Unanswered Need something that doesn't require PCT.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything out there that doesn't require PCT? Don't need huge gains. I just need a nice boost.

Now that killer allergy season is over and I finally feel better I can get back to running and lifting.

Been out of the loop for a while. Was researching Ibutamoren/MK-667. This and a test booster.

I'm over 50 and before I got allergy sick this past month I was running and lifting. Sort of training for this years Tough Mudder.

Appreciate the advise.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For something like that i think cardarine would do you best.

Or EPO.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At this point you’ll be scared of anything and you should probably stay natty lol. Or I could suggest a little creatine cycle

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been reading Cardarine is big on liver damage.
Thats news to me. Where did you see that? Of the reasons to be scared of cardarine ive never seen liver damage mentioned in any discussion about it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cant remember exactly but I’ve read it can have a negative impact if you’re already running methyls or something like that but it’s also new to me that cardarine by itself would greatly impact liver.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats news to me. Where did you see that? Of the reasons to be scared of cardarine ive never seen liver damage mentioned in any discussion about it.
Put "cardarine liver damage" into web search.
Scientific articles pop up.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hook me up? Because I’m actually seeing the opposite.
Sorry about the bad links, guys. Use the ones I posted below.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ill check at home because it won’t load on my cellphone.. pretty curious because I read a study earlier this month about its benefits on a liver under stress! 😯

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill check at home because it won’t load on my cellphone.. pretty curious because I read a study earlier this month about its benefits on a liver under stress! 😯
Darn! It's my links bro.
Let me fix it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Sorry about that. Try these:

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about that. Try these:

You beat me too it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All that being said .... I'm not recommending not using Cardarine (necessarily). I just like to have... And like for everyone to have all of the available information.

(I do currently have a bottle of Cardarine).

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All that being said .... I'm not recommending not using Cardarine (necessarily). I just like to have... And like for everyone to have all of the available information.

(I do currently have a bottle of Cardarine).
I have like three bottles of cardarine. Each with 100 caps 10mg.

No brand. Capped by my “guy”

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandro, no pct needed.

5AT, no PCT needed.

ATD, no PCT needed

6oxo, no pct needed

Clomid, no pct needed

Reactions: SMS
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandro, Clomid, and cardarine would be a good stack for a track runner.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even 11oxo or 11keto (depending on how high you dose it) run for less than 8 weeks would probably be fine with a test booster like Sup3r PCT as your PCT.
People used to run formestane solo with no PCT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even 11oxo or 11keto (depending on how high you dose it) run for less than 8 weeks would probably be fine with a test booster like Sup3r PCT as your PCT.
People used to run formestane solo with no PCT.
I miss Formestane.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why no pct though? I mean... you wanna take drugs right? So what’s a couple more after the other ones are finished up?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wondering how long it took your "guy" to put accurately 10mg x cap to do 300caps
Not sure what kind of question that is.....
But if course the answer is ... Exactly the length of time it took him.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why no pct though? I mean... you wanna take drugs right? So what’s a couple more after the other ones are finished up?
This is what I would like to know too.
I have a feeling it’s something simple like sourcing them.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what kind of question that is.....
But if course the answer is ... Exactly the length of time it took him.
not sure what you are trying to say… trying to be funny maybe?

My question implicated the queston How did he managed to do 10mg count for each cap and fill it in (yeah ok, i get it, with weighing scale... sure, but for each cap?).

A cap filling instrument won´t allow this either, unless you do make mix with "bulking agents", But even then, a homogeneous mixture is imposible to verify? unless done analysis?,

so wondering if there was a trick for saving time, and make this possible without giving up accuracy (its ok +-1mg though), as i have raw of several things and wondering if take as they are, or take a few hours to cap them in.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
don´t know just guessing here,
probably because OP believes only way to do Pct is pinning? and wants to avoid this?

if not, i´m also wondering.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
don´t know just guessing here,
probably because OP believes only way to do Pct is pinning? and wants to avoid this?

if not, i´m also wondering.
What does pct have to do with pinning? Nothing in pct involves pinning.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

My question implicated the queston How did he managed to do 10mg count for each cap and fill it in (yeah ok, i get it, with weighing scale... sure, but for each cap?).

A cap filling instrument won´t allow this either, unless you do make mix with "bulking agents", But even then, a homogeneous mixture is imposible to verify? unless done analysis?,

so wondering if there was a trick for saving time, and make this possible without giving up accuracy (its ok +-1mg though), as i have raw of several things and wondering if take as they are, or take a few hours to cap them in.
Cap fillers are fast, dude. 300caps, maybe an hour? Half hour?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Honestly, your comment looked like a sarcastic remark about his "guy".

If it wasn't ...I apologize.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can still find 11-Keto, should do well for you with a MILD pct. I may recommend sustain alpha as PCT

Old witch had some good thoughts above...you may he interested in running a stack of Invictus (5-AT/b-androstenetriol)..also use virtus

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cap fillers are fast, dude. 300caps, maybe an hour? Half hour?
yeah that was my first question, implying another one: how to make sure you get 10mg x cap, with cap filler or without, whether it is with or without bulking agent?

but nevermind, just forget it. thanks

What does pct have to do with pinning? Nothing in pct involves pinning.
why does it look like you guys are getting annoyed? my first was a honest question, the "guy" was to stand out as OW said his guy.. and on the second comment did i forget to mention it was a guess for OP?

As far as i remember 10-15 years ago looking into cycles people would not do, neither recommend anyone doing a PCT without HCG &/or hmg which i recall only way of using is pinning? (along with clomid and tamox, obviously), it was one of the reasons i never got into oral AAS.

I apologize if caused any misunderstanding and hassle. thanks

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah that was my first question, implying another one: how to make sure you get 10mg x cap, with cap filler or without, whether it is with or without bulking agent?

why does it look like you guys are getting annoyed? my first was a honest question, the "guy" was to stand out as OW said his guy.. and on the second comment did i forget to mention it was a guess for OP?

As far as i remember 10-15 years ago looking into cycles people would not do, neither recommend anyone doing a PCT without HCG &/or hmg which i recall only way of using is pinning? (along with clomid and tamox, obviously), it was one of the reasons i never got into oral AAS.

I’m not annoyed. Just trying to understand the question. Pct is nolva and or Clomid, and an AI. That’s all oral.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Well I suppose I could bring a few caps down to the college a block away and see what’s in them. Cardarine and rice flour I’m sure.

You make sure the doses are homogenous through the same means as any other measured capsule made anywhere else.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Brother, if I misunderstood your intent, I truly apologize. As far as I'm concerned (and most everyone here), any honest question is welcome.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I suppose I could bring a few caps down to the college a block away and see what’s in them. Cardarine and rice flour I’m sure.

You make sure the doses are homogenous through the same means as any other measured capsule made anywhere else.
I hear cement mixers are popular for that purpose.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, I don't think I ever did (that I remember). That good, huh?

Thanks gentlemen.
Virtus has been getting amazing feedback! There are some users who have posted bloodwork and we have quite a few logs on here.

Fresh batch was released at the end of last week ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I second Virtus. Used both form and Virtus. Virtus is a great transdermal AI.
I really loved formestane now virtus is my go-to for AI….on a side note when I ran 7,8 benzo as a solo it had a much milder AI effect but gave libido results very similar to formestane, and like form the higher I dosed the better the effect-up to a point of course.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear cement mixers are popular for that purpose.
I mix my own caps occasionally in small batches. Psychotropics for personal use. A little virola, a little Caapi... it’s a party.

When I do, I mix it the same way I mix my gunpowder. With a sheet of paper.

I’m sure large batches use something much more sophist.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait for the new CEL Anabolic Effect to come out here soon and stack with SNS X gels. You’ll be good to go. Big times gains if you’re eating for your goals.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait for the new CEL Anabolic Effect to come out here soon and stack with SNS X gels. You’ll be good to go. Big times gains if you’re eating for your goals.
No offense, but I think this gentleman wishes to consume actual drugs.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got a link to a write up on this?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you can still buy it
From engaland.

Also, funny, if you look, according to... medical science, I guess... formestane isn’t orally active. Parenteral only.

Maybe that explains why ATD seemed to **** all over it. IMO.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From engaland.

Also, funny, if you look, according to... medical science, I guess... formestane isn’t orally active. Parenteral only.

Maybe that explains why ATD seemed to **** all over it. IMO.
I’d always gotten the impression, just based on other people’s experience, that formestane had some anabolic effect. But I know atd absolutely demolishes estrogen, almost like a pharma grade ai. I only used atd in the small dosage that was in Reversitol. As a “natty” supp, I always liked 6-bromo myself.