Need a good alternative to alcohol for partying and raving

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
You guys have me intrigued by this kratom stuff. Maybe I'll give it a try. It'd be nice to have something to help get through the afternoon drags. Any suggestions?

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
You guys have me intrigued by this kratom stuff. Maybe I'll give it a try. It'd be nice to have something to help get through the afternoon drags. Any suggestions?

Yes, higher energy strains. Maeng - Da, White vein, Green Malay and or Bali Blast. all are some sort-of energy/ high focus strains.

Tigers333

Awards
Workout session before the club. Wobbly legs on the dance floor.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just wanted to shout out the quality of Kratom that Wicked has. I usually take 8-12 grams of regular dry leaf kratom. With Wicked Kratom I only needed 4 grams and with the resin to enhance the "aroma" There was a very nice calming effect that helped the muscle pain that I have had recently. Their quality is second to none and I can not wait to place another order especially with their buy 4oz get 2 oz free deal. I would highly recommend the Bali.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to shout out the quality of Kratom that Wicked has. I usually take 8-12 grams of regular dry leaf kratom. With Wicked Kratom I only needed 4 grams and with the resin to enhance the "aroma" There was a very nice calming effect that helped the muscle pain that I have had recently. Their quality is second to none and I can not wait to place another order especially with their buy 4oz get 2 oz free deal. I would highly recommend the Bali.
Okay wtf does this stuff do, I'm intrigued.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Okay wtf does this stuff do, I'm intrigued.

It stimulates the dopamine receptors in the brain in a similar way the codeine does, however being that its a plant there are far few ill side effects and the possibility for addiction is very low. It would be almost impossible to OD on it as well. That being said you still need to treat it with respect as it can alter your mind state to the point where it would be dangerous to drive and can cause stomach discomfort. I personally use it to help with pain every once in a while and there are some "energy strains" that can help give you some extra endurance ( I believe it is in part due to your pain tolerance being upped) Start off with a 2-4 gram serving and relax for 4-6 hours it works best on an empty stomach and if it upsets your stomach eat a small meal and it shouldnt mess with the effects.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It stimulates the dopamine receptors in the brain in a similar way the codeine does, however being that its a plant there are far few ill side effects and the possibility for addiction is very low. It would be almost impossible to OD on it as well. That being said you still need to treat it with respect as it can alter your mind state to the point where it would be dangerous to drive and can cause stomach discomfort. I personally use it to help with pain every once in a while and there are some "energy strains" that can help give you some extra endurance ( I believe it is in part due to your pain tolerance being upped) Start off with a 2-4 gram serving and relax for 4-6 hours it works best on an empty stomach and if it upsets your stomach eat a small meal and it shouldnt mess with the effects.
Mmm going to try some out.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not going to lie, I got prescribed codeine for a horrible sore throat infection type deal, along with anti biotics. I think I was addicted to that stuff for a week. Now I see why people get addicted to opiates.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm not going to lie, I got prescribed codeine for a horrible sore throat infection type deal, along with anti biotics. I think I was addicted to that stuff for a week. Now I see why people get addicted to opiates.
Much like cocaine any substance that hyper stimulates the dopamine receptors in the brain can be addictive. What's nice about Kratom is that it doesn't over stimulate the brain. Plus if you take it for a few consecutive days your body build a tolerance to it. So its best to use it as a treat now and again

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much like cocaine any substance that hyper stimulates the dopamine receptors in the brain can be addictive. What's nice about Kratom is that it doesn't over stimulate the brain. Plus if you take it for a few consecutive days your body build a tolerance to it. So its best to use it as a treat now and again
Like phenibit ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Like phenibit ?
I guess in a similar manor. However the next day hang over from pheni is way worse than any over indulging that you could do on Kratom

Swolljaboi

Awards
I was taking Kratom every other day for a while and my tolerance never really went up. 3 or 4 grams always affected me the same.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright fella's...due to this thread I went out on a limb and bought 2oz of green malay kratom from wickedkratom.com.

Just received it in the mail. Going to take my first dose tonight. Wish me luck. :)

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much was used? Its a good relaxing feeling huh?
I don't have a scale. I was just using teaspoons. Honestly, I have no idea how many teaspoons I had. Maybe upwards of 4 or 5 throughout a 6 hour span.

