need a natty stack for recomp on anabolic diet

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently doing a recomp on the anabolic diet, im about 4 weeks in, and I want to add a natty anabolic supp or two.

I currently take green tea, caffiene and yohimbine hcl.

I just cycled off creatine after using it for half a year (just to give a break)

I have been looking into alphamine as a most definite.

Other than that im kinda stuck.

I have been researching:

ara (xfactor Advanced value size), alcar, GMS stack

Alpha máx

Epi product(folli or ep1c)

Anabeta élite

Magnitropin

I am more or less looking to stack one of the above with the alphamine. Any suggestions?

Also do you think any Type of nutrient partitioner will help me? Since its 5days no carb hi fat, 2days high carb low fat. I was thinking it Might help on the high carb days to further the effects

Thanks!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elite and Alphamine will be a nice stack and is in line with your goals. There is tons of feedback from customers here who have used these products.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Magnitropin + ABE/ArA was incredible for recomp. Guys are gaining weight and losing a bit of fat in pct.

The logs don't lie in terms of great changes in body composition after a magnitropin run

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite, Magnitropin, and Epicatechin solo are all pretty effective in my book. Stacking them would be just as effective.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen many great thinga about all of them, but since ill be doing no carbs, basically keto for mon - fri, I was insure which would make sense.Some of them seem to work hand in hand with glycogen...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For recomping your going to have a hard time finding a better product then Alphamax. Alphamax uses a full 75mg Arimistane which creates a drying effect, making the physique appear leaner, harder and more vascular. As well it contains 50mg 95% Forskolin which is shown to decrease fat mass and increase lean body mass, perfect for recomping!

Ofcourse theres full doses of Divanill, L-DOPA, Vitamin D3 and Zinc so you'll have plenty of support for muscle retention. Definitly a great recomp product, helping to lean you out, harden you up, increase vascularity and make it much easier to retain the lean mass you've worked so hard to gain!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
May as well go with the top recomp stack out there! AnaBeta Elite and ArA will certainly assist your goals. A lot of people enjoy running it for 4-8 weeks.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never taken any of these Type of products( natural anabolic) so im kind of reluctant to stack them with out trying solo. If you had to pick only one what would it be?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I ran a cut with ABE and Alphamine. It was a fantastic 8 week run. Im also currently using EP1C with solid results. I would hit ABE and Alphamine for sure though. Hard to beat that stack.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you think it will matter that im not taking in any carbs for most of the week as far as the abe goes?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I was low carbing with it and I was fine. Fantastic results. Forgot to mention I also added another 50mg of F95. Highly recommend that as an addition as well if your body can tolerate higher doses of forskolin. One of my favorite supps. That reminds me. Pay day tomorrow and I need to get some for my cut starting in 2 weeks. lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea idk ive never tried forsk.. only 1 way to find out lol

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I would go with either Magnitropin or ABE, both have been proven to add great muscle mass. I will be logging Magnitropin soon if you want to follow. Also Read up on the ArA user guide. its a great read and very informative. Should be on page one or page 2 of supplement forum. I will look for the link right now!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

I loved my time on both of these products, but again the most important thing is diet.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea those seem to be solid. Ive been reading that ara post , very good stuff, but I train at night, so wouldnt be fasted lifting.... Im still trying to figure ara out, but I def wanna run it somepoint in the future

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yea those seem to be solid. Ive been reading that ara post , very good stuff, but I train at night, so wouldnt be fasted lifting.... Im still trying to figure ara out, but I def wanna run it somepoint in the future
It's a great read, I personally had to re read it a couple times. Take some notes when you read through it, it helps so you can go back to them

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok cool. Lol I think I read it a few times already myself... What kond of result did you have running it?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok cool. Lol I think I read it a few times already myself... What kond of result did you have running it?
With running Magnitropin or ABE or ArA? I have not ran ArA but i will be soon, but with Magnitropin i experienced my libido was through the roof and also that i was able to push more weight while staying relatively lean. same thing goes with ABE, but my libido was better on magnitopin

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you put on any muscle, and if so did you retain it? For either

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
for both Magnitropin or ABE i did, all kept too, the only weight i lost after i finished the product up was just a very small amount of water weight. Again i want to point out my diet is in check, proper training routine and macros

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For recomping your going to have a hard time finding a better product then Alphamax. Alphamax uses a full 75mg Arimistane which creates a drying effect, making the physique appear leaner, harder and more vascular. As well it contains 50mg 95% Forskolin which is shown to decrease fat mass and increase lean body mass, perfect for recomping!

Ofcourse theres full doses of Divanill, L-DOPA, Vitamin D3 and Zinc so you'll have plenty of support for muscle retention. Definitly a great recomp product, helping to lean you out, harden you up, increase vascularity and make it much easier to retain the lean mass you've worked so hard to gain!
Alphamax's profile is great for recomping. If you're at a small deficit, it will help maintain strength. If you're at a small surplus, it will help with limiting fat. I have stacked Alphamax and X-Gels, it is a great stack.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
If you were going to choose just one, I would choose Alphamax as well. In my 4 week run I experienced a 6 pound weight gain with some pretty noticeable leaning effects. Definitely something to add to the arsenal for future stacks.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Got Alphamax on the way, as wel as Follidrone which I've already ran with amazing results. So I'm expecting this to be a great stack.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats whats up. Yea I train Eat and sleep really well. Made sure I got those in check early on. Just looking for a little edge.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Seems like we're all pimping here, so I will simply say that Most Wanted can be added to any of the aforementioned supplements/stacks to increase recovery and bolster any and all effects provided by the underlying stack. I highly recommend it.

