Need some info on prop...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running a prop only cycle in about another week or so. I just wanted some opinions on how to run it, etc.

Remember, this is still techincally my first cycle due to my last one being bunk...however, I'd rather just put that behind me now, so don't ask...

So, I wouldn't mind running it ED, but I'm still kinda skewed on that. Most say that for beginners/novices. that 100mg EOD will suffice. But wouldn't that mean I'd be only taking in 300 and sometimes 400mg/week? In comparision to enathate, is this lower dosing recommended due to the different molecular weight resulting in actual more test/mg, or am I missing something else??

I just wanna run this one for 8 weeks for now, if I wanna extend it later, I can always do so...

What would you guys suggest for a dude my size...ED injections @ what dose, or EOD injections @ what dose?? BTW incase you guys forgot, I'm still at 230-5lbs...and 12%BF at the the moment..

Also one more thing, how many sites you guys suggest I rotate? You think quads, delts, and pecs will be enough???

Thanks for your help...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your "needed" dosages and goals. If you are bulking, I might say up it to about 75mg ED, if cutting 50mg ED should be great. You get more test/mg than with say enan because the ester attatched weighs less. I rotate through two different spots on each quad (never back-to-back), each lateral delt, and each glute when doing ED at around 1ml injection volume.

ManBeast

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It depends on your "needed" dosages and goals. If you are bulking, I might say up it to about 75mg ED, if cutting 50mg ED should be great. You get more test/mg than with say enan because the ester attatched weighs less. I rotate through two different spots on each quad (never back-to-back), each lateral delt, and each glute when doing ED at around 1ml injection volume.

ManBeast
Thanks buddy, that does sound more like it....I'm gonna bulk, and 75ed sounds like a winner.... :cool:

Tahq

Awards
ED is the recommended procedure, but EOD will suffice if you want to cut down on the injects. 150mg EOD rotating between quads and glutes will do ya just fine for a cycle.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I am starting the same cycle in 3 weeks. I was told the same for bulking by several others, 75 ed or 150 eod. I will probably do the ed since I hear it keeps levels more stable, making it easier on your system. anyway, keep us updated so I can see how you do and compare. This is also my first.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
cool guys, I'll let you know how it pans out...

sifu, you got PM bro... :cool: