Need a MK-677 source

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is several options for you!

#1- MA Research- Liquid MK677 (12.5mgs per mL/ 60mL bottles)
Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off
https://maresearchchems.com/product/mk-677/
View attachment 178093

#2- Humanogen by MuscleGELZ (transdermal MK677 @ 10mgs per 1mL or 3pumps of lotion. Bottles are 8oz/236mL
"WES15" at checkout for 15% off or contact me via PM for discounted unit
https://www.musclegelz.com/products/humanogen/
View attachment 178094

#3- Somatozine (Night Time MK677) by MA LABS- 12.5mgs per capsule/ 60 caps per bottle
Use code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off orders
https://masupps.com/product/somatozine/
View attachment 178095
Humanogen good for use during a pct?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am trying muscle gelz and seeing if works because I got research peptide us brand and I don’t feel any thing from it . I’m not saying it’s fake because maybe it’s not.
I don’t get better sleep , I’m less hungry than ever and no tiredness during the day .
You should have tried mine. If that doesn't work for you, nothing will. Oral administration has 99-100% bioavailability, whereas sub-q administration is MAYBE half of that.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep us updated trying to find the less expensive Mk 677 I find
I am having a sale at MA Reseach (and MA Labs) right now. The MK is 25% off (coupoin coee: val). It is probably the lewast cost;y MK on the marklet right now. Of course, Somatozine is alos 30% off right now as well (same code). You won't find better M anywhere...and the sale price is excellent.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to hijack, but I’ve been interested in Mk, however there’s diabetes in my family history...Can Mk-677 bring it on ?
All GH secrtagogues/peptides reduce insulin senstivity. Type II diabets is nothing more than extreme insulin resistance. So no, MK won't cause dibatetes, but it can contribute to the problem. In a healthy person it's fine (berberine can completely reverse any decrease in senstivity), but in someone who is already pre-diabetic, it's not fine.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All GH secrtagogues/peptides reduce insulin senstivity. Type II diabets is nothing more than extreme insulin resistance. So no, MK won't cause dibatetes, but it can contribute to the problem. In a healthy person it's fine (berberine can completely reverse any decrease in senstivity), but in someone who is already pre-diabetic, it's not fine.
Thoughts on taking berberine with the MK at the same time?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thoughts on taking berberine with the MK at the same time?
It's a great idea. It will ameliorate any decrease in insulin senstivity that MK might cause, especially when used at 1,500 mg/day (500 mg three times daily).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can someone swear by somatlzine or any of there liquid sarms

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m about to order some rad and s4 and some mk and the site I got it from before I don’t know if it works or not because I didn’t feel any of the side effects from my mk. I’m assuming ma labs has a coa?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to order some rad and s4 and some mk and the site I got it from before I don’t know if it works or not because I didn’t feel any of the side effects from my mk. I’m assuming ma labs has a coa?
I tried Somatozine from Ma Labs before and I can tell you, it made me crave so hard everytime I took it. I always ended up binging through the kitchen at night when taking it. And water retention was insane

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not common but it happens. Happened to me.
Me too I had elevated prolactin issues... what did you do to counter act it? You really think something like inhibit p will be enough?

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
Me too I had elevated prolactin issues... what did you do to counter act it? You really think something like inhibit p will be enough?
I use low dose caber with it. 0.5mg a week.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be
I use .25mg of caber once a week and I'm on 12.5mg mk677 and 5mg of cjcdac

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be
I use .25mg of caber once a week and I'm on 12.5mg mk677 and 5mg of cjcdac
I never used caber, nor really read up on dosing and sides. Care to give your opinion on caber. All I know it's expensive

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never used caber, nor really read up on dosing and sides. Care to give your opinion on caber. All I know it's expensive
Makes me extremely horny.
Side free besides that

paco23

Awards
Yo mike would it be safe to take Somatozine and insuligen at the same time for 6 weeks for a healthy individual

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So actually a bottle of 20 pills cost 50-100$ and last 6 months.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo mike would it be safe to take Somatozine and insuligen at the same time for 6 weeks for a healthy individual
If there was ever a time to try the most effective MK product on the market, this is it. Ok, so insuligen isn't coming out for another 6-8 weeks.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If there was ever a time to try the most effective MK product on the market, this is it. Ok, so insuligen isn't coming out for another 6-8 weeks.
Insuligen came out weeks ago, one time run only though

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna stop my cut in around 5-6 weeks. Curious if anyone has a coupon code on Somatozine? Probably going to order 3 bottles.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there Big difference between the ma research me and the ma supps pills ? Worth the price difference ?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there Big difference between the ma research me and the ma supps pills ? Worth the price difference ?
All I know is when I went through 4 bottles of the pills, it was the best ever. Felt like 10 times stronger than what I have tried

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All I know is when I went through 4 bottles of the pills, it was the best ever. Felt like 10 times stronger than what I have tried

I take growth factor xt from SNS everynight. Would be okay to combine the two ?

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have trouble sleeping on mk? I did 2 months at 12.5mg a day and slept great. In the past 2 weeks I upped the dose to 25mg and have been sleeping horrible, waking up about 5 times a night.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have trouble sleeping on mk? I did 2 months at 12.5mg a day and slept great. In the past 2 weeks I upped the dose to 25mg and have been sleeping horrible, waking up about 5 times a night.
I sleep very bad while on MK-677, and sometimes just stop taking just to get some normal sleep.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased 3 bottles of the best MK product on the market ;) Should I "log it" meaning before and after the 3 bottle run? Numbers increased etc?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just grabbed the masupps Mk and the GW. I’ll start both as soon as I get them

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I grabbed Somatozine from masupps! Great product!! Time to make some crazy gains. Also like creatine through it's water retention effects helps you build strength, even more so does MK!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. I grabbed Somatozine from masupps! Great product!! Time to make some crazy gains. Also like creatine through it's water retention effects helps you build strength, even more so does MK!
Somatozine is what I picked up. That and the GW I didn’t want any more research chems. I have three already I take (clomid, raxofiene, Vardenafil). I take 5g creatine ever day as well.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, 25mg/ml. is very okay for me.

Chrisbenches

Awards
MA Research still a board sponsor? Thinking about ordering from them so wanted to make sure they are good to go.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar