need a natty stack for recomp on anabolic diet

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been looking at norodrene, same company.

Personally for fat burning alcar, green tea, yohimbe and caffeine always worked for me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a chronic undereater so in terms of recomp or bulk it might be good to go for the Abe??
If you're an under eater, I would stack Alphamax with the OG Anabeta. The OG AB increased my appetite drastically.

other than Alphamine, what else stacks well with alphamax for recomp/weight loss in terms of pills rather than powder?
Norcodrene, Theatrim, EC stack, Burn 24. All would be great to stack with Alphamax and they are all in pill form.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a chronic undereater so in terms of recomp or bulk it might be good to go for the Abe??
Yes AnaBeta Elite fits that situation perfectly.

other than Alphamine, what else stacks well with alphamax for recomp/weight loss in terms of pills rather than powder?
Stim: Norcodrene

Nonstim: Burn24 or TTA-500

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks! I have norcodrene and the EC stack on hand. all I need is a bottle of Alphamax and I'm good to go!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I have ran myokem magnitropin and BPS elimistane with some great, great results while on a gaining phase! Highly recommended stack!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im def going to be trying out magnitropin. Soon as i catch a good deal 2 bottles are in my cart lol. So much positive feedback..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im def going to be trying out magnitropin. Soon as i catch a good deal 2 bottles are in my cart lol. So much positive feedback..
I'm on magnitropin right now during my PCT. I have gained 3 lbs of lean muscle, my appetite increased, and yet I'm still leaning out! Mos def recommended!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, you will love it! Keep us updated on how it works for you!
I will most likely use alphamax during my natty stack. I'm thinking alphamax, ABE, and EC to lean out even further.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Glad all you guys are lovin magnitropin its a amazing product!! Myokem has been things coming for 2015 stay tune.

Jgntyce great gains on your pct congrats!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will most likely use alphamax during my natty stack. I'm thinking alphamax, ABE, and EC to lean out even further.
That will be a killer stack. I wouldn't start ABE and Alphamax together unless you already know you will not have GI issues. If you have one bottle of each, I would start with one for 2 weeks and then add the other starting that third week.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone uses tta500. It mentions recomp and says its stim free..

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Has anyone uses tta500. It mentions recomp and says its stim free..
I'm using it as we speak. Makes me hold water but when I discontinue use you can see a big difference IMO. I'm stacking Magnitropin, TTA-500, Alphadex, and Forskolin right now for a recomp

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
TTA-500 made me hold a tad of water but overall I liked it for the most part ran it last cut.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oo ok. I dont really mindthe water retention as long as it works, how do you dose it?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That will be a killer stack. I wouldn't start ABE and Alphamax together unless you already know you will not have GI issues. If you have one bottle of each, I would start with one for 2 weeks and then add the other starting that third week.
gotcha. which one would you start first and why start the other (simultaneously) on the third week?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad all you guys are lovin magnitropin its a amazing product!! Myokem has been things coming for 2015 stay tune. Jgntyce great gains on your pct congrats!!
thanks brother. Myokem products definitely work!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Oo ok. I dont really mindthe water retention as long as it works, how do you dose it?
Well if you don't mind the water then I would say go for it. I personally underdosed it so I would not be the best person to ask. I know swolebraham has dosed it at the current amount. You can DM him but I think he will reply soon on this thread.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
thanks brother. Myokem products definitely work!
Glad you are liking myokem, if you ever need anything or have any questions shoot me a DM I will help out to the best of my abilities. Get ready for 2015 about to be big (;

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Hey dude

I dose 1 cap 2-3x daily, about 30 mins pre meal. One dose before bed too usually 4 caps I cramp like a mofo so I keep it in the 2-3 range

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not bothering to read the thread, but has anyone mentioned the ridiculousness of the "anabolic diet" ??

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cool, im gunna see how I make out during the next few weeks, ive been recomping on this anabolic diet with nuthin but food and some green tea yohimbine and coffee pre workout. Only lost a few lbs, which was probly water. Ima introduce these supps in slow, whenever they arrive...

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Not bothering to read the thread, but has anyone mentioned the ridiculousness of the "anabolic diet" ??
Lol I don't believe anyone commented on it

IIRC it isn't too bad of a diet for someone lacking nutritional knowledge to dive into though (if I'm remembering correctly).... A lot worse fad diets out there

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive def responded really well to it. It was rediculous to me, but after 4 months it was more optimal for my lifestyle.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotcha. which one would you start first and why start the other (simultaneously) on the third week?
Generally with Forskolin people experience GI upset for first 3-7 days or so however after that time I generally subsides. By staggering them you allow yourself to handle Forskolin better an increase dosage once you have adjusted to initial dose.

Jumping right into 100mg may be too much for most.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Generally with Forskolin people experience GI upset for first 3-7 days or so however after that time I generally subsides. By staggering them you allow yourself to handle Forskolin better an increase dosage once you have adjusted to initial dose. Jumping right into 100mg may be too much for most.
so alphamax first, then ABE starting the 3rd week?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely go for ABE, you won't be disappointed. LBM gains, fat loss, and increased appetite makes for a killer bulk/ recomp.

Take 2 caps a day. and drink fluids with electrolytes.

I usually avoid doing this because there seems to be a million different diets out there. I figure at least they're trying to be strict with their diet in their own way.

so alphamax first, then ABE starting the 3rd week?
You can start either one first.