First Blast cycle info needed please.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Hi I am a 32 year old male 5'9 165lbs body fat must be lower than 15% I show most abbs . I workout 3 plus times a week probably more if I start a cycle. I eat healthy stay away from pretty much all unhealthy foods and drinks. I was just over 200 lbs 3-4 months ago but I been working out with no exceptions. Got me down to 165 but I'm afraid I can't get gains I'm looking for natty..... Not afraid to poke my buttcheek yo get some sick gains. Would like to know most affordable- affective and safe oil base or whatever. Please help me so I don't mess myself up lol. I want the amazing gains and help from a awesome community. Thanks everyone. Names Mike

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the weight loss through dieting and exercise..... 99% of the worlds population would rather look like 200 pounds of chewed bubble gum than show the kind of discipline you have. Few questions.......How long have you been resistance training? What is your training split like? (full body workouts, 2-3 muscles per workout etc....).

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Thanks man
Congrats on the weight loss through dieting and exercise..... 99% of the worlds population would rather look like 200 pounds of chewed bubble gum than show the kind of discipline you have. Few questions.......How long have you been resistance training? What is your training split like? (full body workouts, 2-3 muscles per workout etc....).
So glad to hear someone actually congratulate me on that it wasn't easy at all! I know I used to think I was good but then I looked into bodybuilding and I was like yeah I'm not even buff I'm fluff lol. Not anymore my guy !! I been training off and on for many years now. When I get at it I try to get a full body workout Everytime I try not to focus on one body part at a time that's what got me lazy lol. I'll do whatever it takes tho every day all muscle groups or split them up for the week whatever is getting awesome results. Thanks for the time Brother

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as your workouts go do whatever keeps you motivated and excited. If bro splits are boring and get you lazy then don't do them, if the full body thing works for you and obviously it has because of your fantastic accomplishments then keep doing that you may have to vary a few things just to keep your body from adapting but you can keep your base schedule the same. Have you used anything in the past? Supps, sarms, etc.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat right (sounds like you're eating well, but there's always room for improvement). Train hard but don't injure yourself.

Enjoy the newby gains. No need to juice right now.

Get a coach who can help you reach your goals. They can help you optimize your training and nutrition. Will be better money spent on that than on drugs you don't (yet) need.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
As far as your workouts go do whatever keeps you motivated and excited. If bro splits are boring and get you lazy then don't do them, if the full body thing works for you and obviously it has because of your fantastic accomplishments then keep doing that you may have to vary a few things just to keep your body from adapting but you can keep your base schedule the same. Have you used anything in the past? Supps, sarms, etc.
Yeah to be honest about 10 years or early 20s I use a single cycle of testosterone one vile and did the pyramid thing where start slow add more then tapper back down. I wasn't working out much before or maybe I didn't get results because maybe got fake stuff... After that I gave up. Now I'm more determined then ever and I think I can get great results if I did it this time maybe stack it this time with something else? Thanks so much I been checking out 2 sites I seen talked on here but still worried about getting fake stuff.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Eat right (sounds like you're eating well, but there's always room for improvement). Train hard but don't injure yourself.

Get a coach who can help you reach your goals. They can help you optimize your training and nutrition. Will be better money spent on that than on drugs you don't (yet) need.
I wouldn't mind that but I live so far out of town and couldn't drive to hit a gym every day . O I was trying to do something alittle faster and way cheaper then 150 miles round trip every day.... I hope their can be someone o coach me through my idea of this. Thanks for looking out my friend.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well if you're dead set in the ped thing then anyone who knows anything will tell you that you're first cycle will get test only as high as you can go without an AI

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards

^^ definitely wait a bit while first getting back in the gym before you decide to run anything

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Well if you're dead set in the ped thing then anyone who knows anything will tell you that you're first cycle will get test only as high as you can go without an AI
I appreciate you guys with the information you have provided. I will do the test e see where in goes. I have some weighs and I do so much bodyweight exercises with weighted vest. Was hoping that would be good enough but I might just have to give up on what I'm seeking. I've done the gym for years off and on I know its nice to have all machines but can't I get great results without all the extra machines? I really don't know I just know when I devoted 2 hours a day 4+ times a week I wasn't to much different then I am now with the extreme body workouts I been doing. If I really need to start with just test e or if there is a combo that works great with test e that's safe for aka newby
Thanks again guys.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I appreciate you guys with the information you have provided. I will do the test e see where in goes. I have some weighs and I do so much bodyweight exercises with weighted vest. Was hoping that would be good enough but I might just have to give up on what I'm seeking. I've done the gym for years off and on I know its nice to have all machines but can't I get great results without all the extra machines? I really don't know I just know when I devoted 2 hours a day 4+ times a week I wasn't to much different then I am now with the extreme body workouts I been doing. If I really need to start with just test e or if there is a combo that works great with test e that's safe for aka newby
Thanks again guys.
From what you said earlier, you made tremendous progress in just a few months losing all of that weight.

