Need to shed some bodyfat my last 4-5 weeks

SR83

SR83

Awards
So I am on week 9 of a 15-16 week cycle, I want to cut my cals back a bit and add something into my cycle to help cut the last 4-5 weeks.
What would you use? I csn get....
Tren Ace or enth
Winny
Masteron
Primo

So with only 4-5 weeks what would you choose and at what dosage?
I have never used any of these.

SR83

SR83

Awards
See my Other thread if you need stats or current cycle
5'6. 210 lbs. currently like 14-15% bf

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not tren

Combo of primo @ 600mgs
And
Mast at 500mgs per week

Run for 8 weeks

Extend cycle a bit

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but what do you guys think of running epi in the last 6 weeks of a test cycle?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Not tren

Combo of primo @ 600mgs
And
Mast at 500mgs per week

Run for 8 weeks

Extend cycle a bit
Why not tren? I think tren is the perfect choice for his goals. primo and mast at 600/500 will be a good amount of cash.

i love tren, if u can tolerate it do that. start low 70mg EOD for 2weeks, than 100 for 2, than maybe do 150 for 2, total of 6weeks.

Not to hijack the thread, but what do you guys think of running epi in the last 6 weeks of a test cycle?
ive only done 1 cycle of epistane and it was with 600mg eq, 600mg test e, and i was getting heart area pains constantly till i dropped the epi. just saying, something to think about.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Teren would lean him up sure.

But I'm not an advocate of that hormone unless someone is getting ready for some kind of competition.

It's very dirty and harsh and the sides for me where unbearable

Only steroid that ever made me rage.

OP what is your hormone history?

Yeah mast and promo would be expensive but a hell of a combo and with right diet and training he could achieve his goals w/out nasty sides and damage

Jmo

SR83

SR83

Awards
Teren would lean him up sure.

But I'm not an advocate of that hormone unless someone is getting ready for some kind of competition.

It's very dirty and harsh and the sides for me where unbearable

Only steroid that ever made me rage.

OP what is your hormone history?

Yeah mast and promo would be expensive but a hell of a combo and with right diet and training he could achieve his goals w/out nasty sides and damage

Jmo
First 2 cycles test only. 3rd cycle test dbol. This is my fourth and is test and anadrol (anadrol was first 4-5 weeks).

SR83

SR83

Awards
Why not tren? I think tren is the perfect choice for his goals. primo and mast at 600/500 will be a good amount of cash.

i love tren, if u can tolerate it do that. start low 70mg EOD for 2weeks, than 100 for 2, than maybe do 150 for 2, total of 6weeks.

ive only done 1 cycle of epistane and it was with 600mg eq, 600mg test e, and i was getting heart area pains constantly till i dropped the epi. just saying, something to think about.
Thats kinda what I was thinking was to give tren a try since I will be using it my next cycle leading up to my competition.

I am open to any ideas though

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a comp use tren but be ready

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
To be completely honest, on test I feel like all you really need to add in for 4-5 weeks is a calorie deficit and maybe some cardio if you're so inclined. Could always add albuterol or the EC stack for helping to burn cals.

I don't blame you for wanting to go the hormone route, just saying that with 500mg of test a week (maybe more?), cutting in the standard fashion (especially since you're not coming up on a contest) will be plenty sufficient for shedding weight. The water retention with test-e can suck a bit, but naturally you can just up your AI dosage.

GTB

Awards
Comp wont be til spring. So besides tren and prami is there anything else besides the usual pct stuff?
I would go low test /higher tren for less tren sides. But trenn will leann you up for sure. Mast requires low bf to see results. I personally cann not stomach prami, I go with caber for 19 nor

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
masteron, winstrol and t3 will work well but not needed. as said before, you can cut on test only.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep I'm on 900mg test and cutting up nicely with an ai and t3

And diet of course

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yup, test is all you need :)

SR83

SR83

Awards
Alright, so seems the majority says just test and cut some cals so I will just go with that. Im eating 4000 cals right now (500g carbs, 250g protien, 110g fats). And not gaining any body fat. So should I just cut back to like 3000-3200 or go all out cut and eat 2400-2500

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont go too low, you will most likely lose lots of intracellular water weight as well and feel flat and fat initially. 1000kcal deficit should be plenty.

SR83

SR83

Awards
dont go too low, you will most likely lose lots of intracellular water weight as well and feel flat and fat initially. 1000kcal deficit should be plenty.
So 3000 cals
250g protein
250g carbs
110g fats

Does that sound good or would you do something different

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it sounds good to me. i would keep the fats this way for sure, you can play a little with the carbs and protein in my opinion, depending on what foods you like to eat. within a range of +- 50 grams.

SR83

SR83

Awards
it sounds good to me. i would keep the fats this way for sure, you can play a little with the carbs and protein in my opinion, depending on what foods you like to eat. within a range of +- 50 grams.
Alright cool man thanks for the help

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no worries. you will be ****ing huge once you shed the fat/water.

SR83

SR83

Awards
no worries. you will be ****ing huge once you shed the fat/water.
I hope so! I havent been below 12-13% bodyfat since highschool. Excited to see what this muscle looks like at 7-8%