If you want to get fancy, you can add in a test booster as well. We have Kingpin. Again, Kingpin with any of the products mentioned will suit your goals.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Truthfully the answer I was looking for was supplmentation effectiveness given my particular diet, which is keto for 5-6 days and a high carb clean refeed for the end of the week. I have reasearch all these products i listed, and i read many logs, but I dont see people mentioning an under 15g*carb a day diet . That was my main purpose for asking. I know the products claims, I know where to get them, but I was looking for some further insight based on experience and knowledge.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Truthfully the answer I was looking for was supplmentation effectiveness given my particular diet, which is keto for 5-6 days and a high carb clean refeed for the end of the week. I have reasearch all these products i listed, and i read many logs, but I dont see people mentioning an under 15g*carb a day diet . That was my main purpose for asking. I know the products claims, I know where to get them, but I was looking for some further insight based on experience and knowledge.
They'll all work well, but most, such as ABE & Magnitropin will definitely aid in glycogen retention. Only way to know is to give it a shot. Ya know?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epicatechin (Follidrone/Ep1c) would still be good for you then.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YEA THATS A FACT! Lol I should have known, been experim3nting for years with the different combos, everybodys different. Just looking for a few bro tips. Thanks for your help brother!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
YEA THATS A FACT! Lol I should have known, been experim3nting for years with the different combos, everybodys different. Just looking for a few bro tips. Thanks for your help brother!
Np my man, feel free to shoot a PM if you have any Q's, always down to help

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
whats recommened lentgh to cycle a forskolin product for? 8weeks? 4off?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ep1c, Recompadrol, and Alphamine would be quite phenomenal

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Not trying to high jack this thread but what would be better stacked with Abe? Alpha max or alphamine? What is difference between them?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the products listed in here will help you with your particular diet. You just need to make the choice of a product based on the information provided. Forskolin is great for recomping, which you want to do. Recomping comes down to a solid diet which you seem to have. With that said, Alphamax contains a full dose of F95 and is about the same price as F95 alone. So you're not only getting F95, but prven ingredients which are in other testboosters as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to high jack this thread but what would be better stacked with Abe? Alpha max or alphamine? What is difference between them?
First, one's stomach may not be able to handle both products, Alphamax and ABE, due to the F95. What I have read is people will start one product and slowly introduce the other so there is limited to no GI distress.

Also, what are your current goals? If you were going strictly for a cut, I'd go ABE and Alphamine. If you're recomping, either stack would be good. I would go with Alphamax + Alphamine, that is a pretty popular recomping stack. For a straight bulk, Alphamax + ABE is great, if you can handle the F95.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
F95 for 12 like what ma70 said is perfect.

recompadrol prior to carb meals, but if you're going keto idk how useful it would be. but i love recompadrol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have said something very very true. Choice...lol. Thanks bro

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea thats exactly why I was unsure of th. I guess on my high carb days it Might prove effective...

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
First, one's stomach may not be able to handle both products, Alphamax and ABE, due to the F95. What I have read is people will start one product and slowly introduce the other so there is limited to no GI distress. Also, what are your current goals? If you were going strictly for a cut, I'd go ABE and Alphamine. If you're recomping, either stack would be good. I would go with Alphamax + Alphamine, that is a pretty popular recomping stack. For a straight bulk, Alphamax + ABE is great, if you can handle the F95.
thanks. 8 more wks of recomp and probably 8 wk cut.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would go with the Alphamax and alphamine. I have not used ABE but the OG AB caused such an increase in appetite for me that it was a bulking only compound. I am not a good person for ARA as I have joint and inflammation issues that are aggravated by it but it is a well researched compound that many really like. I do like follidrone but would have to give the leaning out advantage to alphamax based on ingredients.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to know about appetitie. Thats one of the things ive read which made me wonder... Its interesting tho b/c on this diet I find myself having to remind myself to Eat every few hours, the fats are very satiating, maybe the appetite wouldnt hurt. Both have forsk, so maybe ill follow up abe with alphamax and total 12 weeks...

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Good to know about appetitie. Thats one of the things ive read which made me wonder... Its interesting tho b/c on this diet I find myself having to remind myself to Eat every few hours, the fats are very satiating, maybe the appetite wouldnt hurt. Both have forsk, so maybe ill follow up abe with alphamax and total 12 weeks...
Yeah honestly it will be the opposite with magnitropin and ABE. You will have to remind your self not to eat hahsha. Save money for groceries.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a solid plan!

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
I'm a chronic undereater so in terms of recomp or bulk it might be good to go for the Abe??

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
other than Alphamine, what else stacks well with alphamax for recomp/weight loss in terms of pills rather than powder?