Need a MK-677 source

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I wonder where you guys get good quality MK-677 from, any sponsors here? A coupon code would be nice! I'm looking for a supply at 25mg a day, for at least a couple months, maybe longer even. I tried Somatozine which worked very well and was very strong. Might get it again if I can get the payment through (live in Europa).

Anyways. Worldwide shipping is a need!

Thx

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MA research , purerawz , narrows are very good sources

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is several options for you!

#1- MA Research- Liquid MK677 (12.5mgs per mL/ 60mL bottles)
Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off
https://maresearchchems.com/product/mk-677/
MAmk677.jpg

#2- Humanogen by MuscleGELZ (transdermal MK677 @ 10mgs per 1mL or 3pumps of lotion. Bottles are 8oz/236mL
"WES15" at checkout for 15% off or contact me via PM for discounted unit
https://www.musclegelz.com/products/humanogen/
humanogenREALlife.jpg

#3- Somatozine (Night Time MK677) by MA LABS- 12.5mgs per capsule/ 60 caps per bottle
Use code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off orders
https://masupps.com/product/somatozine/
masuppsSOMA.jpg

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatozine is the single best MK product on the market, as it is the only product that contains multiple other ingredients clinically proven to further increase GH and IGF-1 levels, while also increasing GH and IGF-1 half-life and bioavailability.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering from Purerawz again... Viking gives you 15% off.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatozine is the single best MK product on the market, as it is the only product that contains multiple other ingredients clinically proven to further increase GH and IGF-1 levels, while also increasing GH and IGF-1 half-life and bioavailability.
The melatonin?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey MikeArnold are you guys shipping to Europe now??

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm just now reading up on MK-677 and it looks very promising for someone like me in my 50s and still want to look like a 30 something. Before I jump in feet first will this harm or help with libido and sexual health (need all the help I can get)? After doing some reading it seems to go well will natural anabolics and TBs and I use both.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just now reading up on MK-677 and it looks very promising for someone like me in my 50s and still want to look like a 30 something. Before I jump in feet first will this harm or help with libido and sexual health (need all the help I can get)? After doing some reading it seems to go well will natural anabolics and TBs and I use both.
From personal experience, it does not have a detrimental impact on sexual health. It’s basically neutral in that regard. I wouldn’t expect any amazing anti-aging effects such as diminished wrinkles etc...

You are most likely to experience the sleep, joint, appetite, and recovery benefits to some degree. On the other hand, some people actually have trouble sleeping with MK-677 in their system. There is only one way to find out!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is several options for you!

#1- MA Research- Liquid MK677 (12.5mgs per mL/ 60mL bottles)
Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off
https://maresearchchems.com/product/mk-677/
View attachment 178093

#2- Humanogen by MuscleGELZ (transdermal MK677 @ 10mgs per 1mL or 3pumps of lotion. Bottles are 8oz/236mL
"WES15" at checkout for 15% off or contact me via PM for discounted unit
https://www.musclegelz.com/products/humanogen/
View attachment 178094

#3- Somatozine (Night Time MK677) by MA LABS- 12.5mgs per capsule/ 60 caps per bottle
Use code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off orders
https://masupps.com/product/somatozine/
View attachment 178095
2- Humanogen by MuscleGELZ (transdermal MK677 @ 10mgs per 1mL or 3pumps of lotion. Bottles are 8oz/236mL

Let me clear this up, is that 236 doses of 10mgs?
This would by far be the cheapest MK on the planet, at 20mgs that is close to 4 months from 1 bottle.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2- Humanogen by MuscleGELZ (transdermal MK677 @ 10mgs per 1mL or 3pumps of lotion. Bottles are 8oz/236mL

Let me clear this up, is that 236 doses of 10mgs?
This would by far be the cheapest MK on the planet, at 20mgs that is close to 4 months from 1 bottle.
That appears to be the case. Transdermal MK-677 delivery is questionable though, and in theory should not work due to the molecular weight. Maybe they make up for that with high doses per application?

Doesn’t sound like a cost efficient approach for the manufacturer though. Something here is certainly not adding up..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That appears to be the case. Transdermal MK-677 delivery is questionable though, and in theory should not work due to the molecular weight. Maybe they make up for that with high doses per application?

Doesn’t sound like a cost efficient approach for the manufacturer though. Something here is certainly not adding up..
528.662 g/mol
I think the general rule is 500 g/mol? It's very close.

I didn't think MK was an expensive raw, I know there is huge profit margins on many Peptides, Sarms etc

DIRECTIONS

Apply 6-12 pumps (full dose = 12 pumps) of HUMANOGEN™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.

It says dose is 20mg-40mg. Full dose 40mg, which seems high. I think you absorb 30% or so through skin? So I spose 40mg would equal around 16-20mg.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
528.662 g/mol
I think the general rule is 500 g/mol? It's very close.

I didn't think MK was an expensive raw, I know there is huge profit margins on many Peptides, Sarms etc

DIRECTIONS

Apply 6-12 pumps (full dose = 12 pumps) of HUMANOGEN™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.

It says dose is 20mg-40mg. Full dose 40mg, which seems high. I think you absorb 30% or so through skin? So I spose 40mg would equal around 16-20mg.
Bottom line, I would rather save my skin surface area for something like Invictus, and just pop a pill of MK-677 or squirt it in my mouth. Value or not...haha

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottom line, I would rather save my skin surface area for something like Invictus, and just pop a pill of MK-677 or squirt it in my mouth. Value or not...haha
I'm all about value.

Do you have any room in your stomach? I ain't going to ask how many pills you pop a day!

I actually bought some Invictus, it was included in some stack. Did you get much from it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm all about value.