I was conservative at first, took a small dose, and didn't feel anything. But, I upped the dose and def had some good feelings going on.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
LOL @ this thread. You guys are hilarious. In4morelols & kratom logs

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I don't have a scale. I was just using teaspoons. Honestly, I have no idea how many teaspoons I had. Maybe upwards of 4 or 5 throughout a 6 hour span.

I was conservative at first, took a small dose, and didn't feel anything. But, I upped the dose and def had some good feelings going on.
With wickeds stuff I found 4grams to be sufficient. I have used up to 12grams of lower grade stuff with the same effects

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Alright fella's...due to this thread I went out on a limb and bought 2oz of green malay kratom from wickedkratom.com.

Just received it in the mail. Going to take my first dose tonight. Wish me luck. :)

The Green Malay is a nice, clean strain with even keel energy. A lot of folks like to mix with the Red Vein! Glad you enjoyed Cincy! :)

With wickeds stuff I found 4grams to be sufficient. I have used up to 12grams of lower grade stuff with the same effects
Guess that;s why some people say it's "wickedly" potent!:saeek:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Blue Sacred Lotus before? If so, is it any good? What would you compare it to?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Have you tried Blue Sacred Lotus before? If so, is it any good? What would you compare it to?
I have not. I dont really mess with hallucinogens of that nature. All those holly plants I think should be left for religious purposes.
I did get some Blackstone Euphoria Ill report back :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not. I dont really mess with hallucinogens of that nature. All those holly plants I think should be left for religious purposes. I did get some Blackstone Euphoria Ill report back :)
Be careful with euphoria.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
their No product was weak! not really a fan either
I read that you have to take it on a completely empty stomach or it doesn’t work.

TheKing7

Awards
how's that euphoria? u take it yet?
I have taken it before. It is actually surprising the feeling you get when you take it on a completely empty stomach. You have to really make sure you haven't ate for hours before you take it or else you will not get much of an effect. You definitely get a body high from it. It is a hard feeling to describe, but definitely noticeable. I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it or not. It only lasts for about 10-15 minutes which is disappointing.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have taken it before. It is actually surprising the feeling you get when you take it on a completely empty stomach. You have to really make sure you haven't ate for hours before you take it or else you will not get much of an effect. You definitely get a body high from it. It is a hard feeling to describe, but definitely noticeable. I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it or not. It only lasts for about 10-15 minutes which is disappointing.
It sounds like SNS pea extreme. dang it I got a really bad rash from that stuff

TheKing7

Awards
It sounds like SNS pea extreme. dang it I got a really bad rash from that stuff
I think you should be fine with it. What i want to know is what is in it that makes you feel that way. It is almost like when you take that first hit of dank ass bud and you feel the sensation in your head getting lifted. It's like constant vibrations in your head and whole body for ten minutes. It kicks in fairly quickly too.

TheKing7

Awards
I took it three times. First time i took six, but ate two hours before and felt it minimally. Second and third time i took 5 and was like holy ffff this is weird and didn't want to move. I am about 200 lbs. I am not a noob with mind altering substances either as I have done just about everything known to man (not proud of it just sharing some history you dont think I have no experience with things).

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So euphoria works for like 10 min but its nothing more than a high dose of pea. I got the same rash and feeling as I did with SNS pea extreme. Plus SNS is way cheaper

TheKing7

Awards
So euphoria works for like 10 min but its nothing more than a high dose of pea. I got the same rash and feeling as I did with SNS pea extreme. Plus SNS is way cheaper
Damn so you did get the rash. Yeah it definitely isn't worth the price for how long it lasts. To me it is not even a pleasurable feeling. I was kinda glad it only lasted ten minutes.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Eh it would be ok if it either lasted longer or didn't make me look like I got a crazy sunburn

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Do you build a tolerance to PEA at all? Or does it have the same effect each dose.
Idk I have only taken it a handful of times but I want to say that it is the Same reaction every time. I took it three nights in a row once and it was the same rash and feeling every time after that I tossed the bottle

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks for the info on kratom, guys. I ordered some up and have tried it a couple times to relax after a busy day or when I feel like a truck ran me over from working out. It helps me relax and unwind.