This stuff doesn't happen overnight, not even with gear. Some of the PEDs will fill you out and make you look bigger, but even with gear you're not gonna build a tremendous amount of muscle over night. There aren't any shortcuts, the diet and workouts are the most important thing, and it all takes time.

The good news for you is that, as a relative newby (since you admittedly have been working out off and on over the past years), you stand to make some really big gains naturally.

You shouldn't expect to be Arnold after 3 months, but you can definitely get a LOT of gains without gear right now. And there's a ton of guys here who can help you with your diet and workout routine.

And no, you don't need big weight machines to do it. Start with the equipment you have. Spend your money on more dumbbells, a good bench, bar and free weights, instead of gear. Let us know what you have and what muscle groups you want to work on and you'll get a hundred awesome ideas.

Save the gear for later when you've maximized yourself naturally, and in the meantime you can keep reading here and researching to find out the best way to do it and the best way to PCT so you keep what you can and restart you natural testosterone as effectively as possible.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are doing full body workouts then you prob wont get any serious gains from taking gear..... You will DEF get results but prob not as much as you would doing a training split

I'm gonna get flamed for saying this but.......With the way you are training your best bet would be to hit a 4 week cycle of a strong oral like dbol...... Low dosage 15-20mgs a day for 30 days. If you keep the dosage low and you cut it off after 4 weeks there wont be much of a shock to your system hormonally and mentally. I can see you gaining 10 lbs and holding onto 5 with that scenario.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
From what you said earlier, you made tremendous progress in just a few months losing all of that weight.

This stuff doesn't happen overnight, not even with gear. Some of the PEDs will fill you out and make you look bigger, but even with gear you're not gonna build a tremendous amount of muscle over night. There aren't any shortcuts, the diet and workouts are the most important thing, and it all takes time.

The good news for you is that, as a relative newby (since you admittedly have been working out off and on over the past years), you stand to make some really big gains naturally.

You shouldn't expect to be Arnold after 3 months, but you can definitely get a LOT of gains without gear right now. And there's a ton of guys here who can help you with your diet and workout routine.

And no, you don't need big weight machines to do it. Start with the equipment you have. Spend your money on more dumbbells, a good bench, bar and free weights, instead of gear. Let us know what you have and what muscle groups you want to work on and you'll get a hundred awesome ideas.

Save the gear for later when you've maximized yourself naturally, and in the meantime you can keep reading here and researching to find out the best way to do it and the best way to PCT so you keep what you can and restart you natural testosterone as effectively as possible.
Okay that sounds like a perfect plan. I want a solid meal plan . I usually do oatmeal with heaping scoop peanut butter n butter protein isolate shake. Sometimes I just do eggs or protein bar and whey isolate. I take super magnesium vitamin, vitamin D3 , zink every day. Lunch is always meat with veggies and salad. Snack on mixed nuts and anything I feel is healthy with a boost I'm looking for to grow. Just so hard cuz I've always been a small frame and I get to a point I can't get much bigger no matter what I do it seems.. I appreciate you giving me the best advice I've had in a very long time for my wishful thinking of being a lifter with some size . MyDream

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
If you are doing full body workouts then you prob wont get any serious gains from taking gear..... You will DEF get results but prob not as much as you would doing a training split

I'm gonna get flamed for saying this but.......With the way you are training your best bet would be to hit a 4 week cycle of a strong oral like dbol...... Low dosage 15-20mgs a day for 30 days. If you keep the dosage low and you cut it off after 4 weeks there wont be much of a shock to your system hormonally and mentally. I can see you gaining 10 lbs and holding onto 5 with that scenario.
I appreciate the info man . Don't worried I am glad someone would give me an idea instead of possibly make a serious mistake. I really been wanting to see how my body will handle everything chemically wise. So that's great information you given! I will definitely try the split focus for on individual areas for maximum growth. After, I am willing to pay for the tests for my body lvls so I can get professional lab work to make the write adjustments. So helpful my man thank you!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just messing with ya bro honestly that kinda makes sense I just don't know how much he'll keep

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Just messing with ya bro honestly that kinda makes sense I just don't know how much he'll keep
Ill keep it all because I'll just hit the workout that much harder in-between cycles it that would be possible ^_^.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ill keep it all because I'll just hit the workout that much harder in-between cycles it that would be possible ^_^.
Oh young jedi you have a lot of learning...lol..If it's dbol you'll drop a lot of water it is what it is however if you keep training and eating right you'll keep most of the strength. It's why orals are big with strength athletes not so much with bodybuilders. Injectables are permanent gains orals are not @Smont where are you on this thread?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Buy some exercise bands, and when you tie them to something (like a power rack or tree branch) you can replicate a lot of simple machines for things like Pressdowns, flies, Facepulls, etc. Or put them behind your back along with wearing your weight vest for resisted push-ups, good mornings, or stand on one end for things like curls, raises, overhead tricep extensions.

Eventually I would get a barbell, clamps, and some used weights. Then ideally a cheap/used power rack & an adjustable bench. Now you can do all kinds of seated & standing pressing, rowing, squatting, cleans, deadlifting/rackpulls, probably chin-ups from the top of the power rack.

This is the foundation of a home gym that will be able to give over 80% of maximal results possible anywhere. And you can add to it over time as you see fit, like certain pairs of dbs, sandbags, and so on.

Regardless of whether you use steroids, you want a means to reliably train without a road trip.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Like others said.... You will lose much of it as water/fuel storage/blood when you come off.... But if you keep the cycle down to no more than 4 weeks and use no more than 20mg a day it would be possible to gain 10 and walk away with five all said and done. But that is a best case. For the next 4 weeks after the cycle its best to try and focus on strength, to NOT do full body workouts and eat a lot of protein.

I say all of this from experience but everyone is different. For me the recovery after a 4 week cycle is only a few weeks. the recovery from a long standard cycle is at least 8 weeks.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Oh young jedi you have a lot of learning...lol..If it's dbol you'll drop a lot of water it is what it is however if you keep training and eating right you'll keep most of the strength. It's why orals are big with strength athletes not so much with bodybuilders. Injectables are permanent gains orals are not @Smont where are you on this thread?
Yeah I was looking into it an absorption rate of both.. caps are like only 24.4% - juice is 100% I see why the difference is isaine. Just that alone tells me what way is so much more effective. This Jedi is wanting to go hulk smash ROFL 💪😆 thanks for another point of view . Not sure what I'll do though... I way more of permanent gains and I work out all the time not quitting any year soon . I want real games I want 15-20 lbs give or take in 3 months if that's possible... muscle only haha

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It goes to show how different everyone responds to orals vs injectables...... I gain and hold much better with most orals if used quickly. But I end up missing that long term juiced up feeling hat comes along with a 12 week cycle of test.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
It goes to show how different everyone responds to orals vs injectables...... I gain and hold much better with most orals if used quickly. But I end up missing that long term juiced up feeling hat comes along with a 12 week cycle of test.
See I've had a vile of test I can't remember the brand name or the mgs but that's in between a time I wasn't really working out much at all. Got very little results. Now I was thinking I have control of my diet and I work out almost 6 days a week I could possibly try some juice but
Buy some exercise bands, and when you tie them to something (like a power rack or tree branch) you can replicate a lot of simple machines for things like Pressdowns, flies, Facepulls, etc. Or put them behind your back along with wearing your weight vest for resisted push-ups, good mornings, or stand on one end for things like curls, raises, overhead tricep extensions.

Eventually I would get a barbell, clamps, and some used weights. Then ideally a cheap/used power rack & an adjustable bench. Now you can do all kinds of seated & standing pressing, rowing, squatting, cleans, deadlifting/rackpulls, probably chin-ups from the top of the power rack.

This is the foundation of a home gym that will be able to give over 80% of maximal results possible anywhere. And you can add to it over time as you see fit, like certain pairs of dbs, sandbags, and so on.

