my protein are all measured, and mixed. Tastes like hammered fecal matter, but for results and ease of taking, hell no complaints here, it doesn't cut into my workout time to take my stuff. Peace, war, or whatever floats your boat, that's my two cents people.

batbreakr

batbreakr

Awards
yeah, i replied to the very first post.... and milas, and i lack the ability to give a damn as to what all has been said, so deal with it. i do not care about the pomp and circumstance, it isn't my style to care about appearances.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Flex sums it up nicely as always. He is very intuitive lol.

On the other hand I have a PM which manages to chill me to my soul. Intuitive? Yes. Freaky stalker? Perhaps.

My banter train only has one stop and this is it. I do not want to ride it in and out of AM country stopping all over the place. It is like anthrax, highly contagious.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Flex sums it up nicely as always. He is very intuitive lol.

On the other hand I have a PM which manages to chill me to my soul. Intuitive? Yes. Freaky stalker? Perhaps.

My banter train only has one stop and this is it. I do not want to ride it in and out of AM country stopping all over the place. It is like anthrax, highly contagious.
I will find you my precious.....

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am with Ben here. It is kind like the "Man Law" about hunting. "What happens in the woods, stays in the woods." Rule 1 of "Never Listen to Milas Thread" is we don't talk about "Never Listen to Milas thread" outside of the thread. Rule 2, of course remains: "Don't get sand in your vag" unless some one violates rule 3:"Dog the hell out of each other, but leave the wife/girlfriend/family out of it."

All those in favour?

(Sorry Ben, I realize that concepts like man law and anything but Fox Hunting may be a bit beneath you (like Midwest's rump), but I am fairly certain my AMMURYCUN Brethren understand the references. (Please note it took so much more work to spell "favour" that way JUST FOR YOU. Damn, had to do it again. So labor intensive!)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that first rule a joke? It sounds like the word 'hunting' is a cover up for 'intimate relations in the forest' lol.

The rest I agree with, nobody wants a sandy vag.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that first rule a joke? It sounds like the word 'hunting' is a cover up for 'intimate relations in the forest' lol.

The rest I agree with, nobody wants a sandy vag.
No, the first rule basically backs what you were saying :"Keep it here", the way I put it, yeah, that was a joke (Think of the film "Fight Club")

And yes, no one wants a sandy vag because it rips the skin of your penis! (DUH)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but what do you do in the woods which is naughty? lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but what do you do in the woods which is naughty? lol
You've obviously never been deep in the bush with TailMan...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still don't get it, is the joke on me?

Is 'hunting' a metaphor for 'gay orgy in woods'? Unless you go hunting with females I don't know why you can never talk about hunting lol. Is it experimental, like band camp?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will find you all........

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look for Taman in the woods.

From what I gather he will be waiting for you behind a tree with his willy out.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still don't get it, is the joke on me?

Is 'hunting' a metaphor for 'gay orgy in woods'? Unless you go hunting with females I don't know why you can never talk about hunting lol. Is it experimental, like band camp?
No, LOL. Just on a deer hunt, men often discuss issues that are very personal that need to be kept between the two (or 3) of them, bitch about there wives and talk about the wild **** they did when they were younger. I think this is in part a due to the fact, that at least for me, I am not going out into the woods with someone with a shotgun loaded with 1oz slugs that I don't have a pretty strong trust in to begin with. There is no "metaphor" here, just a cultural thing that you (and sadly many Americans also) are not familiar with. So, yeah, read like "What happens in Vegas...." Oh, btw, given your take, is that what happens on Fox Hunts? Kind of brings a new feel to "Tally ho!" now doesn't it :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is fun

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think queenie is just afraid that natty will fire him and he'll get no more anabetaz, so he's trying to limit all shenanigans to just this thread.

And Milas is seriously going to be leaving for a while lol. He has a work commitment, so he'll be away from the forums for a while.
lame

I say rabble babble blah blah useless words. Just friggin get what tastes like mud, just get the greates amount and tough it out. I prefer sheer vileness over taste, so I would just go with the best deal, but hell, a guy that suggests the best taste isn't all bad, he wants to my pics then props to Milas, and who cares if there is more in one tube...Mixing is something I do. Of course it tastes like hammered fecal matter, but for results and ease of taking, hell no complaints here, it doesn't cut into my workout time to take my stuff. Peace, war, or whatever floats your boat, that's my two cents people.
Wow that is SOOOOO disgusting. Way to come on strong and let it be KNOWN what you want!

yeah, i replied to the very first post.... and milas, and i lack the ability to give a damn as to what all has been said, so deal with it. i do not care about the pomp and circumstance, it isn't my style to care about appearances.
I highly suggest you actually look or at or at least skim some of the thread that you unwittingly posted in because you just made yourself look kind of like FARTING MONSOON, you know, not quite up to date with this thread or its happenings. Welcome home! :D

I am with Ben here, kind of like the "Man Law". "What happens in the woods, stays in the woods." Rule 1 of "Never Listen to Milas Thread" is we don't talk about "Never Listen to Milas thread" outside of the thread. Rule 2, of course remains: "Don't tell my real friends what I do with you guys" unless some one violates rule 3:"I love hot dogs and relish."

All those in favoUr?

(Sorry Ben, I realize that concepts like man law and anything but FL3X Hunting may be a bit beneath you (like any drink other then Ovaltine), but I am fairly certain my man friend understand the references. (Please note I like to babble on as much as Queenie and BatBarf'r!)
Dude, Talisman, we so could have done without this information. Kinda disconcerting and I for one, denounce all of these preposterous rules.