Post Lockdown Blast/Cycle

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Looking for help on the best way to set up my run. About a week or so after the Gyms open back up as long as my bloods are good.
I have:
(20) 8mg Msten
(48) 5mg Msten
(50) 25mg Var
(50) 10mg Var
(52) 10mg Winnie
12ml 150mg/ml Cut mix TestP/MastP/TrenA 50mg each
Plenty of 250/ml Test E
30 ml Cardarine
All the ancillaries Aromasin,Arimidex,Prami
The only things I’m introducing for the 1st time is the Tren and Var. Not to worried about the Var.

My plan is
Msten 18mg wk 1-3
Test E 300mg wk 1-8
Var 60mg wk 4-8 or 50mg for 5 weeks
Cut Mix 300mg wk 2-8 or 450mg wk 4-8
-this will be decided on what works best for the
For the tren help please.
Cardarine will start a week before cut mix

I’m open to any and all suggestions. Not sure there is a place for the Winnie here but if you have a suggestion that won’t make me feel like death I’m open.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any reason this isn’t going to be longer? Unless you are cruising this doesn’t make that much sense with the Enanthate for only 8 weeks.

I wouldn’t do 300mg tren on my maiden voyage with it. Why not 1.5cc of the ripper blend per week for 8 weeks of 225/225/225 of the fast esters? More time to diet on the tren and less sides to sort out. What if it’s plenty strong at 225 for you?

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Any reason this isn’t going to be longer? Unless you are cruising this doesn’t make that much sense with the Enanthate for only 8 weeks.

I wouldn’t do 300mg tren on my maiden voyage with it. Why not 1.5cc of the ripper blend per week for 8 weeks of 225/225/225 of the fast esters? More time to diet on the tren and less sides to sort out. What if it’s plenty strong at 225 for you?
The Test E is my TRT which I’m just increasing the dose on and tbh I’ll probably ride the test at that’s dose for just a bit longer before returning back to TRT. The cut mix only has 50mg of each compound in it so it would be 100 mg or 150 mg a week of trenA/testp/mastp. The tren is what I need help dosing.
Would 4 weeks at 150mg or 6 weeks at 100mg be better?
Would Var be better at 60mg for 4 weeks or 50mg for 5?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Test E is my TRT which I’m just increasing the dose on and tbh I’ll probably ride the test at that’s dose for just a bit longer before returning back to TRT. The cut mix only has 50mg of each compound in it so it would be 100 mg or 150 mg a week of trenA/testp/mastp. The tren is what I need help dosing.
Would 4 weeks at 150mg or 6 weeks at 100mg be better?
Would Var be better at 60mg for 4 weeks or 50mg for 5?
Wow I can’t math apparently

All of that into consideration, I would probably run the ripper blend 6 weeks if cutting was the priority and blast it for 4 weeks after Msten I’d muscle gain/recomp was the goal. Either way I would rather use Var for 5 weeks. It takes a bit to shine and the doses presented aren’t very different.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Anabolics 58