need advice for halodrol/furaza A cycle

stevenmi04

Awards
This will be the third cycle of done. Two cycles of epi before this... the first time at 30mg straight through... the second at 30/30/40/40/40/40
Im 30 years old I've been dedicated for 10+years. I currently weigh 220 around 10-12% BF.

My questions are what would you guys recommend for dosage when stacking these two as i keep reading contradicting things as far as sweet spots and being able to dose them low because they are together. Money is some what of an issue but ill buy more if you guys suggest. The brand that i have for both is myopharma. The h-drol says 50mg per serving/ but it says 1-2 pills per serving. I know its usually 25 per pill for other clones. I just didn't want to be taking 100mg when i thought i was only taking 50 and vice versa.

and a question for pct

tamoxifen 40/40/20/20
daa 3/3/3/3
arimistane

too much, just right, not enough

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75 Furaza 300/300/300/300/300/300
pct
tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 keep the rest the same in pct.

rphash49

Awards
Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75 Furaza 300/300/300/300/300/300
pct
tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 keep the rest the same in pct.
Done^

Fyi I'm doing exactly this now. Two weeks in. Probably going to take Furuza up to 400mg a day shortly seeing I started with 6 bottles....... Or I'll run it out for 8 weeks..... I'll see how week 3 goes and make a decision then

Op I see you brought up money. If this cycle is on a budget I would not use Furuza. Shyt is expensive. Do a hdrol dienazone stack which should save you a hundred bucks literally.

Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
Dienazone 1.0-2.0ml ed for 6 weeks

bomb

Awards
Done^

Fyi I'm doing exactly this now. Two weeks in. Probably going to take Furuza up to 400mg a day shortly seeing I started with 6 bottles....... Or I'll run it out for 8 weeks..... I'll see how week 3 goes and make a decision then

Op I see you brought up money. If this cycle is on a budget I would not use Furuza. Shyt is expensive. Do a hdrol dienazone stack which should save you a hundred bucks literally.

Hdrol 75/75/75/75/75/75
Dienazone 1.0-2.0ml ed for 6 weeks
dienazone is also very costy if you have to buy in it europe ( or am i just around the wrong retailers ? LOL)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dienazone is also very costy if you have to buy in it europe ( or am i just around the wrong retailers ? LOL)
You could run trendione instead of dienazone. You can get 90x30mg for £39 from UK and it is enough for a cycle :)

bomb

Awards
You could run trendione instead of dienazone. You can get 90x30mg for £39 from UK and it is enough for a cycle :)
hehe i know about tr3n - it really sounds awesome and i am very interested in stacking it with hdrol.

my only concern would be prolactine related sides as I have a little puberty gyno .
do u have any infos on the affection of prolactine with trendione or tr3n?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hehe i know about tr3n - it really sounds awesome and i am very interested in stacking it with hdrol.

my only concern would be prolactine related sides as I have a little puberty gyno .
do u have any infos on the affection of prolactine with trendione or tr3n?
I was a little unsure of what really causes gyno when running trendione or trenbolone, so I asked it from Patrick Arnold. Here is his response:

It can imbalance endogenous androgen and estrogen levels so that when you go off you are estrogen dominant.
It means that if there is no estrogen, there is no gyno. Have an AI on hand and you are good to go :)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I was a little unsure of what really causes gyno when running trendione or trenbolone, so I asked it from Patrick Arnold. Here is his response:

It means that if there is no estrogen, there is no gyno. Have an AI on hand and you are good to go :)
PA is the best source for any anabolic questions.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA is the best source for any anabolic questions.
He definitely knows his stuff but there are other smart guys too. Mike Arnold, Dana Houser, henryv... Just to mention a few.

bomb

Awards
thanks fir your help (also in my other thread - very appreciated)

would 6bromo be sufficient for an on cycle ai ?
jw told me that they'll get furuza-300 in about 2-3 weeks so im not sure wether it will be
hdrol 8 weeks / tr3n 6 weeks
or
hdrol 8w / furuza 8w

looking for a solid cut btw :D

Mystere3

Awards
Here's a study where women took tamoxifen for either 5 or 10 years.

Long-term effects of continuing adjuvant tamoxifen to 10 years versus stopping at 5 years after diagnosis of oestrogen receptor-positive breast cancer: ATLAS, a randomised trial

There's like 13000 women in this study who took 20 mg of tamoxifen for either 5 or 10 years and we're followed for 15 years. Only 3 women in each group got liver cancer and there was no difference between those who took it for 5 years and 10 years.

Adjusted for age, this is about 3 times higher than the general population of women but keep in mind that these women are at higher risk than the average population because they already have a malignancy. They're also taking the max pct dose for 5-10 years rather than a month.

Furthermore, the risk of liver cancer from taking the prohormones is MUCH higher than the risk from taking the SERM.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks fir your help (also in my other thread - very appreciated)

would 6bromo be sufficient for an on cycle ai ?
jw told me that they'll get furuza-300 in about 2-3 weeks so im not sure wether it will be
hdrol 8 weeks / tr3n 6 weeks
or
hdrol 8w / furuza 8w

looking for a solid cut btw :D
I think 6-bromo is fine. Any of those compounds doesn't aromatize.

Either of those cycles will give great results :) Pick the one that sounds better for you!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
He definitely knows his stuff but there are other smart guys too. Mike Arnold, Dana Houser, henryv... Just to mention a few.
True enough, i follow everything HenryV posts on his blog but really not the other two. I do however follow a few HRT docs. Michael Scally is a great read...and its new but i do enjoy prohormonepodcast

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True enough, i follow everything HenryV posts on his blog but really not the other two. I do however follow a few HRT docs. Michael Scally is a great read...and its new but i do enjoy prohormonepodcast
Mike Arnold posts at least on BSL Forum and on IMF. I think Dana Houser is not active on Internet anymore.

Michael Scally is definitely good read. I don't usually have enough patience for podcasts but maybe I'll give it a go someday!