Do you have any room in your stomach? I ain't going to ask how many pills you pop a day!

I actually bought some Invictus, it was included in some stack. Did you get much from it?
It is frightening how many pills I pop in my mouth...especially in the morning. Many of which are healthy though...also quite a few that aren’t!

Invictus helps to stay a little leaner and a bit more vascular without any other changes. When stepping up the cardio and dialing in on the diet, it really shines there to enhance results/progress. It’s a great supplement for general health as well!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is frightening how many pills I pop in my mouth...especially in the morning. Many of which are healthy though...also quite a few that aren’t!

Invictus helps to stay a little leaner and a bit more vascular without any other changes. When stepping up the cardio and dialing in on the diet, it really shines there to enhance results/progress. It’s a great supplement for general health as well!
Awesome
I wanna cut for a little, so I'll stack it with Androshred etc

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience, it does not have a detrimental impact on sexual health. It’s basically neutral in that regard. I wouldn’t expect any amazing anti-aging effects such as diminished wrinkles etc...

You are most likely to experience the sleep, joint, appetite, and recovery benefits to some degree. On the other hand, some people actually have trouble sleeping with MK-677 in their system. There is only one way to find out!
I'm def one of those!

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Somatozine by masupps has my vote, I was taking a different mk before then switched to soma, it’s way better. Worth the money for sure.
Use code: arnold20
For 20% off

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna give Somatozine a go but only at 12.5mgs per day.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.

MK-677 does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the body’s production of Growth Hormone.

Because Ibutamoren doesn’t stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.

Concentration

25mg/ml.

Half Life

24 hours.

Side Effects

With higher doses, a slight increase in appetite, temporary bouts of lethargy and numb hands have been noticed. Unlike other secretagogues, MK-677 does not increase prolactin levels nor cortisol. MK-677 has been used continuously for 1-2 years with no sign of desensitizing the pituitary gland.

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I'm using muscle rage mk677 first time using it and the sleep is great but I've had no appetite increase at all which is disappointing. I'm using caber aswell tho so not sure if that's affecting it or not. I'll give somatozine a go after I finish.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am trying muscle gelz and seeing if works because I got research peptide us brand and I don’t feel any thing from it . I’m not saying it’s fake because maybe it’s not.
I don’t get better sleep , I’m less hungry than ever and no tiredness during the day .

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.

MK-677 does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the body’s production of Growth Hormone.

Because Ibutamoren doesn’t stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.

Concentration

25mg/ml.

Half Life

24 hours.

Side Effects

With higher doses, a slight increase in appetite, temporary bouts of lethargy and numb hands have been noticed. Unlike other secretagogues, MK-677 does not increase prolactin levels nor cortisol. MK-677 has been used continuously for 1-2 years with no sign of desensitizing the pituitary gland.
Is the ideal time to take it prior to bed, or is it possible to take during the day? I just saw on another forum a member stated he takes his preworkout and thought that was wild, just wanted to see some opinions on ideal dosing time or if it really doesn't matter.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try it out . Some people say they get a huge pump . Muscle gelz I spilt up and I am combining that with top muscle. I felt pretty pumped today . 10mg per 6 pumps than pm another 6 pumps

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try it out . Some people say they get a huge pump . Muscle gelz I spilt up and I am combining that with top muscle. I felt pretty pumped today . 10mg per 6 pumps than pm another 6 pumps

Keep us updated trying to find the less expensive Mk 677 I find

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you look around you can find aggressive labs mkelite for buy 2 get 1 free. So 3 bottles for about 80 bucks

Tmw09f

Awards
Does anyone know of a raw source ? These supps are great but I can’t afford 50 a month. People on here talk about using raws and averaging 15 per month. I’ve used mk677 for months and love it. But can no longer afford it. Food comes first

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well. If your lab animal takes 12.5 mg daily on a 5 on 2 off schedule for 5 months. $75 for a hundred doses comes out to $15 per month. That’s affordable science.

However. You should feed your lab animal. It’s more important.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well. If your lab animal takes 12.5 mg daily on a 5 on 2 off schedule for 5 months. $75 for a hundred doses comes out to $15 per month. That’s affordable science.

However. You should feed your lab animal. It’s more important.
does the 5 on 2 off is just to save money or does it has something to do of the product or giving your gland a brake?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to hijack, but I’ve been interested in Mk, however there’s diabetes in my family history...Can Mk-677 bring it on ?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the ideal time to take it prior to bed, or is it possible to take during the day? I just saw on another forum a member stated he takes his preworkout and thought that was wild, just wanted to see some opinions on ideal dosing time or if it really doesn't matter.
just once a day! don't worry

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right! I used too.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is the head fog I get from mk677 elevated blood sugar?

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Narrow labs is pretty cheap $45 shipped with a 25% off code. I just ordered I’ll see how it is. I’ve been taking purerawz for 2 months at 12.5mg a day. No brain fog or anxiety. Just pretty extreme bloating the first couple weeks. Amazing sleep if taken before bed. Gonna up to 25mg a day

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Narrow labs is pretty cheap $45 shipped with a 25% off code. I just ordered I’ll see how it is. I’ve been taking purerawz for 2 months at 12.5mg a day. No brain fog or anxiety. Just pretty extreme bloating the first couple weeks. Amazing sleep if taken before bed. Gonna up to 25mg a day
But its only 60 caps of 10. That equals 20 caps of 30. I think it isn't that cheap?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it can. Mk677 tanks my sex drive.
Lots of ways to keep prolactin in check though.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mk hasn’t effected my libido, and no sign of high prolactin like puffy nips, so ymmv