Regardless of whether you use steroids, you want a means to reliably train without a road trip.
Dude the bands I been seeing is a really cheap and effective piece of equipment! Thanks !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude the bands I been seeing is a really cheap and effective piece of equipment! Thanks !
EliteFTS often has sales on very high quality bands if you keep an eye on their front page for sales. There are many other good brands & shops, but make sure whatever you buy looks like theirs - big thick rubber bands in different sizes. You do NOT want the ones that are round or like bungee cords or scrunched up.

I know I mentioned getting an entire power rack, but if space is a bigger concern then you can still do a lot with a used barbell & a few bumper plates you find on Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, etc. They can be stored against the wall or in a corner somewhere and carried out to the driveway or whatnot for deadlifts, RDLs, cleans, frontsquats, very light backsquats, good mornings, lunges, calf raises, overhead pressing, curls, reverse curls, floor presses, tricep extensions, suitcase carries, Zercher squats.

Pull-ups sometimes you can get one of those doorway things, or the right tree branch if you are lucky.

Just some ideas. But I would spend $2-300 on that before I would get any juice or supplements.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
EliteFTS often has sales on very high quality bands if you keep an eye on their front page for sales. There are many other good brands & shops, but make sure whatever you buy looks like theirs - big thick rubber bands in different sizes. You do NOT want the ones that are round or like bungee cords or scrunched up.

I know I mentioned getting an entire power rack, but if space is a bigger concern then you can still do a lot with a used barbell & a few bumper plates you find on Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist, etc. They can be stored against the wall or in a corner somewhere and carried out to the driveway or whatnot for deadlifts, RDLs, cleans, frontsquats, very light backsquats, good mornings, lunges, calf raises, overhead pressing, curls, reverse curls, floor presses, tricep extensions, suitcase carries, Zercher squats.

Pull-ups sometimes you can get one of those doorway things, or the right tree branch if you are lucky.

Just some ideas. But I would spend $2-300 on that before I would get any juice or supplements.
I got pretty much almost everything but a bar bell and those bands . I would like to find a decent bench tho I make shift a bench and use random stuff to put under to incline ^^ I want those bands. I even have the multi use pull-up doorway thing. There seems to be a big concern on me trying supplements I do take caution with everything I try and I will do what it takes to bounce back if it's treatment for hormones okay that's fine . I'm sure my body can handle I did 4 week cycle 10 years ago or so and I had no side effects mood was fine . I appreciate the knowledge everyone gives me! Definitely feel yall looking out for me . 😁

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You won't gain 15-20 lbs of real muscle in 3 months. I hope you were joking when you typed that (hard to tell, when it's just text), but you're going to be disappointed if that's your expectation.

With or without juice, this is a lifestyle, not a short term thing. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Set reasonable goals and expectations. Even if you COULD put on that much muscle in that amount of time (you can't), your tendons and ligaments wouldn't be able to keep up with the new levers, or the weights you'd be using, and you'd start tearing your connective tissue to pieces; you would have to get surgeries and/or PT just to get you back to square one.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
You won't gain 15-20 lbs of real muscle in 3 months. I hope you were joking when you typed that (hard to tell, when it's just text), but you're going to be disappointed if that's your expectation.

With or without juice, this is a lifestyle, not a short term thing. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Set reasonable goals and expectations. Even if you COULD put on that much muscle in that amount of time (you can't), your tendons and ligaments wouldn't be able to keep up with the new levers, or the weights you'd be using, and you'd start tearing your connective tissue to pieces; you would have to get surgeries and/or PT just to get you back to square one.
No it's really not realistic but putting on at least that is my first goal because I'm not going to stop with my physical journey I want to lift untill I die to be honest. I've always loved it and really never want to leave the gym when I had the gym close by. Someone who has a small frame like myself I know will take along time to even get close to where I want to be. I want close to 190_200lbs.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of good advice already given, but I definitely recommend trying to hold off on any anabolics until you get your training and diet optimal for your situation.
Hyde gave some great ideas on bands and body weight, and that’s a start. Eating to gain muscle is the other part of the equation. Anabolics work much better when your eating and training are optimal.
I suggest checking out some of the great programs and diets already out there that are proven to work, if you follow the principles.
Check out T-Nation…..there’s a lot of good coaches and eating plans on there, and that would give you a good place to start learning.
Continue to post and ask questions, and maybe start a log. There are a lot of us on this board that enjoy helping lead somebody on their journey. But we like for people to be able to do some of their on research and then we can help maybe guide you with a lot of our different experiences and knowledge.
Anyway here’s that site….

