Unanswered Need something that doesn't require PCT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From engaland.

Also, funny, if you look, according to... medical science, I guess... formestane isn’t orally active. Parenteral only.

Maybe that explains why ATD seemed to **** all over it. IMO.
I only ever used the TD. But it rocked! My favorite AI. Its a good AI, has a slight anabolic effect, and to me it just feels like a strong Androgen.
I was able to buy a few bottles last year, but that source is gone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Formestane was also known to lower DHT at moderate to high doses...not the best for some.

But, it was only really effective in TD. Primordial has an oral liquivade formestane that seemed to work ok...but the topical was gtg.

based on IC50 values the flavan in Virtus is 10 times more potent than Formestane...most people have had great luck running it at .5ml...meaning a bottle lasts about 2 months. Making it also much more cost effective than the previous form topicals.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I’m reading too fast. I still haven’t seen a reason why no pct. maybe someone can enlighten me? Pick a drug or two.use Clomid for 4-6 weeks done.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I’m reading too fast. I still haven’t seen a reason why no pct. maybe someone can enlighten me? Pick a drug or two.use Clomid for 4-6 weeks done.
We still haven’t been told why no pct. we’re just dicking around waiting I guess.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Formestane was also known to lower DHT at moderate to high doses...not the best for some.

But, it was only really effective in TD. Primordial has an oral liquivade formestane that seemed to work ok...but the topical was gtg.

based on IC50 values the flavan in Virtus is 10 times more potent than Formestane...most people have had great luck running it at .5ml...meaning a bottle lasts about 2 months. Making it also much more cost effective than the previous form topicals.
I've definitely taken stronger AIs than Formestane. But it was the combination of effects that made it my favorite.

I'll probably try Virtus.
You're a rep, right?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm curious too. He seems willing to take legit steroids.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've definitely taken stronger AIs than Formestane. But it was the combination of effects that made it my favorite.

You're a rep, right?
Definately give virtus a try! Our topical delivery really makes dosing flexible and easy ;)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread is all over the place. Everyone’s recommending supps and test boosters, AIs and prolactin antagonists.
Does OP want to take steroids?
And why not use a pct?
More info is needed for this thread to effectively go anywhere.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran 11-kt several times and just ran an otc pct.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread is all over the place. Everyone’s recommending supps and test boosters, AIs and prolactin antagonists.
Does OP want to take steroids?
And why not use a pct?
More info is needed for this thread to effectively go anywhere.
Lol, yeah this was what I was thinking, fcuk knows what op should be taking based on info thus far.

I will add that cjc dac plus mk appears legit for fat loss if you are ok pinning the dac twice a week. Plus gw for endurance, that **** had me running sub 5 min km’s at 235lbs bw

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is there anything out there that doesn't require PCT? Don't need huge gains. I just need a nice boost.

Now that killer allergy season is over and I finally feel better I can get back to running and lifting.

Been out of the loop for a while. Was researching Ibutamoren/MK-667. This and a test booster.

I'm over 50 and before I got allergy sick this past month I was running and lifting. Sort of training for this years Tough Mudder.

Appreciate the advise.
Sounds like an epicathechin supp would be just what you want. CEL Epi-Plex is open label, straight epicat and will help with both muscle building and endurance... perfect for any obstacle run

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just stick to a natty test booster for 60-90 days

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d always gotten the impression, just based on other people’s experience, that formestane had some anabolic effect. But I know atd absolutely demolishes estrogen, almost like a pharma grade ai. I only used atd in the small dosage that was in Reversitol. As a “natty” supp, I always liked 6-bromo myself.
ATD is great stuff when careful with the dosage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

You're a rep, right?
are you old enough to remember 1fast400/bulk nutrition back in the day when mike owned it? eform $15...top notch bulk powders, damn those were the good days-legal ph's too, lol.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
are you old enough to remember 1fast400/bulk nutrition back in the day when mike owned it? eform $15...top notch bulk powders, damn those were the good days-legal ph's too, lol.
I'm old enough, but I don't really remember them. The eform rings a bell. Not sure if I ever bought it, or just considered it.

PHF definitely had a lot to offer back in the day. ... Also their classifieds section. I met a couple of excellent "chemists" off of there. :)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm old enough, but I don't really remember them. The eform rings a bell. Not sure if I ever bought it, or just considered it.

PHF definitely had a lot to offer back in the day. ... Also their classifieds section. I met a couple of excellent "chemists" off of there. :)
Who gave birth to the OG Pure Oils? Was it them?
PHF was legit back in the day.
Those cute little pouches of designers.
Loved them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who gave birth to the OG Pure Oils? Was it them?
PHF was legit back in the day.
Those cute little pouches of designers.
Loved them.
Yep, it was them.
I could order SD (and whatever other steroids and goodies I wanted) and have it in my hands the next afternoon.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep, it was them.
I could order SD (and whatever other steroids and goodies I wanted) and have it in my hands the next afternoon.
They were seriously on point. And nothing against my favorite currently PRO, but PO Trest was so stupid strong, I ran 75mg eod with some LGI SD just 10/day and put on 40lbs and strength was bonkers. No cycle has done that much for me before or after. Not even my first Dbol/Deca cycle.

Used them exclusively in 2010, and their Forum was my go-to other than AM.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They were seriously on point. And nothing against my favorite currently PRO, but PO Trest was so stupid strong, I ran 75mg eod with some LGI SD just 10/day and put on 40lbs and strength was bonkers. No cycle has done that much for me before or after. Not even my first Dbol/Deca cycle.

Used them exclusively in 2010, and their Forum was my go-to other than AM.
Yeah man. LGI SD-10 is the strongest compound I've used to date. (So far I haven't pinned Trest or Tren).
I really did look like a different man after that run. I'm still amazed nobody called me out for being on gear. .... Maybe they were afraid to. LOL.
.... I generally keep my gear usage seperate from other areas of my life. Stigmas, etc.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man. LGI SD-10 is the strongest compound I've used to date. (So far I haven't pinned Trest or Tren).
I really did look like a different man after that run. I'm still amazed nobody called me out for being on gear. .... Maybe they were afraid to. LOL.
.... I generally keep my gear usage seperate from other areas of my life. Stigmas, etc.
Why no Trest friend?
You’d love it. It’s so versatile and impressive

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why no Trest friend?
You’d love it. It’s so versatile and impressive
I don't know. I know it will come with heavy sides, so I've just kept putting it off.
It'll happen, just not sure when, yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

1fast400/bulk nutrition was a TD home brewers wet dream. top notch powders and huge selection.