Need a good alternative to alcohol for partying and raving

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I have been experimenting with various psychoactive plants and OTC chemicals and the best by far is Kratom! Maeng Da and White Borneo is insane! I use 3-5 grams on a normal day and 8-10 grams on nights when I go out. Sometimes I like to stack them with a little caffeine and amp citrate and go wild. So far so good!!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in. This is a pretty interesting discussion...

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Kratom and potion 9x are supposed to be legit. 9x is supposed to be like ghb from what I've heard. Mr Q started carrying it in his shop recently right?
I forgot to answer you SB, YES sir! I love the Potion 9 ...works really well on an emty stomach. I don't drink so it's a great alternative.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
So I have been experimenting with various psychoactive plants and OTC chemicals and the best by far is Kratom! Maeng Da and White Borneo is insane! I use 3-5 grams on a normal day and 8-10 grams on nights when I go out. Sometimes I like to stack them with a little caffeine and amp citrate and go wild. So far so good!!
Stacking with a powerful stim ROCKS!! I take the stim....let it kick in for approx 15 mins....then take some "Bali" kratom and presto...I'm ready to go!

Swolljaboi

Awards
Looking forward to trick or treating on Kratom tomorrow night! Lol

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
So I was just reading that Kratom lowers testosterone, in some cases significantly. If this is true I am going to stop immediately and proceed to cry because it's essentially the only thing that get's me through my day. I feel completely hopeless now

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I was just reading that Kratom lowers testosterone, in some cases significantly. If this is true I am going to stop immediately and proceed to cry because it's essentially the only thing that get's me through my day. I feel completely hopeless now
Take test. Win/win

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Opiates are also known to lower T Levels. If I remember correctly Kratom acts on the opioid receptor, no? Therefore, it very well could

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
:damnit::worried:

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Well ****

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many things affect hormone levels, especially if it is something impacting neurotransmitters. Remember that there is no free ride and that everything is tied into one another.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It wont really lower testosterone levels with occasional use. It is the chronic use that can lower test levels, just like with opiods.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Well I have been using Kratom daily because it helps with my quality of life. But I guess it's back to the drawing board now :( How's Tianeptine?

Swolljaboi

Awards
I would think if you're using low doses it wouldn't have a huge impact. I use 2-3 times per week and don't notice any negative impacts.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
how many grams does everyone take? just bought some maeng da and was wondering what's a good dose for when i go out to party

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
the only thing on that list I haven't tried is kratom and you forgot about kittyflipping ketamine + mdma

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
and cocoa puffs, peyote hahaha anyone try blast off... im ashamed lol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
There are literally so many things out there. It's almost as if humans have an innate desire to alter their consciousness. :0
which is why i think as kids we spin to make ourselves dizzy

Swolljaboi

Awards
It would depend on who capped them. I would suggest buying a scale to weigh your powder.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I think last time I got a sample of Maeng Da it was 1g per cap. Not 100% sure though.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I think last time I got a sample of Maeng Da it was 1g per cap. Not 100% sure though.
2 caps = 1 gram i found out. anyways im at work and took 4g and now feel like that little old lady who just wants to talk to any and everyone haha, best mood ever! good stuff thanks ugsupps;$

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
2 caps = 1 gram i found out. anyways im at work and took 4g and now feel like that little old lady who just wants to talk to any and everyone haha, best mood ever! good stuff thanks ugsupps;$
That's pretty funny! It does make you talkative doesn't it?!? Bali is my fav, but lately I've been using Super Indo mixed with White Vein and loving it. :)

TheKing7

Awards
What's everyone's thoughts on marijuana.. If I could find a quality source? I am 26 I haven't smoked since I was 17 and it was usually garbage weed lol. But I just have chronic pain and inflammation I try to manage it naturally, without NSAID or rx use, and wondering if a little weed here n there would be helpful or just stupid... Would it hinder gains and performance too? U see all these NFL guys using it, and college athletes who are all in top shape.. Makes u wonder if used responsibly, could it help a chronic inflammation condition? Even if not smoked,.. Maybe vape or tea/protein brownies! Lol
As long as you don't abuse it you will not have a problem. There has been people that suggest chronic marijuana use decreases your test levels after ingestion, whether true I am not sure. I worked out and smoked for over ten years and never had a problem making solid gains. Everyone is different though, so you need to know how it affects you. I highly suggest getting quality strains because ****ty weed makes you extremely tired and lethargic.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you don't abuse it you will not have a problem. There has actually been studies that suggest marijuana increases your test levels after ingestion. I worked out and smoked for over ten years. Everyone is different though, so you need to know how it affects you. I highly suggest getting quality strains because ****ty weed makes you extremely tired and lethargic.
where are those studies?

Yet to see it

TheKing7

Awards
where are those studies? Yet to see it
I actually meant decreases, my bad. In my opinion, its a bunch of bs, because adequate research has not been done. When I smoked, I've never had any issues making gains. Most of all the research articles I have seen are fairly outdated. All I know is, when I was younger before I experimented with any PH's or anything like that I got a mild case of gynocomastia. Some people tried to tell me that smoking pot is what caused it because it supposedly decreases your t levels and increases estrogen. It's all a bunch of bs IMO.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually meant decreases, my bad. In my opinion, its a bunch of bs, because adequate research has not been done. When I smoked, I've never had any issues making gains. Most of all the research articles I have seen are fairly outdated. All I know is, when I was younger before I experimented with any PH's or anything like that I got a mild case of gynocomastia. Some people tried to tell me that smoking pot is what caused it because it supposedly decreases your t levels and increases estrogen. It's all a bunch of bs IMO.
physiological test levels in normal range are needed to build normal muscle

Smoking weed or not staying in tbat normal range you'll make "normal" gains

So hindering from smoking maybe not

More fat gain and aromatase possible

But to each his own man

Gains stayed because of the munchies ?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
if only kratom wasnt illegal in indiana weeds to damn expensive here anything smokables at least $45 a 1/4 but if it keeps the suicidal thoughts at bay i guess its worth it.

bigred010

Awards
if only kratom wasnt illegal in indiana weeds to damn expensive here anything smokables at least $45 a 1/4 but if it keeps the suicidal thoughts at bay i guess its worth it.
wait til its legalized like colorado, washington and soon to be oregon - prices will come down! (at least thats what we hope)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If anyone one is interested, All Kratom products are 20% for 3 day's only @ www.wickedkratom.com
We offer powder, caps & resin! Thanks :)
Miss q I am an experienced kratom user what benefits does the resin have over the leaf?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Great! How did you like the resin?

took 6 caps maeng and a good size chunk of resin. all swallowed with water no problem or bad taste and was relaxin!!!! did last a bit longer but mainly felt 5x more relaxed than maeng alone

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pop 1.5 g of phenibit before going out, you'll feel great. Use it once a week max.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Portal drink enhancer

End thread

Think nutriverse has it