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
A lot of good advice already given, but I definitely recommend trying to hold off on any anabolics until you get your training and diet optimal for your situation.
Hyde gave some great ideas on bands and body weight, and that’s a start. Eating to gain muscle is the other part of the equation. Anabolics work much better when your eating and training are optimal.
I suggest checking out some of the great programs and diets already out there that are proven to work, if you follow the principles.
Check out T-Nation…..there’s a lot of good coaches and eating plans on there, and that would give you a good place to start learning.
Continue to post and ask questions, and maybe start a log. There are a lot of us on this board that enjoy helping lead somebody on their journey. But we like for people to be able to do some of their on research and then we can help maybe guide you with a lot of our different experiences and knowledge.
That's awesome I will definitely go check it out. Trying to figure out a great nutrition set up that works better for me. Sounds like a great source thanks man.!💪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm lost, what's up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I was looking into it an absorption rate of both.. caps are like only 24.4% - juice is 100% I see why the difference is isaine. Just that alone tells me what way is so much more effective. This Jedi is wanting to go hulk smash ROFL 💪😆 thanks for another point of view . Not sure what I'll do though... I way more of permanent gains and I work out all the time not quitting any year soon . I want real games I want 15-20 lbs give or take in 3 months if that's possible... muscle only haha
You can easily gain 20lbs in 3 months but it's mostly water and glycogen.

10lbs of muscle per year is a pretty average rate of muscle gain on steroids.

Think about, if you could add 10-20lbs of muscle in 3 months and cycles 2 times a year then that's 20-40lbs of muscle per year, in 5 years you would have added 100-200lbs of muscle and be the biggest person on the planet 🤷

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm lost, what's up
Newbie who has gotten great results to be fair however only been training consistently for a year 3× week full body at home no gym ready for gear the same thing we usually see however some of his responses need shall I say your expertise and your way of explaining things

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Newbie who has gotten great results to be fair however only been training consistently for a year 3× week full body at home no gym ready for gear the same thing we usually see however some of his responses need shall I say your expertise and your way of explaining things
Well I think the gist is, someone shouldn’t be taking steroids yet if their only means of training is push-ups and bodyweight squats in a weight vest. You need to find a way to get to some iron routinely, and you need to understand how to eat for your goals. If you can do that consistently, THEN cycling can become effective.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
You can easily gain 20lbs in 3 months but it's mostly water and glycogen.

10lbs of muscle per year is a pretty average rate of muscle gain on steroids.

Think about, if you could add 10-20lbs of muscle in 3 months and cycles 2 times a year then that's 20-40lbs of muscle per year, in 5 years you would have added 100-200lbs of muscle and be the biggest person on the planet 🤷
I understand what you're saying I think people are taken me wrong?. I am very enthusiastic and know you just can't keep getting bigger there are spots I know you need to take supplements and workout more. Thanks for the information . I figured I could hit 10lb gain no prob knowing it would be mostly water weight and what not from the basic supplements. I'm just trying to sike myself up so I can keep my journey going trying o get the most effective information I can get from people who are willing to break it down for me a little more research is super fun but hard to find legit info or info that works for me and most people.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
Well I think the gist is, someone shouldn’t be taking steroids yet if their only means of training is push-ups and bodyweight squats in a weight vest. You need to find a way to get to some iron routinely, and you need to understand how to eat for your goals. If you can do that consistently, THEN cycling can become effective.
I thank you so much for the info I do more liftiythen that I move rocks Boulders I split wood I live in the mountains I jog and run up massive hills and rocks almost straight up insane hard to run up with all the obstacle. I race my dog in short runs almost every single day. I lift soaked in oil rail road ties I can go on and on I I have a lot I'm doing but can't seem to put he size on I'm looking for . My endurance is actually pretty great strength is higher then most people I've met my size. I am trying o find myself into powerlifting or bodybuilding something of the sort . I also want the look that I will not be able to get o without some sort of gear... Thanks for looking out for me everyone means a lot. I am to take the advice you are giving me and making a decision here in another months time see where I'm at if I still am getting close to 0 visual results besides how many more reps I'm doing or how much more weight I'm lifting . I want the look that comes with it. Small frame sucks so bad it's depressing lol

Last edited:
VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
That's awesome I will definitely go check it out. Trying to figure out a great nutrition set up that works better for me. Sounds like a great source thanks man.!💪
Bro thanks that site is really simple and great advice thanks for the link.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I thank you so much for the info I do more liftiythen that I move rocks Boulders I split wood I live in the mountains I jog and run up massive hills and rocks almost straight up insane hard to run up with all the obstacle. I race my dog in short runs almost every single day. I lift soaked in oil rail road ties I can go on and on I I have a lot I'm doing but can't seem to put he size on I'm looking for . My endurance is actually pretty great strength is higher then most people I've met my size. I am trying o find myself into powerlifting or bodybuilding something of the sort . I also want the look that I will not be able to get o without some sort of gear... Thanks for looking out for me everyone means a lot. I am to take the advice you are giving me and making a decision here in another months time see where I'm at if I still am getting close to 0 visual results besides how many more reps I'm doing or how much more weight I'm lifting . I want the look that comes with it. Small frame sucks so bad it's depressing lol
The problem is, everything you listed that you do is counter productive to packing on muscle, it's great for loosing fat and increasing muscular endurance. I work construction, box, grapple and lift weights. The first 3 things I listed are counterproductive to building large amounts of muscle. Bodybuilding style training is what builds large muscles. That involves a intelligent weight training program and a excess of calories.

Also, calories are king. If your not gaining weight, eat more. Still not gaining, eat more. There's no way around it. Food=mass.

If you hopped on testosterone or something you will put a couple lbs on right out the gate regardless of training but then it's a screeching hault.

Look around this forum. There's guys here that are your size running almost 2000mg of gear, that's as much as a ifbb pro bodybuilder, yet there not getting any bigger. The gear is only a piece of the puzzle

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to try more bodybuilding or powerlifting, if you can’t get to the gym at least 3 days a week, definitely purchase a barbell and some weights for home like I mentioned. It was a bit unclear to me in your posts if you still go to an actual gym 3x a week, or if it’s so far that it’s prohibitive. Both powerlifting and bodybuilding physiques are created at least partially by heavy barbell work.

Steroids, in combination with enough food, will allow this growth to happen, but there must be the proper training stimulus to dictate the growth signal. A hard run up the hill side is great for your heart, mental toughness, and relationship with your dog, but it won’t put substantial muscle on your legs. Especially not progressively.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you want to try more bodybuilding or powerlifting, if you can’t get to the gym at least 3 days a week, definitely purchase a barbell and some weights for home like I mentioned. It was a bit unclear to me in your posts if you still go to an actual gym 3x a week, or if it’s so far that it’s prohibitive. Both powerlifting and bodybuilding physiques are created at least partially by heavy barbell work.

Steroids, in combination with enough food, will allow this growth to happen, but there must be the proper training stimulus to dictate the growth signal. A hard run up the hill side is great for your heart, mental toughness, and relationship with your dog, but it won’t put substantial muscle on your legs. Especially not progressively.
What if I sprint up that hill with a baby cow on my back?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
T nation is great for work out info and diet stuff.

Don't buy their supplements. Too expensive. Save your money, they already took plenty of mine!

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards

makes perfect sense thank you. I try to keep my cals over 2500+ I know it can't be alot I get almost a 1/4 of that just off my two little protein bars I eat every day ^^ I will definitely be adding in a higher calorie meal during the day to hit 3000+ cal . Can I just keep going up and up if I'm not getting any weight gains ? I want to keep sugar cut out of my diet completely besides the natural sugars and try not to go over 5g added. Can I eat sugar more to get a little weight or should I not ? Just keep going up on calories untill I see the scale going up . Thanks for information. I'll definitely be trying to get a little more weight lifting stuff because yeah I need more weight to lift in perfect control instead of the fat burning exercises I been doing. I should Slow down my exercises and do more weight resistance training without so many reps right! Or is it best to drop down to a lighter weight after failure and keep going?. Thanks again everyone!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
makes perfect sense thank you. I try to keep my cals over 2500+ I know it can't be alot I get almost a 1/4 of that just off my two little protein bars I eat every day ^^ I will definitely be adding in a higher calorie meal during the day to hit 3000+ cal . Can I just keep going up and up if I'm not getting any weight gains ? I want to keep sugar cut out of my diet completely besides the natural sugars and try not to go over 5g added. Can I eat sugar more to get a little weight or should I not ? Just keep going up on calories untill I see the scale going up . Thanks for information. I'll definitely be trying to get a little more weight lifting stuff because yeah I need more weight to lift in perfect control instead of the fat burning exercises I been doing. I should Slow down my exercises and do more weight resistance training without so many reps right! Or is it best to drop down to a lighter weight after failure and keep going?. Thanks again everyone!!
I am of the opinion that once someone your size is already consuming ~200g of protein a day, to optimally build lean muscle and minimize fat gain, you should slowly increase your calories primarily through low to moderate glycemic index carbohydrates. Sweet potatoes, potatoes, whole grains, lentils/legumes, vegetables & fruits. Nothing wrong with some white rice or bleached pasta, but that ideally would not constitute most of the carbs. Calories should go up progressively, 2-300 at a time and see what happens over 2-3 weeks. If the scale moves at all, don’t change anything. If you plateau for a while, add a little more again. If you are gaining more than 1lb a week when not on steroids, you are probably gaining too much fat.

The goal ultimately is to be eating a huge amount - the more protein and carbs you can turn over to maintain, the better the physique usually looks. And the higher the calories, the simpler the carbohydrates can be.

I do not think adding calories through sugar or added fat intake is the most ideal for optimal composition. Both are great to bulk up faster, but you will be adding fat much easier. Remember that the mirror is what matters, not the scale weight, so don’t worry about the lbs so much.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
I am of the opinion that once someone your size is already consuming ~200g of protein a day, to optimally build lean muscle and minimize fat gain, you should slowly increase your calories primarily through low to moderate glycemic index carbohydrates. Sweet potatoes, potatoes, whole grains, lentils/legumes, vegetables & fruits. Nothing wrong with some white rice or bleached pasta, but that ideally would not constitute most of the carbs. Calories should go up progressively, 2-300 at a time and see what happens over 2-3 weeks. If the scale moves at all, don’t change anything. If you plateau for a while, add a little more again. If you are gaining more than 1lb a week when not on steroids, you are probably gaining too much fat.

The goal ultimately is to be eating a huge amount - the more protein and carbs you can turn over to maintain, the better the physique usually looks. And the higher the calories, the simpler the carbohydrates can be.

I do not think adding calories through sugar or added fat intake is the most ideal for optimal composition. Both are great to bulk up faster, but you will be adding fat much easier. Remember that the mirror is what matters, not the scale weight, so don’t worry about the lbs so much.
Awesome information man thank you. I will definitely be upping my protein then and definitely stay away from the sugar unless it's honey 🍯^^ . It's cool you said that about the scale don't matter because it's what's in the mirror. So true.! Past month or two my weight started to stay around the same 164-170lbs but was looking way more lean and got a little definition. Now with the little phat I got I want to burn it up into file for my muscle growth. I really want to try that Wendel's 5/3/1 program that site you sent has so much amazing stuff ! I joined it and posted hope I get some for ideas on meal plans ^^. Thanks brother for your time and awesome information.!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome information man thank you. I will definitely be upping my protein then and definitely stay away from the sugar unless it's honey 🍯^^ . It's cool you said that about the scale don't matter because it's what's in the mirror. So true.! Past month or two my weight started to stay around the same 164-170lbs but was looking way more lean and got a little definition. Now with the little phat I got I want to burn it up into file for my muscle growth. I really want to try that Wendel's 5/3/1 program that site you sent has so much amazing stuff ! I joined it and posted hope I get some for ideas on meal plans ^^. Thanks brother for your time and awesome information.!
I thought it might help you. Some very good workouts and eating and diet plans on there. And like Match said, don’t purchase supplements from there. Actually we have a lot of good sponsors on this site that have legit supplements that work, with plenty of great reviews and logs to see the evidence.

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
I thought it might help you. Some very good workouts and eating and diet plans on there. And like Match said, don’t purchase supplements from there. Actually we have a lot of good sponsors on this site that have legit supplements that work, with plenty of great reviews and logs to see the evidence.
Thanks for all the information everyone this is a awesome community. Y'all help so much and make me feel like I can do this !

VanRossum

VanRossum

Awards
What if I sprint up that hill with a baby cow on my back?
Lol you might be able to get some gainz if you was able to!! ^_^ it's like 75% pluse grade almost like rock climbing you be like Stallone in cliffhanger ! Ha